Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,736 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34785 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by ume1000: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
are you sure you are not related to omooba969 cos he yearns for the same thing as well
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by obowunmi(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

How is it going so far?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Salt06:

But u just exchanged chats na. Used to be so, now I'm different. Still quiet but outspoken (I start conversations with total strangers effortlessly). It's so satisfying grin
I Don't Mean Exchanging Of Chats But Of Words I.e Heated Arguement Or Quarrel. I'm An Action Guy. I'm Man Of Few Words. Actions Speak Louder Dan Words, Dat's D Kind Of Person I'm.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Onliie(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Ahab spirit is in you
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by mariahAngel(f): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Wahala for who like violent women o

I don't think you're the way you are because you grew up with older sisters, I think it is just in your nature to be timid.
Boys always show themselves to be boys, regardless of what position they are in the family.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Nairaland femimist and co will be like....cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Thattallgirl(f): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2020
Truvel:
I'm A Gentle Guy & An Introvert Too. I Want A Lady Dat Her Mouth Is Sharp Well, Well To Balance Things.
You should date agbo sellers then...or ladies that sell stuff at garages...thank me later wink
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2020
hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thattallgirl:
You should date agbo sellers then...or ladies that sell stuff at garages...thank me later wink
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by suaveBrother(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2020
... woman slap you ... you see am as luck ... I no blame you ... na nature fuvk up ...
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Psalmistproject: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Truvel:
I'm A Gentle Guy & An Introvert Too. I Want A Lady Dat Her Mouth Is Sharp Well, Well To Balance Things.

this is exactly why marriages fail.
if you are quiet please don't follow the baseless logic of marrying a woman of opposite character.
And this is for singles here, please marry someone that possess at least 70% of your interpersonal skills.

Meanwhile you must first be able to know yourself first.

2 Likes

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol. Na Which One U Come Dey Sell?
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by TheGift: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2020
Violent:

1. Using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

2. (especially of an emotion or a destructive natural force) very strong or powerful.

Synonyms:

Brutal, Vicious, Savage, Harsh, Rough, Aggressive.

Do you still want a violent Woman?

SweetHearted:

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
My dear, I'm as calm as it gets. This case isn't just about that.

The OP has admitted to being affected by his childhood upbringing to the point he equates violence to love.

I think the op is a natural submissive,and also a masochist,I don't think a dominant male can be flogged into submission,even if he was pampered by his sisters,he'll still be an effeminate. Dominance isn't learnt it's inate(you can only develop it),so also is submission. The op had traces of it in him,his sisters just developed his in a negative way.
I don't think there's anything that can be done to change it,he just needs to live with it,and also I don't think he wants a woman who beats him but a woman who is dominant,who can take charge,who is opinionated and authoritative,in other words he wants to be the woman while she is the man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by LordIsaac(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
I also secretly wish for a dominant woman with SENSE... But not an abusive one. So I understand OP deeply. I think it's a psychological defect picked up from childhood.
Meanwhile: I don laf tire grin

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Olarewaju89: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Are you OK?

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by LadyDomme(f): 11:08am On Nov 19, 2020
OP you’re a submissive man that needs a dominant woman. Dm me and I’ll tell you more.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by LadyDomme(f): 11:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarita01:

I think the op is a natural submissive,and also a masochist,I don't think a dominant male can be flogged into submission,even if he was pampered by his sisters,he'll still be an effeminate. Dominance isn't learnt it's inate(you can only develop it),so also is submission. The op had traces of it in him,his sisters just developed his in a negative way.
I don't think there's anything that can be done to change it,he just needs to live with it,and also I don't think he wants a woman who beats him but a woman who is dominant,who can take charge,who is opinionated and authoritative,in other words he wants to be the woman while she is the man.

Spot on!

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
Psalmistproject:

this is exactly why marriages fail.
if you are quiet please don't follow the baseless logic of marrying a woman of opposite character.
And this is for singles here, please marry someone that possess at least 70% of your interpersonal skills.

Meanwhile you must first be able to know yourself first.
Bro, I Get U. I'm Gentle Guy & An Introvert Too. When A Gentleman Meets A Gentle Woman, It Would Be Boring. If A Gentle Man Marries A Non Gentle Woman (mouth Sharp Woman, Aggressive Woman Or A No Nonsense Woman) It's Helpful One Way Or D Other To D Man. No Woman Or Anyone Would Want To Mess Up With Her Man. Vice Ver Sar.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by AbuAeesha: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2020
one terror spotted
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by jbrodaly(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Hello poster. I can see you are use to a pattern and a system. If I were you I would try breaking that pattern now. You have an opportunity to escape destruction now. Go ask people who have or married violent and authoritative women to honestly give you their views. Mature out of your current state.
SweetHearted:

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Starzo: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2020
you're a natural sub...some people r just wired that way
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

This is nothing more than the lasting effects of psychological abuse. It's called Battered Wives Syndrome. You have come to see this as the only way of love towards you being expressed. You stated that your sisters, from the second born, inflicted this behaviour down towards the others.

You need qualified support to overcome this, and I don't mean one pastor shouting over your head and screaming for demons to leave you, rather, people well versed in Domestic Violence issues. Best deal with it before you get married and have kids, else, the cycle continues with your children.

All the best for the future.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Sarita01(f): 11:23am On Nov 19, 2020
blingxx:

I'm calm asf but my gf hates that side of me undecided
Yeah,some women needs and wants some harsh loving,it sounds sick to me but each to his own. My question for you is that are the mumu calm or the sexy calm cos difference dey o.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by jojothaiv(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Na their way...

Welcome to the world of TROLLING.
Make I douse this morning harmattan with better OGUME..
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by vickydevoka(m): 11:33am On Nov 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Those that like violent women are the major complainants in the Romance section. They are quick to open a thread about how their woman dealt wickedly with them and will be asking for advice.
We will love to hear what she did to you after you are done with her wink
Violent women don't deserve marriage. His own is lust. Most of Dem are assertive, beautiful n sexy

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Father4all: 11:35am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

you are a Masochist
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by King44(m): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2020
gunners160:
You want to knw if there are other men like you out there? Yes, there are several men like you in fact one even disgraced us and went to a reality show to display his level of foolishness. Meanwhile the so called lady he is asslicking is winning endorsement deals while he is busy wearing a short nika.
You can add him up on Instagram or Facebook so that he can be your role model. If possible open a WhatsApp page titled SIMPS group
Ozo aka omogo, the op should make findings about Churchill and Tonto story, if he is lucky he may end up like Churchill but if he is not lucky he may end up dead or worse

This op is the simp papa original but his fatal attraction worries me small.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

I perfectly understand your situation.

It is a form of psychological abuse that you are already used to and it will take the grace of GOD for you to overcome it.

I also get so attracted to ladies who approach men first and those who dominate men in the bedroom and this is because I am a victim of sexual abuse at a young age...maybe due to my attractive look, ladies usually wooed me and made sure they had their way with me and I kinda enjoyed it. This happened several times so I took it as a norm to the point that I don't ever give any lady a second thought if she tries to form hard to get when I woo her simply because I'm not used to wooing ladies but some ladies felt it was pride. And I think most attractive guys are in this same shoe so I was not surprised when I read that it was the beautiful lady who made move on that cute Guy that got married recently talking about the former child actor Uche Uchemba.

Thank Goodness my Mrs did not prove hard to get else I won't be with her.

So when i say I understand you I know exactly what I mean...

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 19, 2020
Callie:
My brother, its not deliverance you need.
Its obvious you never had a strong male figure while growing up. Physically, you are a male, but you really don't know how to be a man.
The foundation of the family is the man and not the woman, please don't go into the family front with this type of mindset, cause your children will grow to have twisted mindsets too. Your daughters will think it's okay to dominate a man and your sons will think a woman ought to lead him.

A man learn better from other men. Get a male mentor. Surround yourself with good and focused male friends. People who know what they want from life and how to get it.
You don't need deliverance, cause I don't think you are possessed, your only problem is twisted mindset, which through great association can be untwisted.

But guy!, Where is your father for goodness sake?

Wow! If OP omitted other replies, yours is just enough for him. And if you are truly a female as your moniker suggests, then plenty gbosa for you alone. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Toks2008(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Callie:
My brother, its not deliverance you need.
Its obvious you never had a strong male figure while growing up. Physically, you are a male, but you really don't know how to be a man.
The foundation of the family is the man and not the woman, please don't go into the family front with this type of mindset, cause your children will grow to have twisted mindsets too. Your daughters will think it's okay to dominate a man and your sons will think a woman ought to lead him.

A man learn better from other men. Get a male mentor. Surround yourself with good and focused male friends. People who know what they want from life and how to get it.
You don't need deliverance, cause I don't think you are possessed, your only problem is twisted mindset, which through great association can be untwisted.

But guy!, Where is your father for goodness sake?

My sister that guy is in deep shit. I can relate with his situation. He will need serious psychological resetting.

1 Like

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by cococandy(f): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Are you sure violence is the word you are looking for? You could end up dead.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bloody Simp

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Nigerian Woman Recreates Her Mother's Photo With Her Own Daughter / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.