Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36318 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by RealMarv(f): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Tomahawk99(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.

256 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:52am On Nov 05, 2021
That's the truth, especially short boys they don't like tall girls because stayin' around them make them feel insecure..

I personally don't expect any girl to be taller than me sha,

Not that tall girls ain't attractive the truth us most are skinny and yunmo boys of nowadays want both of them big !!! ....if a tall girl is bufffyy she will attract the mass...!!!!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Abfinest007(m): 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
I prefer taller girls cuz short girl with their over Sabi attitude

194 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 12:01pm On Nov 05, 2021

SILENTandSMART2:
That's the truth, especially short boys they don't like tall girls because stayin' around them make them feel insecure..

I personally don't expect any girl to be taller than me sha,

Not that tall girls ain't attractive the truth us most are skinny and yunmo boys of nowadays want both of them big !!! ....if a tall girl is bufffyy she will attract the mass...!!!!

That's not true.

Most short guys normally go for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

Have you seen when a short man and a short woman beget children.......

It's a terrible sight. The Kids are extra short.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am 5fit and.. still growing tho, so any girl taller than me is a turn of undecided

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Generalkaycee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Most of the time, guys usually prefer women shorter than them. This is because being with a taller woman may cause them to feel insecure and anxious about their own height as guys are generally seen as the ‘dominant’ one in the relationship.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Generalkaycee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Uncle,
You're still growing?
Polynek:
I am 5fit and.. still growing tho, so any girl taller than me is a turn of undecided

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by kechywillz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by spencekat(m): 12:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Short girls prefer tall guys and vice versa

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by spencekat(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Polynek:
The girl should be short naa

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ghostwritter(m): 12:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Are u tall?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by youngreezy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by siofra(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 1:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
spencekat:
The girl should be short naa
Is either she is my height or I ll b a bit taller Dan Her

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Uncle,
You're still growing?
Yex

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

That's a lame man excuse ,

Two short people might produce tall children, you might not know this because you might not be a science student. ..

Also so far , people i know dat are short don't look for extreme tall girl cus they feel embarrassed how people ask or jokingly mock them when they're together !!!!....

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by fourboys: 1:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Personally I don't like girls who are taller dan me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

I am 6ft.

If you went to school at all, go back and ask for a refund cause your ignorance is oozing repulsively. This is just friendly advice and shouldn't be taken personally. Thank you sir

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 1:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

If you went to school at all, go back and ask for a refund cause your ignorance is oozing repulsively. This is just friendly advice and shouldn't be taken personally. Thank you sir

Must you vomit vitriolic obscenities because someone doesn't agree with you?

Grow up!

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 2:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

That's a lame man excuse ,

Two short people might produce tall children, you might not know this because you might not be a science student. ..

Also so far , people i know dat are short don't look for extreme tall girl cus they feel embarrassed how people ask or jokingly mock them when they're together !!!!....

If you were actually that science student, you would know that a short man without a tall gene CANNOT breed tall children.

Science doesn't work based on sentiments.

Support your points with facts.

Besides go correct your English.... there's nothing like lame man excuse.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

If you were actually that science student, you would know that a short man without a tall gene CANNOT breed tall children.

Science doesn't work based on sentiments.

Support your points with facts.

Besides go correct your English.... there's nothing like lame man excuse.

Hahahaha definitely will have a tall man gene , nah him started his generation ?

As for my English i don't care !!!!

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha definitely will have a tall man gene , nah him started his generation ?

As for my English i don't care !!!!

Then you know nothing about science.

As for your English....

It speaks volumes about you.....you know nothing.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by alawiiyeyoruba1: 2:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
It's more of a self esteem problem

PATIENCE; A VIRTUE IN LEARNING YORUBA LANGUAGE
Many people often show interest in wanting to learn how to speak Yoruba language; however, they usually get discouraged after trying for a few days or even months because they seem not to be as fluent as they want forgetting the most important ingredient in this their sojourn.
Patience in Yoruba is best described as a state of forbearance or restraint in the face of delay to understand the Yoruba language or provocation when others (Friends and families alike) make jest of either your intonations or pronunciations, without.................................. read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/patience-a-virtue-in-learning-yoruba-language/
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 2:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

Then you know nothing about science.

As for your English....

It speaks volumes about you.....you know nothing.

Yeah i know nothing since you've understood dat just avoid my comments here !!!!.. peace out...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

Must you vomit vitriolic obscenities because someone doesn't agree with you?

Grow up!

Agree with me on what? Have I made a statement prior to this, or are you discombobulated already? Like I said, go back to your school, and ask for a refund if they never taught you about genetics.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cokahot: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
5.9 5.10ft,that one na tall. Abegi
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by InvestorRicky(m): 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
I don't think they're intimidated by height but by your attainments eg education,financial status etc. Most guys always get to the conclusion that a girl is beyond what they can have by merely having a look at her. Don't think being tall has being an issue unless u are extraordinarily tall. Most guys prefer tall girls,just like myself. I would take a tall curvy girl who's facial look is average over a short girl who has extremely beautiful looking face.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Tomahawk99(m): 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
youngreezy:
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo
Baba you na veteran grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SenecaTheYonger: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Why do you think tall guys are intimidated by tall girls? I don't like mangoes, do you think that makes mangoes intimidating? Omo some of una no sabi reason.

RealMarv:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Victerica(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
The OP is the one intimidated by tall women's height.

Any woman that is not more logical than emotional or any woman that cannot balance the equation between logic and emotion is a no no for me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For Women Applying To Be His Wife / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.