Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (79044 Views)

Raccoon Caught In Gods Island In Ibeno, Akwa Ibom (Pictures) / Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Dolphin Killed By A Man In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 6:47am On Nov 19, 2020
And they will eat it just as they ate the turtle they caugh there yesterday. Why not allow such creatures to multiple

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
Wonder what you are really doing in this thread, when you claim to know it all..

I dont claim to know it all. Only shocked a riverine person (so you claim) will not know these common fishes.
It baffles me, hence I've increased my suspicion of you claiming you are from Ibeno lipsrsealed
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]The try get sense na, have you wonder why snake articles make front page or jeolousy don seriously cloud your head... [/s]

Stop displaying ignorance on daily basis.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:06am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

I dont claim to know it all. Only shocked a riverine person (so you claim) will not know these common fishes.
It baffles me, hence I've increased my suspicion of you claiming you are from Ibeno lipsrsealed
And you fail to notice the questions mark in the post abi..
You really indeed need sense..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Stop displaying ignorance on daily basis.
you came into my thread to demonstrate childish attitude and you have the guts to type this trash above..
Ette get sense and stop the jealousy already..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:10am On Nov 19, 2020
ijayebonyi:
And they will eat it just as they ate the turtle they caugh there yesterday. Why not allow such creatures to multiple
This guys are fishermen.. The same wey you guys kill rare animals and call it BUSHMEAT..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Warlord2014:

I will visit again brother..... You guys are very hospitable , n always treat visitors with respect.
God bless you for this comment..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

This your english is wonderful
I do observe you spend time to conduct spelling scrutiny in all my comment.. I admire the work for free you are doing. For your education am an inpatient writer especially on platforms like this that doesn't really add direct value to me.. So quit been stupid and direct your frustration to your cultist invested state ok..
The truth really is I DON'T BLOODY CARE.. So quit been an hater ok..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 7:48am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

[s]I do observe you spend time to conduct spelling scrutiny in all my comment.. I admire the work for free you are doing. For your education am an inpatient writer especially on platforms like this that doesn't really add direct value to me.. So quit been stupid and direct your frustration to your cultist invested state ok..
The truth really is I DON'T BLOODY CARE.. So quit been an hater ok..[/s]

That was not about spelling, but very poor grammar. Your spelling is another thing altogether which shall be looked into in the future.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

That was not about spelling, but very poor grammar. Your spelling is another thing altogether which shall be looked into in the future.
Untill then.. But know that I don't care about the way your hater self feel about my comments ok.. You can now run along now
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Christistruth00:

This one is commonly sold and eaten in UK Markets.

I have bought it in warri, very delicious but too expensive so I couldn't patronize the sellers again.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

Untill then.. But know that I don't care about the way your hater self feel about my comments ok.. You can now run along now

Na u buy market. Since the day you think using cheap lies to make your bush of a state popular, that day you bought my market. You even had the effontry to say onna LGA thats just forest and local than the most local village in Rivers State has more roads than PH.
Since that day I said to myself you Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh shall know no peace on nairaland.

See even guitar and ray fish that's common in all the coastal areas of Nigeria, yet your village brain is praising the island for having this fish.
Funny boy!

A riverine man that doesnt know the aquatic life in his acclaimed area.

Ikot Abasi, Ibeno, eastern Obolo, Oron, Okobo, Mbo etc people will be ashamed of you.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 19, 2020
urbobo20:
my brother were did u grow up and what is the meaning of strange . have u not see a ray fish before now , just come to delta state that fish is one of the best for oil soup or banga soup

I do buy it from effurun market for better banga soup.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

I do buy it from effurun market for better banga soup.

Leave the op. He's showing us that he is an impostor. Claiming Ibeno that's just by the Atlantic.

How can he not know these fishes that are common from Lagos down to Cross River. It baffles me.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sirgusto: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2020
It's called a guitarfish
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Leave the op. He's showing us that he is an impostor. Claiming Ibeno that's just by the Atlantic.

How can he not know these fishes that are common from Lagos down to Cross River. It baffles me.

No one knows it all. Just let him be.
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kinematics: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

No one knows it all. Just let him be.

Yes no one knows it all, however the dude post stuff on nairaland like he knows what he is saying. Na to dey spin lies be him own, once Udom give am small change e go spin lie.

I'm even suspecting he is a descendant of Lai Mohammed
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Yes no one knows it all, however the dude post stuff on nairaland like he knows what he is saying. Na to dey spin lies be him own, once Udom give am small change e go spin lie.

I think is enough already.

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 11:10am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

This guys are fishermen.. The same wey you guys kill rare animals and call it BUSHMEAT..
Sorry please, you and who ??
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Warlord2014(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:

God bless you for this comment..
Amen sir... May God bless you too

I am even planning of visiting oron

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gidado14(m): 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hunchogee:
Hello guys, what is the creature called??
Ibeno and its islands are notobly know for housing strange creatures and the God's Island (utana Abasi) is an huge tourism site for the matter..
Guys what the name of these aquatic animals below?

Lunch is served..
this are spacies of Sharks not cat fish
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
If I was born in the riverine area, I would have been a great fisherman.

1 Like

Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Warlord2014:

Amen sir... May God bless you too
Amen oo
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

Na u buy market. Since the day you think using cheap lies to make your bush of a state popular, that day you bought my market. You even had the effontry to say onna LGA thats just forest and local than the most local village in Rivers State has more roads than PH.
Since that day I said to myself you Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh shall know no peace on nairaland.

See even guitar and ray fish that's common in all the coastal areas of Nigeria, yet your village brain is praising the island for having this fish.
Funny boy!

A riverine man that doesnt know the aquatic life in his acclaimed area.

Ikot Abasi, Ibeno, eastern Obolo, Oron, Okobo, Mbo etc people will be ashamed of you.
You are just alone in your stupidity..
Since you can't create any meaningful thread, what you do is to go around embarrassing yourself.. Look around you, can't you see that you are alone in your stupidity..
Continue wondering why all our useful thread make FP..
Lastly the more you refer me to Hunchogee the stupid and worthless you become to me.. So continue wondering in your stupidity grin..
@huncho don't be distracted by the useless wimb ok
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
OwoukoUrua:
If I was born in the riverine area, I would have been a great fisherman.
You can still become one bro
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
gidado14:

this are spacies of Sharks not cat fish
Sure?
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

God bless yu bro.. That idiot keep showing is jeolous self in all Akwa Ibom and Akwa-Ibomites threads, demonstrating his frustration as if we are the reason is state is backward ..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by OwoukoUrua(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ilaumoh:
You can still become one bro

Abeg o . . . Make water no carry me
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kinematics:

You are very stupid.
@ilaumoh look like your mate? .. Nonsense
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NkanAkpanika: 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamloyalty:

My guy that idiot you are quoting is a very bitter individual an also envious at that..
If you carefully look at the article the OP posted, you will observe a question mark attached to it. Meaning he wanted the thread to be interactive not becos he doesn't know the fish or something..
Have met @ilaumoh in Ibeno before that guy is not that idiot mate in any way or level and both the OP and Illaumoh are in to promoting Akwa-Ibom and its hidden treasures inwhich I saw that amazing that is why I try in my little way, anytime work permit to do the same..
Those guys are just into the business of promoting their state and its treasure but evil men like @kinematics will just surface and start doing the devil's work..
Pls again that guy you quoted is a bitter fellow so kindly avoid him and his stupidity..
Re: Ray Fish Caught Near The God's Island, Ibeno In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
wiseone28:
Use google translate
Nau you speak English �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What My Friend found In a 40gig HDD / This TV Will Cost #174M To Buy And #12M To Install In Your Living Room(Photos) / 'Weirdest Fish' Man Has Ever Caught Has Human-like Teeth & A Freaky Smile (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.