Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! (4599 Views)

MEN!! This Happens When You Let A Woman Have Some Power Over You!! [Photos] / Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2022
YOUR MOTHER IS ALSO A GAMEPLAYER!!!

MEN, understand that by default, women are in a constant competition because of you, that is how important you are.
They are constantly in brawl for who gets your attention first, who gets your resources more, who would most definitely end up as your wife! Only women are aware of this competition, YOUR MOTHER ALSO PLAYED THIS GAME, so she has experience.
I will explain further.

Imagine a scenerio where you are a retired criminal, with multiple years of experience, you know how a fellow criminal behaves to certain situations, you understand the movements of the typical criminal. Then one day, your only daughter brings home a guy she would love to marry, but the moment you saw this guy, you could already see that he has all the traits of a harden criminal, would you let your daughter go on with him

That is exactly what goes on in your mother's head.
Your mother is simply trying to protect you from going through what she has put YOUR FATHER through!!

Still Typing..

25 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by PavillionEnergy: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2022
grin

This sadist is back.
Who let him out of his hole?

8 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Jashub: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2022
Words of wisdom grin

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Amb1045(m): 10:24am On Jul 27, 2022
Fact

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Choilila: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2022
PavillionEnergy:
grin

This sadist is back.
Who let him out of his hole?
His mum. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7249377/groom-dumps-bride-wedding-venue#115129617

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by McGg: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2022
Oga op if these women catches you they will so beat you.... grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2022
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all mothers hate their son's wives, neither am i trying to put your mother in a corner to turn you against her. I'm just trying to paint the big picture here.

If your mother tells you not to marry that woman, you better DON'T!! Don't start fighting for love like an id!ot.
You are a full grown man with experience, yes that is true, but you can never BE A WOMAN!!

Only women understand the game they play with the lives of men, and it takes only a woman to completely figure it out, your mother has played this game and she has years of experience in it, she will never tell you what is going on because she cannot let out the code to you, she will just BLUNTLY DISAPPROVE.

Either way your mother is not a saint, like i said she had to be in the game to fully understand it, she would have had the same intentions as that "Bad Woman" you are about to marry, she most definitely already did it to your father, but you were lucky enough to be her SON!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Jashub:
Words of wisdom grin
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2022
Amb1045:
Fact
DIGEST IT!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2022
McGg:
Oga op if these women catches you they will so beat you.... grin grin grin grin grin
Whatever man.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2022
In The General Vain, Our Mothers Are Most Definitely Just Being HYPOCRITES! (No Offense)
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2022
If Your Mother Tells You Not To Go On With That Woman, 3 Things Should Come To Your Mind Immediately;

1.She Is Most Definitely Right.
2.The Woman In Question Is A Reflection Of Your Mother's Past.
3.Dump The Biittch In The Trash ASAP!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Jashub:
Words of wisdom grin
DIGEST IT!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2022
Tomorrow I Will Be Listing Out The Different Kinds Of SIMPS You Will Be Meeting In Today's World!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by McGg: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Whatever man.

I like you Bro you always hit hard
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Anijay1212(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2022
cry

90percent true,
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by RichieGrassi(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2022
Facts!!!
TRP is GOLDEN

My mom helped me dodge a bullet back in 2017 I fell for this girl
The moment I introduced her to my mum
She told me the girl's not the one for me
In short she said that girl is not looking for the life I want
She wants that fast and flashy life
I didn't believe at first until I saw the first red flag naso I cut off the relationship

This girl dated a guy in my church she caused this guy problems
The bros almost committed suicide after she dumped his ass
After she drained the guy

Last time I saw this guy he was a shadow of his old self
The girl has moved on to the next victim
Mother's are always right

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2022
McGg:

I like you Bro you always hit hard
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:27am On Jul 27, 2022
Anijay1212:
cry
90percent true,
Speak to me, what is the 10% about?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2022
RichieGrassi:
Facts!!!
TRP is GOLDEN

My mom helped me dodge a bullet back in 2017 I fell for this girl
The moment I introduced her to my mum
She told me the girl's not the one for me
In short she said that girl is not looking for the life I want
She wants that fast and flashy life
I didn't believe at first until I saw the first red flag naso I cut off the relationship

This girl dated a guy in my church she caused this guy problems
The bros almost committed suicide after she dumped his ass
After she drained the guy

Last time I saw this guy he was a shadow of his old self
The girl has moved on to the next victim
Mother's are always right

Remember, your mother was right because she could completely relate!

Your mother knew what was going on because she done the exact same thing to someone, probably your father. Your mother is NOT A SAINT!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

5 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by RichieGrassi(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
She told me about her youth days most of her friends lived that kinda life but she didn't so they always mocked her for it but they still liked her because her father was rich and she always helped them
Now most of those her friends who lived that life
They're now miserable single they're deep into menopause in their 60s
No husband no child
Most of them ugly Asf due to bleaching smh
My mom and my dad have been dating since secondary school they got married at their final year at university
She knew because she's seen her friends exhibit that same character that girl did

Glad I listened to that woman

TheGidRedpiller:
Remember, your mother was right because she could completely relate!

Your mother knew what was going on because she done the exact same thing to someone, probably your father. Your mother is NOT A SAINT!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by odinson1(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Tomorrow I Will Be Listing Out The Different Kinds Of SIMPS You Will Be Meeting In Today's World!

Leave all these boys make dem continue to dey mumu,they will learn when they eventually marry the woman their mother warned them about

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by RichieGrassi(m): 11:54am On Jul 27, 2022
10% means some mums dey lieeeeee grin

TheGidRedpiller:
Speak to me, what is the 10% about?
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Nairaswap: 11:58am On Jul 27, 2022
Hey Buddies

At NairaSwap,

We offer you the best currency exchange rates for your:
Cryptocurrency 
Gift cards
Payoneer funds

Our rates are about the juiciest you can find around the block.

We do business expertly and with swiftness.

Our exchange services span across:
All Gift Cards
BTC
ETH
USDT

All transactions kick off the minute we receive your message.

We run trades round the clock so hit us up any time of the day for your exchange.

Reach us on:
WhatsApp Only: 08037683742
Gmail: nairaswapnigeria@gmail.com
IG: @nairaswap.ng

We believe strongly in professionalism and transparency in all our transactions.

NairaSwap looks forward to doing business with you��

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by emmanuelbrown26: 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
my hommie is back, welcone back homnie, we dey watch ur back homnie
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
99% Correct.
WOMEN are territorialistic in nature.
The MOMENT a new Lady arrives in an apartment filled with Guys on the instructions of her boyfriend, the first thing she does is yo create an imaginary CUBICLE limiting the Girlfriends of the other Guys from having full access to what they have previously shared.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmm
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Femi8586(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
OP is 95% right.

Most times he's just very hard and blunt with the truth. Reason most nairaland females hate him together with some effeminate men(simps) we have here.

Effeminate men thinks even if a woman is wrong or at fault, you shouldn't criticize them. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Alusiizizi(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying all mothers hate their son's wives, neither am i trying to put your mother in a corner to turn you against her. I'm just trying to paint the big picture here.

If your mother tells you not to marry that woman, you better DON'T!! Don't start fighting for love like an id!ot.
You are a full grown man with experience, yes that is true, but you can never BE A WOMAN!!

Only women understand the game they play with the lives of men, and it takes only a woman to completely figure it out, your mother has played this game and she has years of experience in it, she will never tell you what is going on because she cannot let out the code to you, she will just BLUNTLY DISAPPROVE.

Either way your mother is not a saint, like i said she had to be in the game to fully understand it, she would have had the same intentions as that "Bad Woman" you are about to marry, she most definitely already did it to your father, but you were lucky enough to be her SON!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Truer words have never been written on this forum. TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Alusiizizi(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Eager to follow this thread. I have my ideas but it would be gainful to expand perspective.
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by Nyascobar1414: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
@op is so blunt with the truth...
You decided to speak the truth..
Wisdom wont depart from thee KING!
Re: MEN!! This Is Why Most MOTHER-IN-LAWS Hate Their Son's WIVES!! by blinking001(m): 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
The REDPILL is golden

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

party Question / Why Do Most Naija Babes Keep Multiple Boyfriends? / Why Are Nigerian Girls So In Love With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.