Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari (21903 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Johntemmy(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2020
isokay
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by blackpanda: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.

When u stand for nothing u fall for everything. Umahi has distinguished himself in spades. There's no other SE governor that can measure up to him. What he is fighting for is bigger that all shortsighted selfish greedy Igbo politicians

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by flyingpig: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.
false prophet, stop spitting.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Shadysen: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2020
IGBO people can't
surprised me anymore...They don't even knows what they want.... compromising up an down.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Agugbadin: 6:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Aflix:
Why is guy playing victim's card You are in APC because PDP will not serve your political interest.

Very true and it is for personal interest. Igbo man who wants to deceive other Igbos.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Goodman247: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2020
We know you people b4 politicians in Nigeria, you people don't have any party, jumping from one party to another like prostitutes.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Chidex50(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria Youths wake up.PDP and APC are the same. Let's do away with this set of people that has caused us pains come 2023.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by humilitypays(m): 6:43am On Nov 18, 2020
So these foolish old politicians moving from one looting party to terrorist party don't known that before 2023, a revolution will kill most of them

Instead of seeking for ways to douse the tension and bring youths to calmness through massive job creation and business empowerment, they are busy scheming how to become next foolish President in 2023.

You all will be shocked!!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by realstars: 6:45am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Your word get oil, he never learn, let him ask Akpabio what happend when he left the land of grace.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Grandmeister(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Aflix:
Why is guy playing victim's card You are in APC because PDP will not serve your political interest.
But he won and enjoyed 8 solid years as governor under pdp..now after enjoying the governorship and all that comes with it he now remembers that pdp is not good for him? Just like how amaechi enjoyed under pdp for 12 years and then suddenly remembered pdp isn’t good for him. This party politics has become the bane of southern Nigeria! Yes because the north don’t truly play party politics, they play agenda politics. Na southern politicians who claim to be educated and enlightened sacrifice their people and rights on the altar of party politics...bloody efulefus.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Goodluckall: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2020
When you come to Apc
All your sins are forgiven
Hmmm
Nigeria which way na

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Wantedmiller: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Creator of the Universe has spoken!

Shut your mouth.....even after reading this you still vomit waste.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Eriokanmi: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Sharap. You guy's are all the same. Why didn't you join apc in your first term in office and see if you'd have won. NIGRIAN

POLITICIANS=APC=PDP=APC.

You guys have fooled us for too long. You jump from one party to another as if you were the one who put yourself there. You'd rise to stardom under a particular party, after the people would have queued under the rain and in the sun to vote you in office, daring all manners of risks. Some would come from far just because they want to elect their governor or senator. In the end, you dump the party for your personal reasons citing all manners of unfounded excuses.

2023 will set the record straight. You guys would know we're not cowards. Our mumu don do
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Eriokanmi: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Goodluckall:
When you come to Apc
All your sins are forgiven
Hmmm
Nigeria which way na
the way is 2023. Wake up!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Akaujaa(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Very biased opinion. This man just gave you a reason why he left the party and instead of dealing with it, you are here talking about "Ndi Igbo spirit". What nonsense spirit? No region in Nigeria today has ever supported the PDP optimally and faithfully like the south east, yet it is the region worst hit by injustice by the same party. For me as an Igbo man, I take Umahi by his words for saying that his reason for decamping is a way of protesting the injustice metted on the region by the party. I commend him for having the courage others have failed to have due to fear.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by wizelink(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
What family character? When governor elechi rejected you as the anointed candidate to replace him in 2015, what did you do? When you finally succeeded him, what did you say about him?

It's not about family character but your personal ambition and greed.
Goodluck
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Grandmeister(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
blackpanda:

When u stand for nothing u fall for everything. Umahi has distinguished himself in spades. There's no other SE governor that can measure up to him. What he is fighting for is bigger that all shortsighted selfish greedy Igbo politicians
Covert Taqqiya....when e reach 2023 this moniker and those he represents will remember the ‘sins’ of umahi and his ancestors, this moniker and those he represents will be the ones to remind him he is an igbo man and ‘cannot be trusted’...
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by deliveryboy: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Most Nigerians prefer Nigeria to fail and thee themselves end up in penury than to see Buhari succeed.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Juoflife1(f): 6:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi you have defected, and your mouth has started leaking. STFU and face your politics abeg. Stop disturbing my �.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Funny enough, it was on PDP platform you, David Umahi became a Local Government Chairman, Deputy Governor and then Governor..... You are joining APC because of your ambition to be a President "spare tire" or President if at all they make you the flagbearer of APC
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by DexterousOne(m): 6:57am On Nov 18, 2020
blackpanda:

You dont know what you are talking about
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Harrynight(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Will this man grow some balls for once?

Will he just decamp in peace and stop running his mouth?

Mr Governor go ur apc and let peace reign, u talk too much since ur defection!

Rumors of ur proposed defection has been on for a long time and I knew there is no smoke without fire even if u kept coming out to debunked the news and now it's real.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Akaujaa(m): 6:58am On Nov 18, 2020
No region in Nigeria has given the PDP the kind of support the South East has given them, yet it's the worst hit by injustice. I'm happy that my state governor amongst other South East governors, past and present, is the only one with the courage to do this without fear. I'm happy because he said his reason for decamping is to protest the injustice done to the region by the PDP over the years. That's a very courageous thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Possican(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Mr Umahi your comfortability with the likes of thiefbu liar Mohammed and entire APC house that lacks character attest to the fact of you never coming from a known family and a place where there is character as you alleged. You've shown us your true Genealogy
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Uli22(m): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2020
This man has finished himself politically cos apc is no go area for South East zone....he didn't think before leaping
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Okoroawusa: 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Akaujaa:

Very biased opinion. This man just gave you a reason why he left the party and instead of dealing with it, you are here talking about "Ndi Igbo spirit". What nonsense spirit? No region in Nigeria today has ever supported the PDP optimally and faithfully like the south east, yet it is the region worst hit by injustice by the same party. For me as an Igbo man, I take Umahi by his words for saying that his reason for decamping is a way of protesting the injustice metted on the region by the party. I commend him for having the courage others have failed to have due to fear.
One bottle of Heineken for u nwannem
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by ityP(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2020
Akaujaa:

If that was truly the reason, maybe him for join APGA or form one new youth party. How someone will leave PDP to APC and give excuse of injustice to SE is very baffling to me
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Greenback: 7:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Now now now tap is flowing,water is running grin
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by ensamy(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2020
He is lying. He wants to bring a successor and PDP refused. Same thing Rochas and Oshomole did under APC. The Aboki party has agreed for him to bring a successor and a Presidential ticket. These are the reason he left PDP. He will be disgraced. sad sad sad sad Like Osho Baba .
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Coldie(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2020
He speaks the truth though.

They used to call him ass licker and slave because of how humble he gets when he is around Buhari.

Right from time I always knew umahi would defect to APC.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Sondeo(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2020
I' m sure his people are not with him on this, very unfortunate
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by padi94(m): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
I knew this guy had always been an APC sympathiser, his constant praise singing of Buhari. His trips to Abuja were a sign. The main reason this guy left is to advance his business after his tenure, and secure big government contracts for profits without doing anything. Igbos and betrayal of themselves.

Tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Borno Residents Berate Atiku Abubakar Over Claims Of Election Fraud / IMF Backs Nigeria On Border Closure / Why FG Cannot Review Salaries For Civil Servants – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.