Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? (2531 Views)

What Does South South Even Mean? / SECESSION: Where Does South South Stand / It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
seanwilliam:

no sensible individual will take u serious especially cos of the bolded.. where in abeokuta is land sold for 50k? Prove it for me..

Besides I dont have time for dick measuring contest like this.. una boss dey North dey control una as they like.. they enjoy more dividends from oil more than u SOUTH SOUTH wey own it... that one is not a problem to u.. dem don sell una future. Yet you're suffering and smiling.. maybe you're being fooled by your gala and yellow puffpuff business..

U dont even hand iota of sense, u travelled past almost two states from your oil rich community wey dem don turn u to gala seller, u kon reach south West wey accept una with your shortcomings yet u wanna remain an ingrate by lambasting sw..no worry, e go clear for your eye.

AbijaJ, leave these people, let dem be.. remember we need more GALA sausage roll for hold up..

Forget!

That one? He has ipob blood in him.

I wrote this and I will say it again, and it's base on my assessment of the poor guy having asked him some reasonable questions without a directly or any answer grin

Charleys:

It should be a farmland.

It is. Don't mind the rural dweller who can't even differentiate farmland to dry land.

A student who can't defend his assumptions nor understand the differences between laziness and hard-working people.

A student who believes living in a one-room apartment and living in a rural area of a state is enough to assume a whole region is what he believes it is.

Lmao grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Madmohamed419(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. Why is your brethen not Governor and deputy governor then? Why are the three Senators and Reps all Yorubas then? 98% of Lagos political leadership is Yoruba. The language and culture of Lagos is Yoruba.

So, when exactly do the "owners" of Lagos, that you dishonest revisionists claim own the State, plan to take over? In 4035?

I don't know when you covetuous clowns will stop living in the past and pointing to dubious history, over hundreds of years ago, to validate your silly claim of this and that group owning Lagos.

Stop being covetuous cowards. To prove Yorubas don't own Lagos, get your fellow Igbo man, Edo man or whatever to become chief administrator of the State first and we can talk. Produce a non-Yoruba governor if you can or shut up about Martians, Senegalese, Fantis, Ewes, Zulus and Malians "owning" Lagos. Nonsense.
soon the owner of isala ekoo will take over what ever nonsense your saying here is not my business. Start to pack up the owner is coming. All of you Yoruba should go back to Yoruba land how many times the owner of ekoo will tell you people that Lagos is not yeloba land. Even Beni is more son of the soil than you migrant
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Madmohamed419:
soon the owner of isala ekoo will take over what ever nonsense your saying here is not my business. Start to pack up the owner is coming. All of you Yoruba should go back to Yoruba land how many times the owner of ekoo will tell you people that Lagos is not yeloba land. Even Beni is more son of the soil than you migrant

Lol. More garbage. You're a villager and I think I have indulged you enough. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
The way these people talk about Aba, you will think their cities look better but in reality, Aba despite its challenges is more beautiful and developed then their so called cities. That’s why they cling so tightly to Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
The more you travel and see the real south west, the more you realize why they desperately cling to Lagos. Even when a lot of them are living in slums and shanties in “their” Lagos.

High IGR is nothing to brag about especially when most of it goes to paying civil servants and servicing huge debts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 1:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
horsepower102:
The more you travel and see the real south west, the more you realize why they desperately cling to Lagos. Even when a lot of them are living in slums and shanties in “their” Lagos.

High IGR is nothing to brag about especially when most of it goes to paying civil servants and servicing huge debts.

Another pained one.

Are done with your old and usual videos?

Common! You can do more than that after all ,it's your stolen data. grin

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

Lol. More garbage. You're a villager and I think I have indulged you enough. Good day.

Don't mind that villager from aba. grin

3 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by NigerDeltaIgbos: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Well, where I bought mine is costs 1.2 million or there about now to get a plot of land. This shows you live in a rural area.

2. You claimed the SW youths are lazy and at the same time you said they most of them work as taxi drivers, civil servants, and what have you. What's your definition of laziness to start with?

3. Like you said above, you are a student which proves my assertion that you either live in a room apartment [b]or a ritual area of the state [/b]hence the lack of water and what have you. grin

4. The land you probably bought at the price is likely farmland and a very deep rural area. Lie again let me catch your tongue. cheesy You can argue with me or you provide the said location of the land?

5. No, Sw is not at all overhyped , doorh, your message states that you've only been to some areas in Ogun state, and Abeokuta not the whole of SW, and the facts are there to back every claim, not base on an oral assumption like yours borne out of envy.

No. You can't confirm anything, you are only an individual and you don't conduct stats neither have you been to the whole gun state talkless of SW.

Now and lastly, thunder fire that your nyash for claiming to be from SS and making assumptions base on your limited travel of Ogun state and SW.

grin

Wow, so you guys now have designated areas in your towns set aside for skull miners shocked shocked

Wonders shall never end in this obodo Nigeria. So all these claims about skull mining being a lucrative venture in the SW is indeed real.

LWKMD @ ritual area of the state grin grin grin
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Another pained one.

Are done with your old and usual videos?

Common! You can do more than that after all ,it's your stolen data. grin

The day I will ever be pained about anything related to the southwest is the day I commit suicide.

I genuinely have nothing to envy you guys about. You are all in a pathetic situation.

You should have been as developed as common Namibia because you never faced any war yet all the Eastern cities that were destroyed during the war still look better then your cities.

The day I will ever be pained about the southwest is the day I will commit suicide.

There is absolutely nothing about you guys to envy.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by lascos912(m): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
this op needs 50 slaps every first Sunday of the month

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by kingsavage: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
I'm currently in the southwest though from the ss.. and I can confirm to you that... sw is very much over hyped here on nairaland.. grin grin they want to make you believe sw is the most developed region in Nigeria but I doubt if you exclude lagos.. if sw can really compare to SE in term of infrastructure and human resources... here in abeokuta the men have two major jobs.. taxi driving and civil servant.. I think FMC is the biggest employer here.. beggars and fraudster loitering in every corner ready to dupe you if you cant speak yoruba.. honestly I dont think any region has the right to make a joke of other regions in Nigeria... the sw is still a majority brown roof region.. they have lands and fertile soil good climate but are very lazy.. all they want is a white collar job.. they keep selling land unnecessarily thinking they have abundance of it.. here in abeokuta you can still get a plot of land for 50k ...

Some areas in Abeokuta no get water.. sometimes I buy a cage of water as high as 70naira per cage in a state capital for that matter.... you can imagine the kind of struggle students go through here.. but I like the sw when I comes to education.... on that area... I don't think any other region can compare
apart from crude oil in your ss, what other thing do you guys have? grin grin .. and before you come here to chestbeat, know I am presently In one of your ss states...
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by NigerDeltaIgbos: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
horsepower102:
The way these people talk about Aba, you will think their cities look better but in reality, Aba despite its challenges is more beautiful and developed then their so called cities. That’s why they cling so tightly to Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A

Sango/Ota areas of Ogun state has worse roads than Aba. Even within their almighty Lagos, go to areas around Ojo, Ejigbo, and the rest, you will see terrible roads and filthy living conditions but these our hypocritical compatriots will rather suffer and die in silence than call out their governors.

It's on record that no non-state capital city in the SW can be comparable to non state capital cities in the SE or SS. For example, in the SE, you have Onitsha and Aba. In the SS, you have Warri, Bonny, or Ikot Ekpene. Now compare these cities to the ones in SW like Owo, Ogbomosho or Ore.

Most SW towns always have rustic and deadbeat outlook.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 2:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
horsepower102:

The day I will ever be pained about anything related to the southwest is the day I commit suicide.

I genuinely have nothing to envy you guys about. You are all in a pathetic situation.

You should have been as developed as common Namibia because you never faced any war yet all the Eastern cities that were destroyed during the war still look better then your cities.

The day I will ever be pained about the southwest is the day I will commit suicide.

Yes, there is and that's why you are here. grin

And what's with you people (grown up babies) and your usual tales and stories? Bla bla bla! Who's fault that your people can't survive within her region?
Chove your stories and add to this thread beyond your usual stupid and useless pictures and videos that only one without knowledge and education often displays.

Danm! grin

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by kingsavage: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
horsepower102:

say this without tears grin
What infrastructure was in the se that was destroyed by the war ? grin
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 2:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
NigerDeltaIgbos:

Sango/Ota areas of Ogun state has worse roads than Aba. Even within their almighty Lagos, go to areas around Ojo, Ejigbo, and the rest, you will see terrible roads and filthy living conditions but these our hypocritical compatriots will rather suffer and die in silence than call out their governors.

It's on record that no non-state capital city in the SW can be comparable to non state capital cities in the SE or SS. For example, in the SE, you have Onitsha and Aba. In the SS, you have Warri, Bonny, or Ikot Ekpene. Now compare these cities to the ones in SW like Owo, Ogbomosho or Ore.

Most SW towns always have rustic and deadbeat outlook.

And what record is that?

And please, position yourself and identify your state and identity, we don't want we ' ss/se usual lumping together.

It is on record Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by horsepower102: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Yes, there is and that's why you are here. grin

And what's with you people (grown up babies) and your usual tales and stories? Bla bla bla! Who's fault that your people can't survive within her region?
Chove your stories and add to this thread beyond your usual stupid and useless pictures and videos that only one without knowledge and education often displays.

Danm! grin

I wont go back and forth with you the way you and do on this forum but the videos are there for everyone to see. What would any right thinking human being talkless of an Igbo man like me be envious of? Absolutely nothing. I am done responding to you.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
horsepower102:

I wont go back and forth with you the way you and do on this forum but the videos are there for everyone to see. What would any right-thinking human being talkless of an Igbo man like me be envious of? Absolutely nothing. I am done responding to you.

That one that can barely construct good and articulated English and whose only defense is repetition of videos and pictures? No wonder undecided grin. Na Sw matta and lagos go quench una. Nonsense!

Continue to deceive yourself, more like the OP who called himself ibo and what led you to this thread.

4 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Edeyoung: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

You're simply stupid.. you see igbo man chasing you in your dream?? grin grin what kind of force attachment Is this.. I'm not igbo... if you cant baccept that.. then take panadol over it

Wat tribe are u then

You seem delta igbo
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Edeyoung: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
kingsavage:
apart from crude oil in your ss, what other thing do you guys have? grin grin .. and before you come here to chestbeat, know I am presently In one of your ss states...

Which
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Greenback: 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
AbijaJ:
Op, why your obsession with SW states? Going by your moniker it is obvious that you are igbo, so why not leave SW people to concern themselves with that. A Yoruba person won't come here to ask this about igbo/SE states. But we sabi your kind. Na rofo-rofo fight you dey find.

Development is going on in different degrees all over the country (both private and government-initiated), but it is not every state government that has agents and propagandists on Nairaland in search of cheap 'likes'. If you really care about development going on in the SW states it is actually not difficult to find out about that online or you can go to those states yourself, but your motive is not genuine because even on this same Nairaland there are occasional news reports of development from that corridor. E.g, Ondo state government handlers post a lot of projects from there.

Lying Mohammed grin
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Antivirus92(m): 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:
When I hear some illiterates talks about Ogun state benefiting from Lagos I ask myself, how come the closest state to Abuja, the commercial capital of the country, other states and regions of the federation hasn't and couldn't benefit from theirs?

It leaves me wondering if such people reason or think at all. Honestly!
as the capital of nigeria, there is nothing much to benefit from abuja by neighboring states compared to lagos which flourishes in business,,,,,,,abuja is just about offices,,,
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Front0lane: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
To know an Igbo on NL is pretty simple, you lot stink of irredeemable bigotry, chronic hate and acute foolishness n that include you n every member of your household e.g father mother etc. Now I careless if they are dead n buried or if they doomed to eternal damnation but one thing I am sure of is that it will never be well with you n your likes from now till generation to generation.

MosheDayan:
so going by his name he is Igbo? How are we sure you are not the owner of the two accounts.

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Front0lane: 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Look at this lunatic
Do Aba Rivers or Enugu have pipe borne water ?
Which part of Nigeria do induvidual not generate it own water ?

Psalmy2cute:
I'm currently in the southwest though from the ss.. and I can confirm to you that... sw is very much over hyped here on nairaland.. grin grin they want to make you believe sw is the most developed region in Nigeria but I doubt if you exclude lagos.. if sw can really compare to SE in term of infrastructure and human resources... here in abeokuta the men have two major jobs.. taxi driving and civil servant.. I think FMC is the biggest employer here.. beggars and fraudster loitering in every corner ready to dupe you if you cant speak yoruba.. honestly I dont think any region has the right to make a joke of other regions in Nigeria... the sw is still a majority brown roof region.. they have lands and fertile soil good climate but are very lazy.. all they want is a white collar job.. they keep selling land unnecessarily thinking they have abundance of it.. here in abeokuta you can still get a plot of land for 50k ...

Some areas in Abeokuta no get water.. sometimes I buy a cage of water as high as 70naira per cage in a state capital for that matter.... you can imagine the kind of struggle students go through here.. but I like the sw when I comes to education.... on that area... I don't think any other region can compare

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by MrMaestro: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
The envy of the Yorubas by the Igbos is as clear as day. There is no amount of threads you can make or videos you can post that will change the fact that you are behind the yorubas in everyway. You keep trying to pump your chest, and keep falling short.

There's a reason why you lot rely on us and our region, while we don't rely on you. There's a reason why there are more Yoruba WOMEN billionaires, than there are Igbo men billionaires, not to even mention the Yoruba men billionaires. There's a reason why the first major Nigerian tech company to be acquired by an american company was created by 2 Yoruba men, bought for $200 Million (Paystack). There's a reason why we dominate tech, medicine, Artificial Intelligence, philosophy, and every medium of the future. We are leaders and light bearers, and you all just follow in our lead. Rather than trying to argue otherwise, just accept it, and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by totit: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Antivirus92:
as the capital of nigeria, there is nothing much to benefit from abuja by neighboring states compared to lagos which flourishes in business,,,,,,,abuja is just about offices,,,

Well, you've just reestablished the message I was trying to pass after all. grin

It's not about Lagos being the former state capital or not for it that's the case Abuja should be by far, economically ahead of Lagos by now.

Osee!!!!

1 Like

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by Fathai(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
They always don't want the southern Nigerian to come together. Wicked Northerners
Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by MrMaestro: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
totit:

Well, you've just reestablished the message I was trying to pass after all. grin

It's not about Lagos being the former state capital or not for it that's the case Abuja should be by far, economically ahead of Lagos by now.

Osee!!!!
My thoughts as well when I heard that. They say Lagos is only lagos because of its previous FCT status. Then when we bring up Abuja it's "oh FCT is only good for government offices". Then when we say Ogun has more IGR than all SE states, it's, "it's because of its proximity to lagos". Intelligence and good leadership will ALWAYS attract investors and business people. There's a reason why the north, with all its political clout, still cannot boast of the FDI that the Southwest recieves.

2 Likes

Re: Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? by kingsavage: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Edeyoung:

Which
edo state... I have been to delta, cross river, bayelsa and rivers state..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Are These Unknown Gunmen In Southern Nigeria, A Blessing In Disguise? / DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPER IS INSTIGATING GENOCIDE AGAINS SOUTERNERS LIVIN IN NORTH. / Godwin C.Ajala: The Only Nigerian Who Died On 9/11. How He Saved Many Lives!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.