Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) (72836 Views)

Olu Okeowo's House: Man Shocked After Visiting His Friend’s Mansion In Lagos / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / My Uncle Is A Tenant In The City But Has An Empty Mansion In The Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by robinsonmfon(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fajoe2020:
Poverty die die die
Poverty must die o grin
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by robinsonmfon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
fashrola:
1 Billion Naira for this Crap?
grin
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by robinsonmfon(m): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Xkale1234:
The guy lied that house is not up to 1 billion naira
The guy did not lie. He's a Realtor
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by omomummy13: 3:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
100 billion ni...Mtshew

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Akanimoh113(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
thats a crap house. i aint paying more than 20 million for that mess

3.4 million I don get this type of house
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Bigsunny01(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
And yet aboki dey push gate instead of remote control

Overhype scrap

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by MrBONE2(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
Am telling you Bwana, I do rather remain in myHut grin

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by amuwo1980: 3:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
This 3rd rate house , look at the wooden door that is so poor made , Nigeria ever eager to play in the big league but no substance, so this all 1 billion naira can buy.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
lekki1444:
IT'S OK!!
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by OgideAgu: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nice one
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by MabraO: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
1billion naira Manson everything supposed dey computerized. To the windows nd and tv

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by SirLiquidGold: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Money
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Gamesmart: 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gift52:
Come and see Inside The N1Billion House In Ikoyi Lagos!!

Research shows that this one of the most costliest mansions in Nigeria
it has almost everything.

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UZnnPkYqvY
source;
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHuW5tRFfDg/?igshid=12utqjnzr5g28

A N1bn House!!!

It is a N1bn, yet a man has to use muscle to drag a gate to open it, it is not an electronic gate?

It is a N1bn, yet it is a concrete jungle with hardly any green spaces despite owning the whole land around it?

It is a N1bn, yet it is presented so dirtily and with random junk all over the compound, instead of immaculately?

It is a N1bn, yet the toilet seat I saw at 8.52 and 10.00 are the same type I would see in a N5m house, not luxury throughout?

It is a N1bn, yet you put together a bunch of ordinary owambe party chairs together as the spot to sit down and close the deal?

Nigerians are so dumb!

4 Likes

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Gamesmart: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
1Billion Naira Masion! If you can afford it, it's no problem! It's cool! There is no Problem in that!
It's not a Sin to be Wealthy!
Neither is it a Sin to Enjoy the Good things of life!

The Folly here is Having this House and not Having JESUS! It is a Wasted Investment!
Everything we can see or touch is Vanity! They do not really Matter!

It's not a Sin to own Vanity! But when Vanity owns you , it becomes a Problem and will lead your Destruction

What Matters is our Soul in Eternity!!
Let's be Guided!

You mean you yeye Jesus una dey spend all una life to pray to but una still dey suffer suffer for Nigeria?
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by JuanDeDios: 4:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bodyodour:
Gosh!!Whoever that says money doesnt bring happiness is fucking stupid. Vanity crew,keep off.
So money buys happiness, in your view. And anyone that disagrees is stupid while you are wise. I hope you have money someday so your eyes will open.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by lkillbrokehoes: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
iHart:
Ok, 1billion naira house and you need a gateman to push the gate?

In a 1billion naira house, I wouldn't want to see those split unit AC on the wall. The AC will be embeded in the POP ceiling...
I will get a beautiful mansion with it in the US
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by articlewriter: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
It is not worth even 10 million, very poor finishing.

lekki1444:
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by LO18(m): 4:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
1Billion Naira Masion! If you can afford it, it's no problem! It's cool! There is no Problem in that!
It's not a Sin to be Wealthy!
Neither is it a Sin to Enjoy the Good things of life!

The Folly here is Having this House and not Having JESUS! It is a Wasted Investment!
Everything we can see or touch is Vanity! They do not really Matter!

It's not a Sin to own Vanity! But when Vanity owns you , it becomes a Problem and will lead your Destruction

What Matters is our Soul in Eternity!!
Let's be Guided!
on point.nice one

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
#Ramosoflagos.... Una Welldone
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gamesmart:

A N1bn House!!!

It is a N1bn, yet a man has to use muscle to drag a gate to open it, it is not an electronic gate?

It is a N1bn, yet it is a concrete jungle without hardly any green spaces despite owning the whole land around it?

It is a N1bn, yet it is presented so dirtily and with random junk all over the compound, instead of immaculately?

It is a N1bn, yet the toilet seat I saw at 8.52 and 10.00 are the same type I would see in a N5m house, not luxury throughout?

It is a N1bn, yet you put together a bunch of ordinary owambe party chairs together for the place to sit down and close the deal?

Nigerians are so dumb!

I asked all the same questions and much more. In the end, all they will keep telling you is location location location - Ikoyi Ikoyi Ikoyi. So for that reason mediocrity can be excused.

There's hardly real, organic wealth in Nigeria. Na so so money miss road, gragra hammer kind of money full Nigeria. That's why the developer putting this up for sale can be this audacious.

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by phazotron(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kekereekun123:
The land alone is about 700m. Over valued

Real estate mkt for naija na bubble market
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is why they steal and steal...
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by phazotron(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hedonini:

I asked all the same questions and much more. In the end, all they will keep telling you is location location location - Ikoyi Ikoyi Ikoyi. So for that reason mediocrity can be excused.

There's hardly real, organic wealth in Nigeria. Na so so money miss road, gragra hammer kind of money full Nigeria. That's why the developer putting this up for sale can be this audacious.

Political money. There's little to no creation of value.

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by ednut1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Afam4eva:

There's no value in those houses that should not be more than 100 million at most.
land alone is 750m to 850m there
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please can I build this type of a mansion with 60 million budget in my community?...
I believe Engineers are here,so I know what I am going into...

1 Like

Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Reptyle(m): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gift52:

watch video here

source;

I watched the video for about 5 minutes and really it isn't a bad looking house.

The first concern I spotted is that the exterior is quite cramped. For a 1 billion naira house, I would expect a more spacious exterior with lots of space possibly with very good horticultural landscaping. Apart from the front where you have a bit of space, hardly any on the sides. In some places, you can almost touch the fence from the side door.

Secondly, for a 1 billion naira house, I would expect central air conditioning rather than have those AC outdoor unit defacing the exterior. An intelligent climate-controlled central air conditioning system should be able to fit comfortably into that 1 billion naira budget.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gift52:

watch video here

source;

Not impressive.
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
I prefer to buy one in Dubai than to buy this shit , a friend bought for $1m
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Dog shiit ....Nigeria and overhyped and moreover the value of our naira is damnnn fuckkked

20 milli nor too big...me nor go pay 10 milli for this crap
The interior is crap

Make una two show us the house you living before i talk weytin dey my mind
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Detailfix: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Dog shiit ....Nigeria and overhyped and moreover the value of our naira is damnnn fuckkked

20 milli nor too big...me nor go pay 10 milli for this crap
The interior is crap
everything about the house is cheap ,and someone is calling 1b?�
Re: Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) by Tywo2018: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
WITH that white plastic chair I swear that does not worth 20Mil watin naw. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018) / Can 25 Million Naira Build This? / Can 5 Million Naira Build This House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.