Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari (21899 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by backbone503(m): 5:55am On Nov 18, 2020
That's true. PDP just lost its finest in the SE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Jakemedg(m): 5:56am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.
Hmm you are the Alpha i guess

I don't like the fact that Umahi left the PDP (a stabilized political party) to the APC but you threatening him with nonsense as if you are God is just stupid

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by joelag: 5:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is not a wise man.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by GOATandYAMtheory: 6:00am On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:

Are you his God and Creator?
no mind the foolish Igbo wailer

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by 0taPiaPia(m): 6:02am On Nov 18, 2020
Lugechy:
This Fulani coward asslicker is talking too much of recent, trying to justify his jumping ship, which is his right anyway.

You got this so right !!. @ bolded
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Tannhauser(m): 6:03am On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Someone should tell Umahi to do as he pleases and stop disturbing us. It's his right to decamp but like all Nigerian politicians he has no honour else he would have stepped down as governor since he was elected under a different platform.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by DesChyko: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

...“Every man runs his destiny. One thing I have promised is that I will never castigate PDP; just like in PDP, my only sin is that I refused to castigate Mr President and till thy kingdom come, I will not do that because that is my family character.”..

According to the Oxford Dictionary,

castigate
to criticize someone or something severely:
E.g Health inspectors castigated the kitchen staff for not keeping the place clean.

So something this necessary is what he refused to do and what is not present in any member of his family?
Come to think of it though, speaking against PDP's mode of operation to the media doesn't qualify as castigating but speaking against an erring President does? undecided
Baba should have just decamped in peace.

People of Ebonyi, over to you grin

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Jostoman: 6:05am On Nov 18, 2020
I will advise PDP to ignore Umahi because the more you engaged him the more he feels important.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Gkay1(m): 6:06am On Nov 18, 2020
APC will use this man and abandon him. go and ask tinubu and co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Go and check APC's very recent history and see the long listing of people that were used and dumped.

From Kwakwanso that 'magically' registered toddler voters and returned over 2m votes for APC

To Saraki, Tambuwal, Oyegun, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Oizee(f): 6:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Too early to comment on nothing, I'm reserving my few comments for today's post
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Myhusband(m): 6:08am On Nov 18, 2020
another Igbo just got converted into Fulani and evil broom party according to his people

it seems these people have short memory, they don't want Igbo to decamp in numbers to APC but want APC to zone presidency to southeast, I don't think political science course is in southeast universities

how do you expect a party to give you a party presidential slot when you've the minority stakeholders in APC? this is common sense now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by DesChyko: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2020
backbone503:
That's true. PDP just lost its finest in the SE.

PDP is in for a shocker as more people are waking up to the reality of the politricking. Good for the brewing #EndBadGovernance initiative.
However, Umahi didn't do himself any favours by moving to APC either. He'll be rejected alongside his party.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by knowhowk: 6:11am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi ,You have the right to choose which Party you want next ,You have Defected to APC ,Fine , Continue with your Life there .It's your Decision so stop given excuses and reasons ,You are not the first to Defect joor .Abi your Conscience they worry you .

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by eedrissa(m): 6:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Akpabio case neva teach any lesson..u will regret it later
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by hgnbello(m): 6:13am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.
I Feel Ur Pain.
Just Calm Down And Rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by hgnbello(m): 6:15am On Nov 18, 2020
He Choose To Move. All D Best.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nina1999(m): 6:16am On Nov 18, 2020
Very well then! Well said Umahi.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by tamdun: 6:19am On Nov 18, 2020
And that's how they turned umahi to their enemy, they all hate him now
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by FashionCookie(f): 6:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Oga let's hear word, if you want to decamp, decamp in peace. Which one is all these plenty talk like a market woman? This is why I dislike Nigerian politicians. As if you'll be any better or useful in APC...all these nonsense for 2023. E go shock all of una like electric...
Stupid, greedy politicians. For your mind you'll be president or VP in 2023? Keep dreaming while it lasts!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Okuda(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:

Are you his God and Creator?

it would end in tears. even Tinubu footing is still shaking talkless of an Igbo man who just joined. If Rochas and Akpabio does not come to mind, i dont know how to help you further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by hotseat: 6:27am On Nov 18, 2020
The more Umahi tries to explain his rationale for quitting PDP, the more he exposes his ignorance. Those close to him should advice him to keep his mouth shut.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Godsonkemz(m): 6:28am On Nov 18, 2020
This man is always sounding like a fool. Just leave and stop disgracing yourself.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Akfrenzy(m): 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
grin una don come again ass lickers on the beat ,so you now want to attract buhari's sympathy to confuse ur followers
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
But Buhari keeps on castigating PDP sir.

Sir you says PDP shortchanged SE, what did you want say Buhari done to SE? I guess he "longchanged" SE

During Jonathan, SE benefitted more than any region, in term of infrastructures and appointments.

Today 1st -30 positions in Nigeria, noooooooo single Igbo man, yet APC is a party of equity and fairness.

You better tell ur presidency ambition has beclouded your sense of reasoning.

If Buhari supports micro zoning to SE, of a truth, the only thing that constant is change.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2020
It will be easier for 2 elephants to pass through the eye of a needle than this Umahi to become President of Nigeria, and he even added another elephant making it 3 and impossible by joining APC, an Abakaliki man for that matter, that will be the 8th wonder if it happened.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by blackpanda: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Best governor ever!!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Bellotelli: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi has made his choice.. How about you??
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by HRMK: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2020
HMMM.....WHAT A RARE BREED!AM YET TO SEE ANY NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHO CAN RUB SHOULDERS WITH THIS MAN!YES,ITS OBVIOUS THERE ARE STILL MEN OF HONOUR IN THE LAND,NO MATTER HOW FEW!I DOFF MY HAT FOR THIS GREAT MAN OF HONOUR!!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Zchi1052(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2020
Here we go again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PMB Under Pressure To Move Against Oil Thieves / Sahara Reporters Omoyele Sowore Barred From Leaving Nigeria / Bolaji Abdullahi Withdraws From Kwara PDP Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.