Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins (50682 Views)

Funke Akindele , Husband And Twins Share Lovely Christmas Pictures / Paul Okoye Pictured With His Son And Twins / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by tunapawizzy: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
What she does to try and reconcile them in private is much more important than what she posts on social media...particularly what she says to her husband in private.....I sincerely hope she´s acting what shes posting

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by abbeynism(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
nzeobi:
Saying it on social media is one thing and doing it in real life is another. If all members of the family are on one side and only your husband is on the other side then the problem is from you and Peter

You know the problem and can assist to solve if you so wish

Not always true. What if majority have been fed with lies? What if they are ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by blazepascal(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
audio birthday tongue

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by AFONJACOW(m): 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Boring... Just safe ur husband dying career and allow him beg his brothers, paul get the voice , ur husband is just a mere dancer in p square

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by NOwazobia: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breaker. She broke the bond between them.
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Treat them with iron hands.
Home breakers.
You live with just one woman and use that in generalising all women? Should i now generalize with this your post that all men talk unreasonably and that will be including myself? Moreover, you didn't even tell us your position/script of the the story?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Philipxxxx0: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
tamdun:

You are simply condemning her because she is a yoruba woman
Bro please dont bring tribe into this matter, women get problem generally, if you are not married you will never understand, so wait for your turn.

4 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
NOwazobia:
You live with just one woman and use that in generalising all women? Should i now generalize with this your post that all men talk unreasonably and that will be including myself? Moreover, you didn't even tell us your position/script of the the story?
I said what I said.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by KhingPaul(m): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abeg soro soke ooh. Those guys no just wan behave themselves. Twins dey beef themselves for how long? Nawaooh. They sure do need 1 or 2 puffs of conc. Arizona specie to format their brains back to default settings. Iranu.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by generationz(f): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against eachother.
Home breakers.

You were never a feminist in the first place if not you'll know not all women bring division. It's like me saying all men are dogs because of the womanizer's on this forum.
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by KidDarkness(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
Everyone here blaming Lola for Psquare issue are tribal bigots. Were y'all expecting Peter to jilt the woman who helped them financially when they left timbuktu because she's yoruba? They already had a child before marriage.This just shows a lot of people on this forum don't deserve help. Ungrateful lots

9 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by coolsegun2002: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breakers.

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
generationz:

You were never a feminist in the first place if not you'll know not all women bring division. It's like me saying all men are dogs because of the womanizer's on this forum.
Women generally don't want to have their husbands family around them
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Petacephas: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Most of them. You are 95% correct if not 99%.
anastasius:
Home breakers.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Born2Breed(f): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
For Social Media you wish dem together but privately you scatter.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by tamdun: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

What brought tribe into this? I'm Yoruba
Go and read about them
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Here no be sexuality section
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Bluffly: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
See ehn, I used to be a male feminist till I lived with my cousin and his jezebel wife, that's when I knew women(wives) are not to be treated with much respect, they will turn your head and turn family against each other.
Home breakers.
Hmm, arinurode olumoran okan. Kasa, agbedi fun yin. The family chose their paths and you are here dehumanizing the wife. Your cousin's wife isn't our wife

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by RealEzee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breakers.
yimu, carry ur own family matter go one side, iron bender
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by coolsegun2002: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

Here no be sexuality section

You don’t know what happened between them... yet you just assumed the woman threw a wedge between them....and ur reason is becos u lived with one women like that....does that make any sense to you??
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
coolsegun2002:

You don’t know what happened between them... yet you just assumed the woman threw a wedge between them....and ur reason is becos u lived with one women like that....does that make any sense to you??
Stop quoting me. Simp
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
RealEzee:
yimu, carry ur own family matter go one side, iron bender
Simp. Simpelton. Simpson

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by coolsegun2002: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

Stop quoting me. Simp

Lol... funny human being....enjoy your day man
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by legba1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
You will see certain folks coming to talk trash as usual blaming her for their childishness... I wonder why my twinie will be mad with me for deciding to marry my heartthrob, because she's from another tribe for that matter and our blodders are so found of that...

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by purples25(f): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lola and Peter got married and there is nothing any Igbo can do about it until the day everyone dies!

Either they reconcile and accept her by force or they die like that. She has come to stay, she is not going anywhere. Cry and hate till the end of the world if you like.

Better the family behaves and reconciles.

Ah ah! What hate! Is she no longer a human being! She should go because of the family. She should go because she is Yoruba. Everything is now her fault because she is yoruba, eh?!

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by lastempero: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Okay..but saying it on social media ain't going to do anything..I'm sure u will have more knowledge about their fight can us..so help to reconcile dem which u may have already done or not..if she is chasing clout it is only her and d people dat are involved dat knows..But wat caused their fight in d first place ..there used to be a rumor den dat it was a woman..one did not approve of one wife something like dat smiley

We will not mind one more jam from dem cry..d songs dey sing saparately are just not doing it..if dey were still together d hit songs dey will have released eh...to me d fight kind of destroyed both of dem singing career smiley

Sense no go kill u!!
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Merimental(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breakers.

experience is surely d best teacher.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Olarewaju89: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Home breakers.

That's exactly what you are.

Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by wellmax(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
nzeobi:
Saying it on social media is one thing and doing it in real life is another. If all members of the family are on one side and only your husband is on the other side then the problem is from you and Peter

You know the problem and can assist to solve if you so wish

You follow them go family meeting? Mumu and idiot sandwiched together
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by RealEzee(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:
Simp. Simpelton. Simpson
yimu, na only that u know?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by Lamanii22(f): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Okay..but saying it on social media ain't going to do anything..I'm sure u will have more knowledge about their fight can us..so help to reconcile dem which u may have already done or not..if she is chasing clout it is only her and d people dat are involved dat knows..But wat caused their fight in d first place ..there used to be a rumor den dat it was a woman..one did not approve of one wife something like dat smiley

We will not mind one more jam from dem cry..d songs dey sing saparately are just not doing it..if dey were still together d hit songs dey will have released eh...to me d fight kind of destroyed both of dem singing career smiley

You make sense girl! They better reconcile... They'd have made more hits....
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by tamdun: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Philipxxxx0:
Bro please dont bring tribe into this matter, women get problem generally, if you are not married you will never understand, so wait for your turn.
Wetin the woman do? Why is everyone conditioning her?
Re: Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins by NOwazobia: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
anastasius:

I said what I said.
And that is why i mentioned you. If it weren't you who said that i wouldn't have mentioned you. It will also make sense if you tell us the position your mother and sisters occupy in all women are home breakers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy Feeds His 101-Year-Old Mother Food (Photos) / Dress Decently,lagosians Tell Olajumoke / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.