Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Longest Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Longest Kiss (660 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] / What's The Longest Time You've Spent Trying To Woo A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Longest Kiss by ThrillPlus: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2020
As odd as it sounds, the longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. It was achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an event organized by Ripley's Believe It or Not! Pattaya, in Pattaya, Thailand, on February 12-14, 2013. Nine couples entered the annual competition, including a married couple in their 70s. However, it was previous record holders Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat who came out on top, scooping a cash prize and two diamond rings as well as another Guinness World Records title.

Source: https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/2/valentines-day-ten-of-the-most-romantic-world-records-371925

Read more interesting story @ https://thrillplus..com/?m=1

1 Like

Re: The Longest Kiss by TheCork(m): 2:37am On Nov 20, 2020
ThrillPlus:

As odd as it sounds, the longest kiss lasted 58 hours, 35 minutes and 58 seconds. It was achieved by Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat (both Thailand) at an event organized by Ripley's Believe It or Not! Pattaya, in Pattaya, Thailand, on February 12-14, 2013. Nine couples entered the annual competition, including a married couple in their 70s. However, it was previous record holders Ekkachai Tiranarat and Laksana Tiranarat who came out on top, scooping a cash prize and two diamond rings as well as another Guinness World Records title.

Source: https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/news/2015/2/valentines-day-ten-of-the-most-romantic-world-records-371925

bro Nigerian women dont kiss....u dont belif me..ask dorin27!!(true story) angry
Re: The Longest Kiss by grim33(m): 4:33am On Nov 20, 2020
It’s disgusting to say the true
Re: The Longest Kiss by Sundrus: 4:45am On Nov 20, 2020
Their mouth go dey bruised with enough aches. Kissing don turn to achievement. na wa for this world.
Re: The Longest Kiss by tobechi74: 5:43am On Nov 20, 2020
I do not feel anything when I kiss. Am I wierd
Re: The Longest Kiss by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 20, 2020
TheCork:

bro Nigerian women dont kiss....u dont belif me..ask dorin27!!(true story) angry

If a Nigerian lady don't fancy kissing you, chances are she don't like you...she's just dating or being with you out if pity, interest or fun.
A girl who loves you, I mean who's into you will love to kiss you.

Or maybe your mouth stink! just saying
Re: The Longest Kiss by TheCork(m): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2020

If a Nigerian lady don't fancy kissing you, chances are she don't like you...she's just dating or being with you out if pity, interest or fun.
A girl who loves you, I mean who's into you will love to kiss you.

Or maybe your mouth stink! just saying

...from yor name, u sound naturaly dumb. Laters smiley
Re: The Longest Kiss by Lightangel65: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2020
tobechi74:
I do not feel anything when I kiss. Am I wierd

No WTF Kissing is disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Let's Discuss, Men Who Go To The Market To Buy Foodstuffs Are They Being / See Side Effects Of Male Condoms You Should Know / Please If You Are Over 18 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.