Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) (72846 Views)

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by abbatoir(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
Gosh!!Whoever that says money doesnt bring happiness is fucking stupid. Vanity crew,keep off.

I choose to be stupid

But blunt truth.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by xenastar(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
*yawns
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
1 billion naira house that does not have an automated gate or vehicle scanner.

1 billion naira house that when you open the gate it makes that kind of noise?

Tueh wasted money

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Israelidoctore(m): 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
No be even electric gate smiley[color=#006600][/color]wetin i dey use am do? Money to get small crep 20 million naira, then invest the rest!...lol
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by wisetech142: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
i know its one of estate agent trying to sell his over priced building to Nairalanders, with 1 billion Naira.. i will build an estate in the same Lagos...

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by flexyrule(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
I stopped watching the video at 25 secs when I saw the gate being opened manually...

Even my small 25m crib has got an automatic gate.

Whoever buys this piece of crap for 1billion doesn't know the value of money.

2 Likes

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Drenix(m): 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
iHart:
Ok, 1billion naira house and you need a gateman to push the gate?

In a 1billion naira house, I wouldn't want to see those split unit AC on the wall. The AC will be embeded in the POP ceiling...

Was expecting an A.i kinda house oo. Everywia fully technologicalized.
Lol
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by bizhop01: 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
1960s building
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Fifthwave(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
With 1 billion naira you'll get a better house in the US. The so called Nigerian luxury homes are just overpriced trash.

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by onebadboy: 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
is there swimming pool inside the house
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Gamesmart: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:

I asked all the same questions and much more. In the end, all they will keep telling you is location location location - Ikoyi Ikoyi Ikoyi. So for that reason mediocrity can be excused.

There's hardly real, organic wealth in Nigeria. Na so so money miss road, gragra hammer kind of money full Nigeria. That's why the developer putting this up for sale can be this audacious.

Gbam!
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by poweredcom(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
I prefer to use d 1billion go Beverly hills or.miami go buy house

Wit a lot of acres and yard not this ikoyi wey space no de...look at American houses and see how they are built
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by planetx: 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
AMvanquish:
One Billion and not even one tree or any garden in the house. BullSh*t!!!
I don't understand why Nigerians build expensive houses with no garden or trees and all around the house are paved with cement.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by 3Dee(m): 12:40am On Nov 19, 2020
What a waste of resources, the AC, coloured lights and wardrobes are a major turn off already.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by rafcrown(m): 2:29am On Nov 19, 2020
[Mushin Afonja doing legitimate business and the Wanted Ikoyi drug dea6?quote author=fabsyl post=96174852]na him one mushin afonja wan compete wť ikoyi big boy[/quote]
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by rafcrown(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Only politicians, drug dealers, corrupt government officials Evan's and brothers, bank robbers ,etc can but poorly designed place for 500m
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by rafcrown(m): 2:42am On Nov 19, 2020
1 billion naira including the gate man?
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by AMvanquish: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2020
planetx:
I don't understand why Nigerians build expensive houses with no garden or trees and all around the house are paved with cement.

The thing tire me too. That's what you find in those over priced houses in Lagos... They sure know how to waste cement.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by malali: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Fifthwave:
With 1 billion naira you'll get a better house in the US. The so called Nigerian luxury homes are just overpriced trash.

Do you live here too ?
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by MonTaNa92: 3:15am On Nov 19, 2020
Nothing special here.. Aje
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by snilyung(m): 5:03am On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Dog shiit ....Nigeria and overhyped and moreover the value of our naira is damnnn fuckkked

20 milli nor too big...me nor go pay 10 milli for this crap
The interior is crap
Shut up
Your papa build house?
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by HRMK: 7:26am On Nov 19, 2020
who owns it?dangote or these politicians all over the place?
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Burchester: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by shugabasbn: 7:52am On Nov 19, 2020
It is very good house but the one Oga Emeka build for my area with remote control gate, big swimming pool n with superb interior it is more cheaper than this and more adorable to eyes
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by joelala(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Did you just say the biggest mansion in ikoyi? have you seen Folorunsho Alakija's bulletproof house in ikoyi, worth 600m$? It's the most expensive currently in Lagos.
Gift52:
Come and see Inside The N1Billion House In Ikoyi Lagos!!

Research shows that this one of the most costliest mansions in Nigeria
it has almost everything.

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZnnPkYqvY
source;
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHuW5tRFfDg/?igshid=12utqjnzr5g28
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2020
joelala:
Did you just say the biggest mansion in ikoyi? have you seen Folorunsho Alakija's bulletproof house in ikoyi, worth 600m$? It's the most expensive currently in Lagos.

Check your typo and do the needful. Do you know what $600 million is? Alakija doesn't have that kind of money in liquid cash.

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Thunday1005(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2020
It is over value jare

No remote control door n gate,
Not Golď crafted.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Akanimoh113(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Please Guys Assist me with 1k each
I Need a new Phone
I just need 30 persons to make it 30k
Please and Please and Please Help me
That's my Number
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
Akanimoh113:
Please Guys Assist me with 1k each
I Need a new Phone
I just need 30 persons to make it 30k
Please and Please and Please Help me
That's my Number

Your own type of werey no bother to disguise at all.

When your N1k from 30 people complete, let me know. I go dash you N30k to double am

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Lady Poses In Her Flooded Home In Yaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.