Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Canada Work Visa Available - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada Work Visa Available (4603 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Canada Work Visa Package for Agric Pilot and Caregivers.

Have you always had this dream of working abroad and living over there with your family?

You dream is about to come into reality if you believe and when you see opportunities grab it with all of your might.
*We would get you a visa to Canada
*A job
*An accommodation
*Flight ticket
*No IELTS exam needed
*No proof of funds needed
*To shock you further, there is a refund policy.

Main Applicant Requirements:
- Total Package: N1,500,000 [one million five hundred thousand naira]
- Initial Deposit: N300,000 [Three Hundred Thousand Naira] [Refundable]
- Medicals - N46,500 [Handled by the Client].
- BioMetrics - N56,100 [Handled by the Client].
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- International Passport.
- NIMC [Temporary is accepted].
- Photograph Passport with White Background.

For Family Package:
- Each Dependent below 13 - $150 - Canadian Dollar at the initial deposit
- CVs of Everyone Eligible for Work
- Spousal work permit Application- N122,000
- Same goes for everyone above the age of 14.
-Non refundable N50, 500 service charge

Duration 6 month:
- LMIA for CIC No - Three Months
- 2nd Phase of the Application - Three Months
- Completion of Charges at the point Visa Issuance

Yes I know some people will read this and say it is scam, it will be unfortunate because this is how opportunities will come and pass while some others make good use of it. Don't sit there and fold you arms, make a move with faith.

INDEED IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT'S SOOO TRUE.

For Further enquiries call 08179949921.
Mostly favorable to Abuja applicants based on our office location.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Mobilecrewnet(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lynn21:
Canada Work Visa Package for Agric Pilot and Caregivers.

Have you always had this dream of working abroad and living over there with your family?

You dream is about to come into reality if you believe and when you see opportunities grab it will all of your might.
*We would get you a visa to Canada
*A job
*An accommodation
*No IELTS exam needed

Main Applicant Requirements:
- Total Package: N1,500,000 [one million five hundred thousand naira]
- Initial Deposit: N300,000 [Three Hundred Thousand Naira]
- Medicals - N46,500 [Handled by the Client].
- BioMetrics - N56,100 [Handled by the Client].
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- International Passport.
- NIMC [Temporary is accepted].
- Photograph Passport with White Background.

For Family Package:
- Each Dependent below 13 - $150 - Canadian Dollar at the initial deposit
- CVs of Everyone Eligible for Work
- Spousal work permit Application- N122,000
- Same goes for everyone above the age of 14.

Duration 6 month:
- LMIA for CIC No - Three Months
- 2nd Phase of the Application - Three Months
- Completion of Charges at the point Visa Issuance

Yes I know some people will read this and say it is scam, it will be unfortunate because this is how opportunities will come and pass while some others make good use of it. Don't sit there and fold you arms, make a move with faith.

INDEED IT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT'S SOOO TRUE.

For Further enquiries call 08179949921.
Mostly favorable to Abuja applicants based on our office location.

If payment after the visa is available, I will have gone with it. It's not easy depositing with people you don't even know

4 Likes

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by thesicilian: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

If payment after the visa is available, I will have gone with it. It's not easy depositing with people you don't even know
That's true. 5 or 10k registration fee is fair, and after with some major part of the fee to be paid after the job is obtained, and the balance after the visa
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

Please go through the post again, the initial deposit of N300,000 is refundable if you don't get the LMIA after applying, but when gotten the process continues and any payments made afterwards there's a refund policy.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Loonyy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2020
No contact information how do we connect
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2020
Loonyy:
No contact information
how do we connect

Go through the post again, there's a contact below there.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Mobilecrewnet(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lynn21:

Please go through the post again, the initial deposit of N300,000 is refundable if you don't get the LMIA after applying, but when gotten the process continues and any payments made afterwards there's a refund policy.

Oga/madam. U don see where refund policy work for naija?

2 Likes

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 9:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

Well the package is not for everyone, if you are interested you take advantage of the opportunity if you're not leave it, there's a saying that says seeing is believing.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 2:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Package is still available for people who see this opportunity and not relent.. We are still at your service.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 06, 2020
so someone should just send 300k to ur account and the person would just get automatic canadian visa cheesy
hmm cheesy and if it doesnt work u would refund the person"s money
really cheesy cheesy?
only a mugu will fall for this grin
let me not say much so i dont pour san san for ur hustle cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
so someone should just send 300k to ur account and the person would just get automatic canadian visa cheesy
really cheesy cheesy?
let me not say much so i dont pour san san for ur hustle cheesy

Well like I earlier said, it's not for everyone, the people who saw the post and are now processing theirs are not fools. Oga come to our office first see things for your self before drawing up conclusions. If you're not interested don't discourage others. Besides we're not asking for you to send your money blindly, you have to be eligible to apply.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
really cheesy cheesy?
[/b]let me not say much so i dont pour san san for ur hustle cheesy[b]
grin grin it's very obvious this op is looking for who to scam and fortunately for him his gonna see them cause people are desperate to leave this hell+hole grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

grin grin it's very obvious this op is looking for who to scam and fortunately for him his gonna see them cause people are desperate to leave this hell+hole grin grin

It's fine if you see it as a scam, but if you want more information you can visit us in our office at Utako behind peace mass, you can call for further directions.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lynn21:

It's fine if you see it as a scam, but if you want more information you can visit us in our office at Utako behind peace mass, you can call for further directions.
Which state is it located?
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Which state is it located?

Abuja, but if you don't reside here in Abuja, you can either make an appointment to come yourself or you can send a trusted family member or friend.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lynn21:

Well the package is not for everyone, if you are interested you take advantage of the opportunity if you're not leave it, there's a saying that says seeing is believing.
your papa, useless scammer....them go catch you burn you one day. bastard....see as the fool dey talk like say na him house them dey share the visa....animal.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

didnt u see those two guys up there discussing amongst themselves about sending the money cheesy..telling op that if his price is little lower they send the money to him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.So funny and yet we always argue that nigerians can never be scammed .dat its only westerners that can get scammed cos they foolish.the one that was funny was thing he said about refunding ur money if the thing didnt clicked grin.yea there ppl here who would send money and when op blocks them and refuse corresponding with them they will start creating mumu threads on how they got ripped cheesy off.i wonder why nl keep on encouraging scam threads.

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by bcomputer101: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

your papa, useless scammer....them go catch you burn you one day. bastard....see as the fool dey talk like say na him house them dey share the visa....animal.

.Dont mind the bastard. See as he dey talk like say na me father get the Visa stamp...

All this 419 no get conscience at all.

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2020
Mobilecrewnet:

good question grin

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
who released Hushpuppi? and when did he join NL?

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

If you haven't visited our office and you come here to draw up conclusions then I can understand where your pain is coming from. Please stop being pained, when you're done with your ignorance, you can quietly leave the page and don't take it personal.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2020
lefulefu:
didnt u see those two guys up there discussing amongst themselves about sending the money cheesy..telling op that if his price is little lower they send the money to him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.So funny and yet we always argue that nigerians can never be scammed .dat its only westerners that can get scammed cos they foolish.the one that was funny was thing he said about refunding ur money if the thing didnt clicked grin.yea there ppl here who would send money and when op blocks them and refuse corresponding with them they will start creating mumu threads on how they got ripped cheesy off.i wonder why nl keep on encouraging scam threads.

Feel free to visit our office for clearer understanding, thank you.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2020
bcomputer101:

.Dont mind the bastard. See as he dey talk like say na me father get the Visa stamp...

All this 419 no get conscience at all.

When you're given the opportunity to travel to other developed countries and you utilize the opportunities there, then you'll know if it's possible to pull off such contracts with organizations who can offer foreigners job opportunities. Please feel free to visit our office for clearer understanding, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Odion2016(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
Canada is not doing any work visa shit...You beeter go and write IELTS (general) ,evaluate your certificate with WES Canada via Etx.ng...,,,make sure you are a professional /masters Degree holder and less than 30 years of age.,,.Create your profile for Express Entry....
Do not fall for this scam oo,,please....
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2020
Odion2016:
Canada is not doing any work visa shit...You beeter go and write IELTS (general) ,evaluate your certificate with WES Canada via Etx.ng...,,,make sure you are a professional /masters Degree holder and less than 30 years of age.,,.Create your profile for Express Entry....
Do not fall for this scam oo,,please....

Please visit our office for more enquiries, thank you.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lynn21:

If you haven't visited our office and you come here to draw up conclusions then I can understand where your pain is coming from. Please stop being pained, when you're done with your ignorance, you can quietly leave the page and don't take it personal.
shut up and get lost....I hate Nigerians trying to scam their fellow citizens... you're a bastard
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Lynn21: 6:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

shut up and get lost....I hate Nigerians trying to scam their fellow citizens... you're a bastard

Feel free to visit our office and get your facts right and stop talking out of ignorance, that's how you miss out on opportunities that come your way. Thank you not so Coolcalmcollect.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lynn21:

Feel free to visit our office and get your facts right and stop talking out of ignorance, that's how you miss out on opportunities that come your way. Thank you not so Coolcalmcollect.
you still dey talk, I go track you deal with you now.... better face front.
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Coolcalmcollect(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
lefulefu:
na the fool still be the two people na, only him be op, same him be person wey agree to send himself money....na bastard human being. 1.5m go carry person go canada naim canada never full? idiot
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

na the fool still be the two people na, only him be op, same him be person wey agree to send himself money....na bastard human being. 1.5m go carry person go canada naim canada never full? idiot
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by abeniagbon(m): 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2020
the money wey them collect from brother in law still dey .. the scam bi say he too busy... him mama die, send more money the paper is ready. the ticket is ready send more money or pay balance before I will send you the visa via God is good motor delivery...

come and see format....
Re: Canada Work Visa Available by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2020
Lynn21:

What are you still doing in Nigeria? Why are you not in Canada already?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! / 5 Best Dating Apps In Nigeria / Do I Become Gay Because Of Money?,help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.