Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,188 members, 7,953,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (79580 Views)

Raccoon Caught In Gods Island In Ibeno, Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wiseone28: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Unitedabby:
Nau you speak English �
Bust it
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]My guy that idiot you are quoting is a very bitter individual an also envious at that..
If you carefully look at the article the OP posted, you will observe a question mark attached to it. Meaning he wanted the thread to be interactive not becos he doesn't know the fish or something..
Have met @ilaumoh in Ibeno before that guy is not that idiot mate in any way or level and both the OP and Illaumoh are in to promoting Akwa-Ibom and its hidden treasures inwhich I saw that amazing that is why I try in my little way, anytime work permit to do the same..
Those guys are just into the business of promoting their state and its treasure but evil men like @kinematics will just surface and start doing the devil's work..
Pls again that guy you quoted is a bitter fellow so kindly avoid him and his stupidity..[/s]

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

[s]You are very stupid.
@ilaumoh look like your mate? .. Nonsense[/s]

Bush man
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 7:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]You are just alone in your stupidity..
Since you can't create any meaningful thread, what you do is to go around embarrassing yourself.. Look around you, can't you see that you are alone in your stupidity..
Continue wondering why all our useful thread make FP..
Lastly the more you refer me to Hunchogee the stupid and worthless you become to me.. So continue wondering in your stupidity grin..
@huncho don't be distracted by the useless wimb ok[/s]
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
ubee:
You claim to be an ibeno native, but don't know the fish cut in pieces that you posted in a Barracuda?
Are you serious?
Read with comprehension bro
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=Kinematics post=96224035][/quote]
Stupid pig
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gidado14(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Sure?
yes
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Christistruth00: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
bigcasava1:
you mean this creature taste nice in ur mouth.

The Ray fish is a delicacy in UK
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
Christistruth00:

The Ray fish is a delicacy in UK
is alright
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2020
Hunchogee:
Hello guys, what is the creature called??
Ibeno and its islands are notobly know for housing strange creatures and the God's Island (utana Abasi) is an huge tourism site for the matter..
Guys what the name of these aquatic animals below?

Lunch is served..
Steve Erwin from Australia got killed in 2006 by a sting ray's tail jab right into his bare chest! I watched the global live coverage of his funeral back then. #True Blue.

1 Share

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
Hunchogee:
Ibeno and its islands are notobly know for housing strange creatures and the God's Island (utana Abasi) is an huge tourism site for the matter..

Lunch is served..

Boss, gud pm..

I av been posted to a school in uyo... Any help abt accommodation... I don't need top expensive place, even if na face me I face you....

Pls how can you be of help?

Akwa abasi ayaya
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Wow this is magical indeed

Hunchogee:

Lunch is served..

Boss, gud pm..

I av been posted to a school in uyo... Any help abt accommodation... I don't need top expensive place, even if na face me I face you....

Akwa abasi ayaya

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
DenreleDave:

Boss, gud pm..

Akwa abasi ayaya
Hi bro, sorry for late response.. How u dey
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hi bro, sorry for late response.. How u dey

I am. Fine.. I dey uyo.

I dey do Xmas for uyo.. Shey u go flex mi??
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hyamstech(m): 1:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Photoshop is one of the best software for Photo edition that is why I decided to give you this guide on how you can use

<a href="https://hyamstech.com.ng/2020/11/27/how-to-use-photoshops-smart-portrait-feature-a-beginners-guide/">Photoshop smart portrait</a>
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

I am. Fine.. I dey uyo.

I dey do Xmas for uyo.. Shey u go flex mi??
Yeah bro.. But na 50, 50 flexing e g bi oo
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by DenreleDave(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Yeah bro.. But na 50, 50 flexing e g bi oo

Ok nw

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nesphil(m): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2022
The marine resources of AKS can make the state richer than even petroleum.
Amazing Akwa Ibom nnyin.
Hunchogee:
Ibeno and its islands are notably known for housing strange creatures and God's Island (utana Abasi) is a huge tourist site for the matter.

Lunch is served..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics) / Adolf Hitler’s Alligator Preserved Forever At Berlin Zoo After Dying Aged 84(Pix / Starving Lion At Gamji Gate Zoo In Kaduna (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.