Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,275 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? (706 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / My Wife Says Am Stingy With My Money / WHEN SHE SAYS AM A VIRGIN THEN THIS HAPPENS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by tony02: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2021
Following the case of Tunde Thomas, I have been querying my wife, let us go for DNA test, but she kept giving me one excuse or the other.
It kept going like that for over two weeks.
When I could not take her everyday excuse, I finally told her that today is the day and am not going to accept any excuse from her.
On going to the hospital for the DNA test, she opened up and told me boldly that "am not the father of my kids".
At first I thought it was a joke, but after we did the DNA test, the doctor revealed that those kids I called my children are not mine.
In other words, am not the father of my kids. Please help, right now am just confused.
For the past 24hours, I have not been able to eat, sleep or do anything and this kids are calling me daddy that they need one thing or another.
Very soon, their school will be demanding for school fees and I will be paying school fees for children that don't belong to me.
Please Nigerians I need your help.
What should I do?
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by popsy2(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ok
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by NiRfreak(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sounds fake. Like a clout chaser. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Omihanifa: 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
NiRfreak:
Sounds fake. Like a clout chaser. Thank you.

Don't mind him undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
k0mit suicide make we av 1 less idiot in the society
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by heniford2: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
tony02:
Following the case of Tunde Thomas, I have been querying my wife, let us go for DNA test, but she kept giving me one excuse or the other.
When I could not take her everyday excuse, I finally told her that today is the day and am not going to accept any excuse from her.
On going to the hospital for the DNA test, she opened up and told me boldly that "am not the father of my kids".
At first I thought it was a joke, but after we did the DNA test, the doctor revealed that those kids I called my children are not mine.
In other words, am not the father of my kids. Please help, right now am just confused.
For the past 24hours, I have not been able to eat, sleep or do anything and this kids are calling me daddy that they need one thing or another.
Very soon, their school will be demanding for school fees and I will be paying school fees for children that don't belong to me.
What should I do?
kill yourself or accept the kids but make sure the lady u called your wife image is destroyed like make sure the world get to know she a slut, an evil woman make her family to accept it make her miserable in a way she will kill herself for her mistake, hunt her daily till she become depressed the goal is she either die or become useless in life then remarry another woman train that children too is not there fault make them see you as there father the future will be great with this you are secure and satisfied
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Karlifate: 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Adopt them as your children & lavish them with care. tongue

Your reward is in heaven. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Emecson(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2021
Mtchwwwwww
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Slimqueen(f): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
my dear, u don't know what to do ke. go and fry suya.
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Well, I am the owner of my kids cos dem resemble me pass DNA result
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by SirMichael1: 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
You wrote 'help'. How should we help you? You want us to help you recommend the dosage of sniper you need to take so you can die?

Do not leave your brain aside while you chase clout.
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by debbydams(f): 2:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
Fake fake fake lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
Does your wife work at FCMB

1 Like

Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by stupidmod2: 3:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
Slimqueen:
my dear, u don't know what to do ke.
go and fry suya.
i think its fake story
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by DennisEche(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
tony02:
What should I do?
BUY GARRI FIRST BEFORE YOU AFFORD THE COST OF DNA
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by cristy149: 4:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
kill yourself
Re: My Wife Says Am Not The Father Of My Kids. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
tony02:
What should I do?

May your utterances come to pass amen

(1) (Reply)

Follow Money Or Follow Your.... / Finally!!! / Prophet Knackibg Man's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.