Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,080 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (68092 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2020
ncpat:
CNN

A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL SEND THEIR LIFE IN PRISON
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by poiZon: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS CLAIM IS BEING DISPUTED BY HELINUES
In collaboration with afamed

5 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Ajide1993:
The CNN investigation have laid to rest every contentious issue about the massacre of #ENDSARS protesters at Lekki. Anybody who tries to drive a narrative that our heroes weren't shot dead by the leprous govt. We must never forget

... and CNN is impeccable.

As a matter of fact, the writers of the article were present at the Lekki toll gate when the event happened.

You must be a Fool!

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Let's start from there grin

They will soon start their insult,awon were dede
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Onepeople: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
this young man is an example of what is wrong with a nation.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Splitmind: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Nonsense report, nobody died in Lekki, the sparks you are seeing are fireworks and banger, you know Christmas is coming soon.

The soldiers were only there to have fun and party, believe the governor and the army they have never lied and have maintained the same story since October 20.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

They will soon start their insult,awon were dede
I dey ready for anybody...
They can't be mad alone...
Will join them mad
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Splitmind: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

As a matter of fact, the writers of the article were present at the Lekki toll gate when the event happened.

You must be a Fool!

Of course, the army is always correct on this issue, just look at how open and honest they have been since the incident.

8 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Zetty177x: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Ogun go kill all these liars and those fighting Djswitch

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by RealEzee(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:
So because it's international, it's verified abi? Continu
feel free to counter the article claims with your findings. what makes the article misleading or not to be trusted tho?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Splitmind: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!

We should believe only in our trustworthy governor and army, they are always right on every issue.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by wink2015(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
NO LONG STORY !

Finger is pointing at President Muhammadu Buhari, Governor Sanwo Olu of Lagos state and APC National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

I dey ready for anybody...
They can't be mad alone...
Will join them mad

Me no get strength to wreste with mad people o,if dem come with their madness like this,I go just dey laugh them and enjoy their madness displaygrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by King44(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Buhari
Tinubu
Sanwo Olu
Burutai
IG

We should keep these people names is in mind, I feel so bad whenever I remember what happened or read articles related to what happened.

If these people go scot free during and after their tenure, no justice can be done.

May their soul rest in peace

I knew that the hospital that was investigated by the panel was a decoy, the bodies are buried somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by CzarChris(m): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Let me put this here for posterity sake. The Nigerian government has truly won this round, if they don't consolidate on this win by providing succor to the citizenry the next round of protests won't play like this truly, "the baboons and the dogs will be soaked in blood."

That's all for now.

5 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by farem: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
Here, we will hear those who die for any CNN reports and news against Trump will say.

CNN.. designed for the spiritually and politically self-deluded fellas
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Frankiecrenshaw: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

CNN is not dishing fake news again
shut up. Bastard

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by cmikel: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020

Nigerian army have had a history of lies since a few years now, is it the current people in the administration there. Or could it be politicians manipulating them.

US and UK should implement assest and related assests freeze and visa ban for people involved in the murder along with their family members.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Mrquote: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2020
9ijaprince:
You can not cover truth forever, its always glaring. soon Aljazeera will release their investigations.
Make AJ release there's abge.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
shut up. Bastard
Type it again without cryinggrin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Taye4j: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
PataAlhaja:

You must be a Fool!

Are you not mad like this? You are ready to believe what the Government says but not ready to look at the evidence submitted by Nigerians and CNN.

The first question you should ask before castigating CNN is this 'is there any motive as to why CNN spew lies (even after all the evidence) ? What do they stand to gain?

If you can't get a solid answer, then you need a serious brain check.

11 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Splitmind: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2020
uptimum123:
CNN with fake news are like Garri and Water

Very fake indeed, all these different youths who don't even know each other with their cameras, social media and interviews just came together to lie against our brave army, able governor and loving president.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Tonyblessed(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:
I watched it...
But it was the same video we've seen over this period...

But sha, me I dey wait to see those, "CNN is fake news" crew to come masturbate here grin

Mumu

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by SmartyPants(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
DJ Switch told CNN that protesters lifted bodies with bullet wounds and put them at the soldiers' feet.

"I said, why are you killing us? Why are you doing this," she said. "He expressly told me: 'I am acting on orders from above.'"

If his orders were to shoot at them, how were they able to approach him to drop bodies at his feet and even hold a conversation without getting shot?

. And accounts from eyewitnesses establish that after the army withdrew, a second round of shooting happened later in the evening.

Who did the second round of shooting? Why is this being glossed over?

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Mrquote: 10:47am On Nov 18, 2020
amc:

Nothing here is factual. It is all based on eyewitness reports and from people claiming to be family members of missing people. We all remember the lady in London who claimed to be the mother of Anthony Chukwu. She claimed he died at the Lekki Toll Gate when in fact he died in a bike accident. and she wasn't even his mother.

Hopefully, the report will make its way to the panel as part of evidence gathering.
Keep defending the failure of a government. But in the real sense nothing on the surface of the earth is fact.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by sweetrace(f): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
CNN! They never have anything positive to say about Nigeria. They should show us videos of the massacre or just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by BigBashiru: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Awarewa:

Source: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/18/africa/lagos-nigeria-lekki-toll-gate-feature-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

It took a white run entity (CNN) to tell the truth about the massacre - Nigeria should be recolonized asap!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Splitmind: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
nonoski:
Clowns news network
Believe this useless news network at ur own peril

You are right, only the government and army who have been both open, truthful and consistent in their recollections of the events must be trusted.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by poiZon: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
amc:

Nothing here is factual. It is all based on eyewitness reports and from people claiming to be family members of missing people. We all remember the lady in London who claimed to be the mother of Anthony Chukwu. She claimed he died at the Lekki Toll Gate when in fact he died in a bike accident. and she wasn't even his mother.

Hopefully, the report will make its way to the panel as part of evidence gathering.
Bike accident with bullet wound?
There r times we just need to shutup and not defend these people.
Abi is the governor ur dad or brother?
That shooting at lekki escalated widespread violence across the country, but the govt will rather harp their blames on peace protesters than the shooting at lekki

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by ogbu80(m): 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You will live long. They also culled some reports from the local media and garnished them to look like it's their exclusive report.

I went through this report with a fine brush and I am sorry to say that CNN could have done better.
so is the video fake?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Adakintroy: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2020
Let them shoot them right between the eye I don't care. My own is Jonathan told you you will regret it.

Yes I don't don't pity anyone. You need to know foolishness is costly that's is why people avoid them. Now you are pretending it's about Endsars but slowly dancing towards regime change.

Keep misinforming cnn.

.when we were begging them not to vote this idiot they were laughing with their brown teeth's.who is laughing now?. Shoot them all

J. Na only people weh get high expectations for this regime na go die of heart attack.

Who don rugged don rugged..who no wise die Sara. Step over your corpse..life continue.
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by merieam16(f): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Where are the paid pro-govt posters?
they coming...traffic held them lolz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Presidential Pardon: Ambrose Alli's Family Reacts / Soldier Who Flogged Woman In Ibadan Over 'Indecent Dressing' Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.