Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! (706 Views)

Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent / Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by chingle5(m): 12:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Sometimes i always wonder y ilegend always like posting in the romance section ............ even though what he usually post in most cases does not contain very much sense .......... and I begin to wonder if it is Goats, Donkeys, Camels, Buffaloes, and Senseless people that are in this romance section

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by PlayerMeji: 12:46am On Nov 19, 2020
The news that some inmates in Edo psychiatrist hospitals were broken out by hoodlums is very true..

Now, I believe that news

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Kestolove(m): 12:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Stop beefing ilegend...that guy is a real niggur not dat fake damn niggarrr call slawormiir dat start started smoking weed ND listening to 2pac early dix year

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Chingle6(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2020
chingle5:
Sometimes i always wonder y ilegend always like posting in the romance section ............ even though what he usually post in most cases does not contain very much sense .......... and I begin to wonder if it is Goats, Donkeys, Camels, Buffaloes, and Senseless people that are in this romance section
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by ubunja(m): 1:10am On Nov 19, 2020
You are all just haters.

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Etinosa1234: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
Stop beefing ilegend...that guy is a real niggur not dat fake damn niggarrr call slawormiir dat start started smoking weed ND listening to 2pac early dix year

Leave my slawormir alone abeg grin

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Godada(m): 7:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:

You can make your point without putting anyone down.
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by iLegendd(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2020
chingle5:

You have a lot to improve. I won't go into it. Have a nice day.
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by ambitiouschap17: 9:39am On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I can't remember the day you call yourself a Messiah

Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Kestolove(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Leave my slawormir alone abeg grin
he should stop constituting nuisance on NL. About being a real niggarrr ND smoking dope..what does he know about smoking dope, drinking and listening to 2pac songs? But no b bad tin sha, if person start dey do all those things e dey shak dem...I just conclude his a new intake that want to belong byforce
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by chingle5(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Keep quiet Joor undecided abi u and ur derailed followers have a long way to go . Have a nice day undecided
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Meedon: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Op.

Go for medical check up. It get why.
Re: Ilegend Is A Fake Messiah !!!! by Kabir5643(m): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
he should stop constituting nuisance on NL. About being a real niggarrr ND smoking dope..what does he know about smoking dope, drinking and listening to 2pac songs? But no b bad tin sha, if person start dey do all those things e dey shak dem...I just conclude his a new intake that want to belong byforce

Mehn! Your boyfriend is not a real niggarrr

This Is Why Girls Are Always Broke! (irritating Creatures) / This Is Really Bothering Me! / My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do?