Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,744 members, 7,955,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:42 PM

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari (22018 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by IchbinAB: 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
Joining APC is none of my business but the major issue is that as you have joined them now, they will initiate you into their cult and you will start misbehaving like them.

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Whoube99(f): 7:33am On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/17/my-only-sin-in-pdp-is-that-i-refused-to-castigate-buhari-umahi/

David Umahi is going insane.
Did PDP stop you from getting your monthly allocations from the Federation account
Did PDP stop you from getting your monthly security vote
Did PDP stop you from functioning as the Governor of your state
Umahi, why can't you just keep quiet and go to wherever you pleases
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by emapeteum(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Sorry Sir, you are not a man of integrity.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Danizzy: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2020
A clear explanation of the saying; "If you can't beat them you join them"
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by oluoma1: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2020
You did not castigate what about those people that you slaughter with Fulani's supporter of APC. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by oluoma1: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2020
You did not castigate what about those people that you slaughter with Fulani's janja.weed. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Mayng01(m): 8:12am On Nov 18, 2020
Apc will betray you, & Buhari will eventually turn his back on you
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by chatinent: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2020
Can a fool be wise?
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Dmano: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2020
As if he feeds anybody apart from his family,ask him is buhari ruling well
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by kahal29: 8:31am On Nov 18, 2020
fergie001:
Umahi has made his choice. Whether it goes good or bad, its his own concern.

Maybe his brothers (Augustine & Maxwell might have joined Metuh) grin

Umahi has been mature about his defection, so has PDP.

Everyone should deal with it.

Good
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by wink2015(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2020
WHO WILL GIVE HIM THE PRESIDENCY?

He has not NETWORKED and find friends in other regions of the country.

Umahi can not be talking of the presidency from the south east zone without going to solicits for support from other regions.

Maybe Umahi is eyeing the vice presidential office.

He should reach out to other regions of Nigeria.

But I prefer restructuring of our lopsided federalism rather than plunging the country to uncertainty over Igbo presidency.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by bencr7: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Like if buhari is doing well, rubbish, buhari u dey praise no even no u 2023 see hw he go shock u
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Naijboy: 8:38am On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/17/my-only-sin-in-pdp-is-that-i-refused-to-castigate-buhari-umahi/
Because your mind has always been in APC. We know you will defect 2 years back.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by 8stargeneral: 8:39am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi...or what ever u called yourself ur days are numbered.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Ubiudumo(m): 8:46am On Nov 18, 2020
But you were comfortable criticizing your predecessor, right. Stop fooling yourself, Umahi.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by fof1: 8:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Ykc2(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2020
before he said he left pdp because pdp is not sincere to igbos today again because he did not insult buhari,even apc made this man their VP in next election he will lose in igbo land,no wonder northerners build biggest mosque in his village afikpo ,he will pay one day

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Onlinesmart: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2020
5 states
2 APC
2 PDP
1 APGA

APC will soon grab Abia. You hate buhari but your leaders can die for him grin. Pains to all wailer out there...
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by jokonah: 9:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Your Excellency sir you will fail woefully come 2023... I wish you've seen the writing on the wall! Your Excellency sir you will fail woefully come 2023... I wish you've seen the writing on the wall! Your Excellency sir you will fail woefully come 2023... I wish you've seen the writing on the wall!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morgstreme: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Go and sleep.
Is buhari ruling Nigeria well?
Time will tell

Yes.. BUHARI is ruling Nigeria VERY WELL!!!!!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morgstreme: 9:23am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.

Is it your destruction
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morgstreme: 9:29am On Nov 18, 2020
IMASTEX:
This man is about to upgrade "something" to pro max, so he obviously needs the blood of APC on his door now for protection grin grin grin

He should have known that APC & PDP time are numbered along with the games of bad wine switching bottles.

Semi Literate!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morgstreme: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2020
johnnychuks:
now I know that this man is completely mad.

Obaseki that left APC FOR PDP
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Acidosis(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2020
Sir, your family character is evil. Speak against injustice whenever you have the opportunity. That's the evidence of a man with a good character.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by tfelicityk(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2020
The governor is entitled to his own opinion...

Everybody can never be on the same page...
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:42am On Nov 18, 2020
he's pulling the person interest card. thats politicians for you. self interest noni
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by RedPhoenix: 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
morgstreme:

Is it your destruction

It's yours. Dufos
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by 8stargeneral: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi or what ever u called yourself ur days are numbered
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by sojfarm: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Trust any politician at your own peril.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by candygist: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.

Calm down. Your swears will not affect him in any way. You Don baff today ?
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Beverlyjean(f): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:

Are you his God and Creator?

Obaseki joins PDP
APC is finished

Umahi joins APC
Nigerian politicians have no ideology

Shut up abeg if u have ur brain missing in ur head
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by TruthinAction: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2020
You have committed the worse sin to join APC in deceiving yourself and gullible Nigerians that the man in Aso Rock is the Buhari will know. If he is the one, let him grant life press interview and attend public functions. The Buhari I know grants life interviews.

They will just use and dump you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode George Faults Akande, Osoba, Others’ Visit To Buhari In The Vila / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / You’re Pained – Femi Adesina Knocks Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.