Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (79040 Views)

Raccoon Caught In Gods Island In Ibeno, Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Warlord2014:
Akwa ibom is indeed a very great tourist land...but highly underrated.
I enjoyed my 1year service sha
We still need you back bro
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Their stinger can kill o

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
olawonder:
Those in first pictures are guitarfish, they live in the Atlantic... will make good business if u can ship in commercial quantity to Uk
Pls drop your email, let me contact you asap
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Cantonese: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Those are species not yet detected.

Me wondering why there is nothing like Wild Nigeria documentary

"Those species are not yet detected".

Olodo, when APC/Buhari matter don scatter your head. How can you know what species they are?
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
You people are enjoying various varieties, with the sea at the backyard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sleekfingers:

this particular specie plenty for lagos....na seasonal fish......i dont eat am tire......it is best to buy the big ones......

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by thundafire: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
See as the stupidly hold sting ray by the tail,if the get stabbed by the poisonous tail they will blame witches.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubee(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
You claim to be an ibeno native, but don't know the fish cut in pieces that you posted is a Barracuda?
Are you serious?
NkanAkpanika:
That particular island is something magical.. @ilaumoh r posted one turtle yesterday.. Great vibe..
Meanwhile I bought one big fish for as little as 5k in that same island when we went on a safari trip on the island..

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
TOPCRUISE:

And very dangerous
Yes oo
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:

Yes o, we need to FASHOLA them
grin
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
SeriouslySense:
You people are enjoying various varieties, with the sea at the backyard cheesy cheesy cheesy

yes o

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hunchogee:
Hello guys, what is the creature called??
Ibeno and its islands are notobly know for housing strange creatures and the God's Island (utana Abasi) is an huge tourism site for the matter..
Guys what the name of these aquatic animals below?

Lunch is served..

This your english is wonderful

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 11:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
ubee:
You claim to be an ibeno native, but don't know the fish cut in pieces that you posted in a Barracuda?
Are you serious?

You go fear nairaland acclaimed natives grin grin

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JJRainbow(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=fijiano202 post=96180249]Lots of Species yet to be Discovered in the deep sea[/quote

This species has been for so many years ago
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:
Those are species not yet detected.

Me wondering why there is nothing like Wild Nigeria documentary

Wow. This shows how shallow your knowledge of aquatic life is.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JJRainbow(m): 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Those specie's has been for so long, I as a fisher man,I used to kill many of them if they come across my net when fishing in the ocean here in Badagry west sea beach,Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
urbobo20:
my brother were did u grow up and what is the meaning of strange . have u not see a ray fish before now , just come to delta state that fish is one of the best for oil soup or banga soup

The dude tire me oo. Something common in the atlantic and occasionally seen at the shores. I shock seeing this post make fp. Guitar fish and Ray fish that's a common sight na em e dey do like say na something new.

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 12:37am On Nov 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Snakebytee(f): 2:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Blue3k:
The last one looks like a sting ray. The first two not sure what specificly they are.

The first two are know as Guitarfish
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Spaxon(f): 3:54am On Nov 19, 2020
wiseone28:
Dah ette asuk adia uwem
Di yak iki tar iyak na
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 4:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Spaxon:
Di yak iki tar iyak na
Dah Mma ino okuk ibaha mbok grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 4:26am On Nov 19, 2020
Very funny set of people. Just say that was the first time you saw the fish. I had eaten it countless time. It is a boneless fish with a special meat. Anyone based in Ilaje area of ondo will laugh at you.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 6:07am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
Hello guys, what is the creature called??
Ibeno and its islands are notobly know for housing strange creatures and the God's Island (utana Abasi) is an huge tourism site for the matter..
Guys what the name of these aquatic animals below?

Lunch is served..

Una no dey exposed for Akwa Ibom na. House boy work no allow una go school.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:13am On Nov 19, 2020
24SEVEN:

Una no dey exposed for Akwa Ibom na. House boy work no allow una go school.
Ok Mr exposer, next.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:14am On Nov 19, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very funny set of people. Just say that was the first time you saw the fish. I had eaten it countless time. It is a boneless fish with a special meat. Anyone based in Ilaje area of ondo will laugh at you.
If your head was here you will understand what am doing..
So let your head be here ok
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:15am On Nov 19, 2020
OdenKelechi:

E get anything wey no dey delicious to una?
grin
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

The dude tire me oo. Something common in the atlantic and occasionally seen at the shores. I shock seeing this post make fp. Guitar fish and Ray fish that's a common sight na em e dey do like say na something new.
The try get sense na, have you wonder why snake articles make front page or jeolousy don seriously cloud your head...
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:17am On Nov 19, 2020
JJRainbow:
Those specie's has been for so long, I as a fisher man,I used to kill many of them if they come across my net when fishing in the ocean here in Badagry west sea beach,Thanks.
Great stuff
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Wow. This shows how shallow your knowledge of aquatic life is.
Wonder what you are really doing in this thread, when you claim to know it all..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 6:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Orpe7:
Their stinger can kill o
Yeah
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 6:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

We still need you back bro
I will visit again brother..... You guys are very hospitable , n always treat visitors with respect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD / This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.