Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) (6074 Views)

Magun Is Myth - Real Reason Why Penis Gets Stuck In The Vagina During Sex By Ch / Men Only: Penis Size And Choosing A Wife. / Young Man Marries His Aunt After Having Constant Sex, Now She’s Pregnant (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
You have no idea what people like this go through. I don't blame you haters or those saying ''this your intersex thing don too much''
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by XDaBOSS(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
She fine sha....
But this kind lady na guy she go date abi girl?
Me I no understand
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Silentgroper:
Pukes
if its the only way for u to get a green card in Trump's america grin..tell me u wont marry the woman with a penis without looking back cheesy

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okten:

I want to ask you a question please.
Do you believe in God and his Love for us?
I usually feel bad about how the world is, just as they said; this world no balance.
But some certain things made me to let go of my feelings and worries for the problems in my life.
Sometimes we are made different from others because it's the way that nature programmed it. Well, I don't blame nature, I just learned how to accept things the way they are. Knowledge and truth is what makes the difference — by knowing the truth and reality, you would let go of your feelings.
One color doesn't make a flower beautiful, a flower is beautiful because it has different color combination. The world is like a flower, and that is what makes it beautiful — because it gives more room for exploration.
So, what I mean is this, sometimes we just have to depend on God and trust him, he loves us and he knows how we feel about what has happened to us, and he will heal us soon if we trust in his love and have faith in him.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
We really have to becareful in this world
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
Okten:

I want to ask you a question please.
Do you believe in God and his Love for us?
yes i believe
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
IntersexSherry:
yes i believe
Okay, it is good to hear that.
And I hope that your beliefs will be backed up with Good deeds.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
How will she deliver the baby now when she no vagina. Where will the baby come out from??
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by kalu61(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2020
IntersexSherry:
How will she deliver the baby now when she no vagina. Where will the baby come out from??
Explain give us na. Are you interested too?

Even though these set of people are rare to see. I have never met anyone. It will be interesting meeting such people and understand how they feel inside.

Many amazing things
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 3:26am On Nov 18, 2020
lefulefu:
if its the only way for u to get a green card in Trump's america grin..tell me u wont marry the woman with a penis without looking back cheesy
.. Lol. Choi bt e go hard oo.

bt as long as we no try engage in any sexual activity. Omoh, she's game oo.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Silentgroper:

bt as long as we no try engage in any sexual activity. Omoh, she's game oo.
not possible.u must nack to earn ur greencard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Kingluqman(m): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Opari!!! grin
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by sunshineV(f): 8:15am On Nov 18, 2020
another bullshit thread. everyday bullshit
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by femi4: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Ayanma....disgusting
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
kalu61:

Explain give us na. Are you interested too?

Even though these set of people are rare to see. I have never met anyone. It will be interesting meeting such people and understand how they feel inside.

Many amazing things
ok they said since she got pregnant through the abdomen. They will do a c-section delivery.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Read about C-section delivery
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by KhalifaDam: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Let’s just say they are work of experiments or mutation. Which one be intersex?
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 19, 2020
KhalifaDam:
Let’s just say they are work of experiments or mutation. Which one be intersex?
ignorance is a disease
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2020
smiley
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2020
In all my life, never thought something like this was possible. All i was taught is penis equal man and vagina equal woman. If your knowledge stops here then you still got a lot to learn and discover
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by braunny(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Have you seen a man getting pregnant?? Intersex is beautiful. She had only Penis and was raised up as a boy, they all thought she was a gay because she was a very effeminate boy not knowing she is intersex and a woman, her internal organs is of a woman. She had ovaries, uterus, fallopian tube and today she is now living as a girl and has gotten pregnant through artifical transmission of sperm into her egg to create fertilized embryo. God is wonderful. Never doubt intersex people. We break all stereotypes of how a man or a woman should be. We are who we are .. Keep creating awareness. Let the fools or the ignorant keep doubting that a woman can't have a penis or a man can't have a vagina..
Read story on this link..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/teen-male-Instruments-raised-boy-23021471.amp
Update : You might be wondering how she will deliver the baby. Since she got pregnant through the abdomen, a C-Section delivery will be done on her when the time is ready for delivery.
been following ur posts n I'd like to know the intersex u really are
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Ayandokun2000: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Bt my mama aint an anomaly or shud i say abomination like u, weirdo.

Why are u guys being harsh on her?
If u can't cope with her thread, u don't need to open it to spill nonsense, at least she's making sense (to me, don't know about others)
Must u bully everyone?

This is the typical example of rejection and bully she made mention of in her previous thread (if u guys could do this to her on a faceless forum, I can't imagine what you guys will do to her physically)

I don't see a reason why you should hate on her, afterall everyone is free to express his/her perspective/emotions/thought, blah blah
Just let her be for God sake

Why will you call her an abomination....so pathetic, u need to apologize to her (if she's not strong enough to handle ur statement, do u know the implication of what u just said, it may lead to depression thereby leading to suicide for some, pls let us be mindful of what we say to others), words cuts deeper than sword

1 Like

Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Erojepromise(f): 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
really messed up...
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

If u can't cope with her thread, u don't need to open it to spill nonsense, at least she's making sense (to me, don't know about others)
Must u bully everyone?

This is the typical example of rejection and bully she made mention of in her previous thread (if u guys could do this to her on a faceless forum, I can't imagine what you guys will do to her physically)

I don't see a reason why you should hate on her, afterall everyone is free to express his/her perspective/emotions/thought, blah blah

Why will you call her an abomination....so pathetic, u need to apologize to her (if she's not strong enough to handle ur statement, do u know the implication of what u just said, it may lead to depression thereby leading to suicide for some, pls let us be mindful of what
i hope u did let her knw dat bringing my mom into all of dz was very uncalled 4.
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by KhalifaDam: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
ignorance is a disease
Yes it is.. and you’re a perfect example. Lab rat
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Silentgroper(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Must u bully everyone?

Why will you call her an abomination....so pathetic, u need to apologize to her (if she's not strong enough to handle ur statement, do u know the implication of what u just said, it may lead to depression thereby leading to suicide for some, pls let us be mindful of what we say to others), words cuts deeper than sword
Are u lyk her?..

p.s dz is nt me trying to shame u
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by iExplore(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
IntersexSherry:
smiley love reading stories like this. Shame to haters. Una never see anything. I'm sure before when she lived as a boy acting as a girl, haters would have been bullying her calling her a gay not knowing na woman. Even if na gay, no one deserves to be bullied because you don't know what is inside of that person. Judge not and stop hating..

You are right
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

Must u bully everyone?

thank you my dear
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Ayandokun2000: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Silentgroper:
Are u lyk her?..

p.s dz is nt me trying to shame u

Actually no... I'm a man

And if I'm like her, what's the big deal (no be God's creation?) and there is nothing to be shameful of!

We Africans needs to be civilised for God sake
Re: Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) by Ayandokun2000: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Silentgroper:
i hope u did let her knw dat bringing my mom into all of dz was very uncalled 4.

She can't just wake up and bring ur mom into this if you had stayed in ur lane (not saying what she did is good)

But remember....For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

PEACE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / 101 Ways Not To Get Pregnant / Video And Pictures Of A Guy Caught Forcing Himself On A Virgin,this World Ehn...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.