Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

They All Died Prematurely, But You Never Told Them This: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They All Died Prematurely, But You Never Told Them This: (334 Views)

I Never Told Nedu The Child Was His; He Assumed Because We Were Married-ex-wife / How I Escaped From Becoming A Father Prematurely / Moyo, Lady In Fcmb's Paternity Scandal Breaks Silence, Says “I Never Told Tunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They All Died Prematurely, But You Never Told Them This: by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
(1) They had accident, you gave them first aid, but you never did this

(2) They were shot while protesting, you donated blood, but you never did this:

(3) They were so sick, you stayed with them, bought drugs, paid their bills, but you never did this:

You did all these because you have a good heart, but you never told them to repent from sin and accept Jesus... Do this in every emergency, and at all time...

Before you sleep, just say this: "Lord Jesus, I am sorry for all my sins, please forgive me all my sins and come into my heart in Jesus name. Amen"..... Have a lovely sleep

1 Like

Re: They All Died Prematurely, But You Never Told Them This: by Agricaddict(m): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nonsensical
Re: They All Died Prematurely, But You Never Told Them This: by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Agricaddict:
Nonsensical
Jesus loves you Agricaddict...

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do, If You Are The One? / Help Interprete My Dream / Wow! This Amazing Fruit Solves A Major Issue In Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.