Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:24 PM

CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened (69354 Views)

EndSARS: Lekki Residents Donate Office Block To Police Station / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Akfrenzy(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2020
uptimum123:
CNN with fake news are like Garri and Water
ur failure in life will be a Fake news to the ears of ur helpers

4 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Mrquote: 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
Maka NBC ban CNN
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2020
haffaze777:

Me no get strength to wreste with mad people o,if dem come with their madness like this,I go just dey laugh them and enjoy their madness displaygrin

Yes me sef but when mad man mad finish for street and e wan come enter your house, you go mad pass am ooo
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Tonyblessed(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2020
sweetrace:
CNN! They never have anything positive to say about Nigeria. They should show us videos of the massacre or just keep quiet.

You must be a male. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by omenka(m): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Splitmind:

We should believe only in our trustworthy governor and army, they are always right on every issue.
I couldn't care less how trustworthy the governor is. I just get irritated by hypocrites.

You can't call the outfit a peddler of fake news in the morning and then believe everything they say hook line and sinker at noon simply because the publication supports your political biases.

It was the same thing that was done Sahara reporters. They hated them and wouldnt believe A SINGLE PUBLICATION from them, but today, it has become their most preferred news site.

I don't like hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Pearlyakin(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
You are worse than a goat, shameless being.

9 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
RealEzee:
feel free to counter the article claims with your findings.
what makes the article misleading or not to be trusted tho?

Are you not in Nigeria, when those they claimed died came out to debunk the news?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by MansoryMX(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
9ijaprince:
You can not cover truth forever, its always glaring. soon Aljazeera will release their investigations.

Am telling you bro! They think these news media are trash like Channels, NTA and the rest we have in this useless country. What a wicked government! Sam abi Sand-Olu better come out on air and clear his name before they label everything on him!

4 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2020
omenka:
They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful!
Lol God works in mysterious ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Kyase(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2020
damosky12:

Note I said "International Tech Organizations." As long as anything related to tech is concerned, these are organizations you depend on Na.

This isn't hard to understand.

I choose to believe my government over organization I don't know who's bankrolling......
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Shattuck(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2020
this pain will always be in my heart until the govt pay for this. they are trying so hard to sweep it under the rug, nothing will ever remain the same, they kept denying this, they want us to just forget this ever happened while they go back to their normal of evil, corruption and oppression, thank you cnn for echoing the truth we all knew all along.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Xzellentgraphic: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020
amc:

Nothing here is factual. It is all based on eyewitness reports and from people claiming to be family members of missing people. We all remember the lady in London who claimed to be the mother of Anthony Chukwu. She claimed he died at the Lekki Toll Gate when in fact he died in a bike accident. and she wasn't even his mother.

Hopefully, the report will make its way to the panel as part of evidence gathering.
Keep depending nonsense you....premium times too will be lying abi...or u haven't seen their report too.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by leokid866: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Awarewa:

Source: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/18/africa/lagos-nigeria-lekki-toll-gate-feature-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
okay.....but quick question though was it police or soldier that was shooting?
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by PataAlhaja(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Taye4j:

Are you not mad like this? You are ready to believe what the Government says but not ready to look at the evidence submitted by Nigerians and CNN.

The first question you should ask before castigating CNN is this 'is there any motive as to why CNN spew lies (even after all the evidence) ? What do they stand to gain?

If you can't get a solid answer, then you need a serious brain check.

You are a verified idiot!

Is there anywhere in the article where CNN ascribed "massacre" to the event, in contrary to the topic of the thread?

Yes, people died. Accepted ... but were the deaths as a result of the shootings by the soldiers?

Use your brain, fool!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by onoms4luv(m): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

The videos CNN showed was what we have already seen weeks ago, nothing new.. They just assembled the videos and then turn it into news... The only thing they added was that bullet shell, from 2005 from serbia or so...

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by amabia01(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=omenka post=96166751]They suddenly believe CNN!!

Is God not wonderful![/quote. the mark of a stupid.......ass....I reserved my comments
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by LeitaP: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
So Nigerian police knows killing with unlawful force is a crime. Smile.

Nigerian security forces obviously know the right thing but they do the wrong by killing with "unlawful force" and that judges them(hierarchy that participated in that evil killing and other unlawful killings).
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by vicmac09(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=amc post=96167085]vl

Nothing here is factual. It is all based on eyewitness reports and from people claiming to be family members of missing people. We all remember the lady in London who claimed to be the mother of Anthony Chukwu. She claimed he died at the Lekki Toll Gate when in fact he died in a bike accident. and she wasn't even his mother.

Hopefully, the report will make its way to the panel as part of evidence gathering.

Even the pictures of dead protesters and live ammunitions aren't factual... Please stop displaying stupidity here.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by IJOBA2: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

The videos CNN showed was what we have already seen weeks ago, nothing new..
They just assembled the videos and then turn it into news...
The only thing they added was that bullet shell, from 2005 from serbia or so...
IN OTHER WORDS, CNN IS A FAKE NEWS ABI grin
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by stiles009(m): 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
The Nation, daily sun, vanguard, sowore outlet, Ait, TVC, sliverbird, etc. Shame on all of you. Useless bunch of entertainment networks

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Taye4j: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2020
leokid866:

okay.....but quick question though was it police or soldier that was shooting?

I'm sure you were always running away from comprehension class when they were teaching.

Kindly go back to the report, slowly and carefully read the report all over again.

Your mumuism is on steroids; werey dey disguise.

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by BigBashiru: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Awarewa:

Source: https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/18/africa/lagos-nigeria-lekki-toll-gate-feature-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

They sold their own into slavery, establish oppressive dictatorships against their people, wickedness is an intrinsic part of their culture and they are the most egotistic of all the people's of the earth. These are Nigerian people.... this is black on black racism and wickedness against themselves. The negro shows little kindness to his neighbour..... Africa should be colonized again.. ...
Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by Emeraldgreene(f): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
[Why support lies..how much blood money were u paid? Shut that mouth! Anthony died at LEKKITOLLGATEMASSACRE,infact they were 3 persons I know from our University who died.medical reports confirmed all had bullets lodged in their organs.Unfortunately I could only attend Anthony funeral because his village isn't far from the town where I was! I feel sorry for u and ur generation because if u understand the mysteries of life and how the spirit realm operates u will remain neutral and wont say what ure saying.u wont defend wickedness.better keep shut cos if u keep on supporting evil,that untimely, senseless, death will forever haunt u and ur lineage and all supporters of evil! ote6167085]

Hopefully, the report will make its way to the panel as part of evidence gathering.[/quote]

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by uptimum123(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Akfrenzy:
ur failure in life will be a Fake news to the ears of ur helpers

Oga sense is far from you o

1 Like

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by jaxxy(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2020
The fact LCC has no cctv footage of the shooting should tell u there’s a serious cover up bt the truth will be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Confirms That #EndSARS Lekki Massacre Happened by haffaze777(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Kyase:

Yes me sef but when mad man mad finish for street and e wan come enter your house, you go mad pass am ooo
For where?dem no born am well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Queues Resurface As Tinubu Announces Fuel Subsidy Removal / Bala Ciroma Replaces Magu As EFCC Boss - The Street Journal / Okorocha Loses Government House To PDP, Uche Nwosu Loses To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.