Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,213 members, 7,957,480 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:26 PM

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari (22019 Views)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / PDP Governor: Why I Will Never Castigate Buhari / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:

Are you his God and Creator?

Obaseki joins PDP
APC is finished

Umahi joins APC
Nigerian politicians have no ideology

SHUT UP!
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
DEVIL UMAHI IS A FOOL
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by peculiar2233: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by SirBunky85(m): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:

Are you his God and Creator?

Obaseki joins PDP
APC is finished

Umahi joins APC
Nigerian politicians have no ideology
u still dey mind those hypocrites
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by poiZon: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/17/my-only-sin-in-pdp-is-that-i-refused-to-castigate-buhari-umahi/
I don't understand this castigate matter...
Udom Emmanuel is PSP govr, he hasn't castigated buhari before and I have never heard people castigate him for not abusing the president and his govt. So where is ur own coming from?
When I say some elders don't deserve respect them go vex.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Luckydubby7(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2020
morgstreme:

Yes.. BUHARI is ruling Nigeria VERY WELL!!!!!
To start with, which state are u from?
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Stanleyq: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/17/my-only-sin-in-pdp-is-that-i-refused-to-castigate-buhari-umahi/
Is it not better that it was olukwu ikpeazu of abia state who joined apc, to leave his bad godfather so that we know if he can construct at least one road in aba, he is last as his name explains.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by obailala(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
odiks:

Politicians always use similar decietful lines, but then, all is acceptable in politics. The last time I checked, Ikpeazu, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Okowa, Dickson/Diri, Udom, Ayade have never castigated Buhari, and I dont think anyone's making their lives miserable for it.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by lastempero: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
All our politicians na the same, i understand u are working but i know u are still a politician not a servant.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by obicmag(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lets not forget APC = PDP. Nothing good comes from them.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by blackpanda: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Grandmeister:

Covert Taqqiya....when e reach 2023 this moniker and those he represents will remember the ‘sins’ of umahi and his ancestors, this moniker and those he represents will be the ones to remind him he is an igbo man and ‘cannot be trusted’...

Just because I respect umahi's stand doesn't mean I will vote for an Igbo man. Well, till 2023....make we de look
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by colossus91(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
umahi tenure as governor is ending,he cant run fo Senate as he wont win,so he went to APC for soft landing after his second term,I'm from Ebonyi,we are from same senatorial bloc baba would lose if he tries...so na minister position baba dey eye.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Mars16(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How people can just choose to destroy themselves, legacies and all they built over the years just makes me wonder. Umahi's doesn't even understand the " Ndigbo " spirit and code he claims to belong to by blood. This will end in tears and great sorrow for him. I don't see him escaping it.
Are you God?
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by Mars16(m): 3:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Now because he's in the other camp,those who shower him praise before have turned against him.The truth be told, this man from his public appearance is a honest man; he has never castigated Buhari because he was in the opposition party. He has standard.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by nku5: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Odogwu efulefu
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by backbone503(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2020
DesChyko:

PDP is in for a shocker as more people are waking up to the reality of the politricking. Good for the brewing #EndBadGovernance initiative.
However, Umahi didn't do himself any favours by moving to APC either. He'll be rejected alongside his party.

You think these politicians are stupid? Come 2023, APC will most definitely still retain power at the centre. Give or take, Umahi wins.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by johnnychuks(m): 9:46am On Nov 19, 2020
morgstreme:

Obaseki that left APC FOR PDP
crossing from one party to other is not my issue, but the terms been used is what i hate.
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by morgstreme: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2020
johnnychuks:
crossing from one party to other is not my issue, but the terms been used is what i hate.

Pls state Umahi's terms...
Re: Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari by DesChyko: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
backbone503:

You think these politicians are stupid? Come 2023, APC will most definitely still retain power at the centre. Give or take, Umahi wins.

They aren't stupid of course. They're useless. That's why they need to leave in all their entirety.

It's just luck for them that 20-10-20 is three months away from the date we go to polls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Speech At His Press Conference / Bola Tinubu Attends Eid Prayers, Receives Sanwo-Olu, Dangote, Others At Home / Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.