Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2525 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand / It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by AbijaJ: 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

You see your stupid comment Tell me who is above criticism?? Its ok to do it to the igbos and call the Niger deltans a fool.. but the people from the sw are so sophisticated .. more like sophisticatedly stupid ...And yes.. selling land for $120 is simply stupidity.. people like you never learn... you hate it when they tell you the truth.... I will say it as I see it.. I've personally brought and igbo guy and 2 yoruba guys from lagos to get land in abeokuta.. because its stupidly cheap...

What you wrote isn't criticism but outright bigotry. But I don't blame you one bit. You are merely telling Yorubas to be weary of outsiders like you. My gut tells me you are igbo because they are the ones known to exhibit your level of bigotry anywhere you find them. I hope Yorubas are reading this and drawing insights from your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2020
9ninee:
[s][/s]

haffaze777 you are a criminal scammer
shocked
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Corlahworleh(m): 11:24am On Nov 18, 2020
Mention that place in Abeokuta that land is being sold for 50k/plot. I would like to buy like 10 plots.
Psalmy2cute:
I'm currently in the southwest though from the ss.. and I can confirm to you that... sw is very much over hyped here on nairaland.. grin grin they want to make you believe sw is the most developed region in Nigeria but I doubt if you exclude lagos.. if sw can really compare to SE in term of infrastructure and human resources... here in abeokuta the men have two major jobs.. taxi driving and civil servant.. I think FMC is the biggest employer here.. beggars and fraudster loitering in every corner ready to dupe you if you cant speak yoruba.. honestly I dont think any region has the right to make a joke of other regions in Nigeria... the sw is still a majority brown roof region.. they have lands and fertile soil good climate but are very lazy.. all they want is a white collar job.. they keep selling land unnecessarily thinking they have abundance of it.. here in abeokuta you can still get a plot of land for 50k ...

Some areas in Abeokuta no get water.. sometimes I buy a cage of water as high as 70naira per cage in a state capital for that matter.... you can imagine the kind of struggle students go through here.. but I like the sw when I comes to education.... on that area... I don't think any other region can compare

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by poiZon: 11:30am On Nov 18, 2020
Raydos:

Just like asking a Japanese that does Japan Starts from Tokyo and ends in Tokyo??

This question is nonsense
U didn't get the vibes.
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:33am On Nov 18, 2020
AbijaJ:

What you wrote isn't criticism but outright bigotry. But I don't blame you one bit. You are merely telling Yorubas to be weary of outsiders like you. My gut tells me you are igbo because they are the ones known to exhibit your level of bigotry anywhere you find them. I hope Yorubas are reading this and drawing insights from your comment.
Lol.. grin you see.. the igbo phobia is starting to kick in.. anyone who criticize the yoruba is igbo.. but when the Its the other way around.. it's a welcome here on nairaland.. you see them saying potopoto region Igbo people.. their region is so under developed that why they keep coming to lagos.. but when they tell you the truth it is called bigotry.... OGA go rest.. you claim the igbos brag alot when they say igbo amaka.. but in truth yorubas brag more and their bragging always start and end in lagos. A state even small Bayelsa is bigger than.. what happened to ogun, Osun, ondo, oyo. Ekiti.. are they off the map??

SE = potopoto
SW = brown roof

5 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I'm currently in the southwest though from the ss.. and I can confirm to you that... sw is very much over hyped here on nairaland.. grin grin they want to make you believe sw is the most developed region in Nigeria but I doubt if you exclude lagos.. if sw can really compare to SE in term of infrastructure and human resources... here in abeokuta the men have two major jobs.. taxi driving and civil servant.. I think FMC is the biggest employer here.. beggars and fraudster loitering in every corner ready to dupe you if you cant speak yoruba.. honestly I dont think any region has the right to make a joke of other regions in Nigeria... the sw is still a majority brown roof region.. they have lands and fertile soil good climate but are very lazy.. all they want is a white collar job.. they keep selling land unnecessarily thinking they have abundance of it.. here in abeokuta you can still get a plot of land for 50k ...

Some areas in Abeokuta no get water.. sometimes I buy a cage of water as high as 70naira per cage in a state capital for that matter.... you can imagine the kind of struggle students go through here.. but I like the sw when I comes to education.... on that area... I don't think any other region can compare

Well, where I bought mine is costs 1.2 million or there about now to get a plot of land. This shows you live in a rural area.

2. You claimed the SW youths are lazy and at the same time you said they most of them work as taxi drivers, civil servants, and what have you. What's your definition of laziness to start with?

3. Like you said above, you are a student which proves my assertion that you either live in a room apartment or a ritual area of the state hence the lack of water and what have you. grin

4. The land you probably bought at the price is likely farmland and a very deep rural area. Lie again let me catch your tongue. cheesy You can argue with me or you provide the said location of the land?

5. No, Sw is not at all overhyped , doorh, your message states that you've only been to some areas in Ogun state, and Abeokuta not the whole of SW, and the facts are there to back every claim, not base on an oral assumption like yours borne out of envy.

No. You can't confirm anything, you are only an individual and you don't conduct stats neither have you been to the whole gun state talkless of SW.

Now and lastly, thunder fire that your nyash for claiming to be from SS and making assumptions base on your limited travel of Ogun state and SW.

grin

6 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Now, for the OP, there is no need for you to be obsessed with SW especially in Lagos after all, you ibos have your reasons for naming and terming ' Enugu--the pride of the East so let the yorubas take pride in their region and state like lagos.

E no concern you nah grin

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:46am On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Well, where I bought mine is costs 1.2 million or there about now to get a plot of land. This shows you live in a rural area.

2. You claimed the SW youths are lazy and at the same time you said they most of them work as taxi drivers, civil servants, and what have you. What's your definition of laziness to start with?

3. Like you said above, you are a student which proves my assertion that you either live in a room apartment or a ritual area of the state hence the lack of water and what have you. grin

4. The land you probably bought at the price is likely farmland and a very deep rural area. Lie again let me catch your tongue. cheesy You can argue with me or you provide the said location of the land?

5. No, Sw is not at all overhyped , doorh, your message states that you've only been to some areas in Ogun state, and Abeokuta not the whole of SW, and the facts are there to back every claim, not base on an oral assumption like yours borne out of envy.

No. You can't confirm anything, you are only an individual and you don't conduct stats neither have you been to the whole gun state talkless of SW.

Now and lastly, thunder fire that your nyash for claiming to be from SS and making assumptions base on your limited travel of Ogun state and SW.

grin
I bought a land 50k doesnt mean I live there lol... and the fact you claim a 50k land is a farmland only proves your short sightedness.. because the abeokuta you see today was once a first class rural area.. that farm land will become an estate in the nearest future and I will build an apartment in it and rent it out to your brothers so they can pay me.. if they cant pay they get quit notice that's how the world works.. open your eyes..

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment but sometimes our pumping machine dey go on strike.. even well they dry during dry season.. government supplies water are even worse.. I know a guy who buys 7k tank of water every week... this is all happening in abiola way to asero

I dont even want to talk about my experience in oyo state.. those once defecate anywhere like Indian people

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by AbijaJ: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Lol.. grin you see.. the igbo phobia is starting to kick in.. anyone who criticize the yoruba is igbo.. but when the Its the other way around.. it's a welcome here on nairaland.. you see them saying potopoto region Igbo people.. their region is so under developed that why they keep coming to lagos.. but when they tell you the truth it is called bigotry.... OGA go rest.. you claim the igbos brag alot when they say igbo amaka.. but in truth yorubas brag more and their bragging always start and end in lagos. A state even small Bayelsa is bigger than.. what happened to ogun, Osun, ondo, oyo. Ekiti.. are they off the map??

SE = potopoto
SW = brown roof

I have gone through your post history and confirmed without a doubt that you are indeed igbo from Delta, therefore you are only acting true to type.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2020
AbijaJ:

I have gone through your post history and confirmed without a doubt that you are indeed igbo from Delta, therefore you are only acting true to type.
You did not go through my post.. because if you did.. you would have known my tribe by now.. why are you guys so obsessed with igbos??

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I bought a land 50k doesnt mean I live there lol... and the fact you claim a 50k land is a farmland only proves your short sightedness.. because the abeokuta you see today was once a first class rural area.. that farm land will become an estate in the nearest future and I will build an apartment in it and rent it out to your brothers so they can pay me.. if they cant pay they get quit notice that's how the world works.. open your eyes..

I live in a 2 bedroom flat apartment but sometimes our pumping machine dey go on strike.. even well they dry during dry season.. government supplies water are even worse.. I know a guy who buys 7k tank of water every week... this is all happening in abiola way to asero

I dont even want to talk about my experience in oyo state.. those ones defecate anywhere like Indian people

Mr man.

The old and the now abeokuta just like every other state and region had always and will continue to have it rural and urban areas. That's the law of nature. Doorh. Reason like a student for once.! grin

Provide the damn location or keep quiet already I hate liars. angry don't be afraid, provide the location and local gov of the said place you bought the land.

Two bedroom apartment where there is no water nor one provided by the landlord, not even a borehole? Lmao! grin. Where is that exactly to start with?

Oga, move out of that rural areas and call daddy to increase your house rent for a better condition. grin

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by AbijaJ: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

You did not go through my post.. because if you did.. you would have known my tribe by now.. why are you guys so obsessed with igbos??

You are just another igbo-denying lowlife from the Delta. Atleast the Op no shame to declare his ethnicity. Nobody will beat you if you acknowledge your Igbo roots.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2020
Madmohamed419:
no they are busy talking about Igbo and IPOB. If you ask any Yoruba where did he come from they will tell you Lagos I wonder if all Yoruba are from Lagos. Including Osinbajo and tunumbu the fact is that the indigenous people of Lagos don't make nose. The only people who make nose is foreigner , migrants and criminal from Ogun osun Ondo Ekiti one day they will be deported to their home state

What's your business if a Yoruba from Osun claims Lagos? Is it not same SW Yorubaland?

Have you seen any Yoruba care that an Abia man wants to claim Anambra or Imo? Na una SE region and we don't give a f.Ck so kindly reciprocate and mind your goddam SE business.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Dedetwo(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:
I ask this question because it seems like the other 5 SW states are now in coma without any significant news or developmental report coming from there. For instance, all over the South South, South East and even the North, we can see and hear reports of ongoing projects that are being executed there. However, when it comes to the South West, all we hear about is Lagos and nothing more. This got me wondering what happened to the other states like Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Ondo and Ekiti, have they all gone extinct or what?

Are you new to the shithole called Nigeria? SW is Lagos and Lagos is SW.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Mr man.

The old and the now abeokuta just like every other state and region had always and will continue to have it rural and urban areas. That's the law of nature. Doorh. Reason like a student for once.! grin

Provide the damn location or keep quiet already I hate liars. angry don't be afraid, provide the location and local gov of the said place you bought the land.

Two bedroom apartment where there is no water nor one provided by the landlord, not even a borehole? Lmao! grin. Where is that exactly to start with?

Oga, move out of that rural areas and call daddy to increase your house rent for a better condition. grin
I'm sure you're one of those staying in those brown roof in itoko and beyond.. you're starting to ignore my point.. bringing up irrelevant topic.. did I say there's no borehole in the apart.. ?? grin grin or you're just trying to act like you didn't see the post...

Abeg carry your yellow cage make you go fetch water bath...... abeg.. grin grin
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2020
AbijaJ:

I have gone through your post history and confirmed without a doubt that you are indeed Igbo from Delta, therefore you are only acting true to type.

I don't know what people gain by lying and claiming what they are not, all for what?

I have busted most of his hate-induced lies. How can you live within a state and has limited movement ( being a student) and then come out on the pub forum to disgrace and waste your parent's investments on you as a student --claiming people are lazy because certain people in the rural area you live in your one-bedroom apartment consider civil servants jobs and taxi?
Another one, you claim that ' all ' Sw youths don't farm or work while in fact you've only been to a limited place in abrukuta and or a state in the SW. Somebody should tell me this one is a student indeed? grin shocked cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:59am On Nov 18, 2020
AbijaJ:

You are just another igbo-denying lowlife from the Delta. Atleast the Op no shame to declare his ethnicity. Nobody will beat you if you acknowledge your Igbo roots.
You're simply stupid.. you see igbo man chasing you in your dream?? grin grin what kind of force attachment Is this.. I'm not igbo... if you cant accept that.. then take panadol over it
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I'm sure you're one of those staying in those brown roof in itoko and beyond.. you're starting to ignore my point.. bringing up irrelevant topic.. did I say there's no borehole in the apart.. ?? grin grin or you're just trying to act like you didn't see the post...

Abeg carry your yellow cage make you go fetch water bath...... abeg.. grin grin

I only asked few simple questions base on your own assumptions.

It seems you've lost it all of a sudden after being called out of your lies and hate-induced assumption.

Who do you think you are chatting me? I will disgrace you further if you continue with your lies. grin

Daddy's boy. wink

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Dedetwo(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
YouAreFinished:
The SW like ordinary Ogun State that generates more IGR than the entire South East

Are you still masturbating with this fake IGR?
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Madmohamed419(m): 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

What's your business if a Yoruba from Osun claims Lagos? Is it not same SW Yorubaland?

Have you seen any Yoruba care that an Abia man wants to claim Anambra or Imo? Na una SE region and we don't give a f.Ck so kindly reciprocate and mind your goddam SE business.
I think your one of Yoruba migrant that flaming Lagos. Lagos is not Yoruba land
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Are you still masturbating with this fake IGR?

And what exactly is fake and original to start with? wink

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Guestlander: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
fykes:
Lagos is what it is today simply because it was a former capital state of Nigeria. Take that away and it won't differ much from Ibadan

But Lagos was already a busy trading port before Nigeria was created in 1914. There's a reason the British came to Lagos first before coming to your village.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Charleys: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Corlahworleh:
Mention that place in Abeokuta that land is being sold for 50k/plot. I would like to buy like 10 plots.

It should be a farm land.
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Charleys: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
OP I'll answer your question.

Your answer is debts, the southwest owe so much in debt that there's no development.
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Charleys:

It should be a farmland.

It is. Don't mind the rural dweller who can't even differentiate farmland to dry land.

A student who can't defend his assumptions nor understand the differences between laziness and hard-working people.

A student who believes living in a one-room apartment and living in a rural area of a state is enough to assume a whole region is what he believes it is.

Lmao grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madmohamed419:
I think your one of Yoruba migrant that flaming Lagos. Lagos is not Yoruba land

Lol. Why is your brethen not Governor and deputy governor then? Why are the three Senators and Reps all Yorubas then? 98% of Lagos political leadership is Yoruba. The language and culture of Lagos is Yoruba.

So, when exactly do the "owners" of Lagos, that you dishonest revisionists claim own the State, plan to take over? In 4035?

I don't know when you covetuous clowns will stop living in the past and pointing to dubious history, over hundreds of years ago, to validate your silly claim of this and that group owning Lagos.

Stop being covetuous cowards. To prove Yorubas don't own Lagos, get your fellow Igbo man, Edo man or whatever to become chief administrator of the State first and we can talk. Produce a non-Yoruba governor if you can or shut up about Martians, Senegalese, Fantis, Ewes, Zulus and Malians "owning" Lagos. Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
When I hear some illiterates talks about Ogun state benefiting from Lagos I ask myself, how come the closest state to Abuja, the commercial capital of the country, other states and regions of the federation hasn't and couldn't benefit from theirs?

It leaves me wondering if such people reason or think at all. Honestly!

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Dedetwo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

And what exactly is fake and original to start with? wink

You ignorantly started with fake yet asked what is fake and original.
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by seanwilliam(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I'm currently in the southwest though from the ss.. and I can confirm to you that... sw is very much over hyped here on nairaland.. grin grin they want to make you believe sw is the most developed region in Nigeria but I doubt if you exclude lagos.. if sw can really compare to SE in term of infrastructure and human resources... here in abeokuta the men have two major jobs.. taxi driving and civil servant.. I think FMC is the biggest employer here.. beggars and fraudster loitering in every corner ready to dupe you if you cant speak yoruba.. honestly I dont think any region has the right to make a joke of other regions in Nigeria... the sw is still a majority brown roof region.. they have lands and fertile soil good climate but are very lazy.. all they want is a white collar job.. they keep selling land unnecessarily thinking they have abundance of it..here in abeokuta you can still get a plot of land for 50k ...

no sensible individual will take u serious especially cos of the bolded.. where in abeokuta is land sold for 50k? Prove it for me..

Besides I dont have time for dick measuring contest like this.. una boss dey North dey control una as they like.. they enjoy more dividends from oil more than u SOUTH SOUTH wey own it... that one is not a problem to u.. dem don sell una future. Yet you're suffering and smiling.. maybe you're being fooled by your gala and yellow puffpuff business..

U dont even hand iota of sense, u travelled past almost two states from your oil rich community wey dem don turn u to gala seller, u kon reach south West wey accept una with your shortcomings yet u wanna remain an ingrate by lambasting sw..no worry, e go clear for your eye.

AbijaJ, leave these people , let dem be.. remember we need more GALA sausage roll for hold up..

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

You ignorantly started with fake yet asked what is fake and original.

Why are you cursing now? grin

I only asked a harmless and simple question.

Pray tell us then, since you said one is fake what then is original. cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace, Rural Development: Odinma Nsukka, Passes Vote Of Confidence In Ugwuanyi / Obituary Fools Will Not Sleep Tonight Because Of This News, Check It Out!!! / Peter Obi. Eye Service. See Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.