Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] (9998 Views)

Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / My Cousin Has Changed His Religion Because Of A Woman / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Just as you read, yes it's true, or so at least so I noticed, whenever she comes to visit, I would say ," let's go out for a walk" because of that attention, people dey crowd us ehn with chants, "na natural hair?, can I touch it?, how long is it?, " .Am giving some of you that opportunity to ask her though but if you feel the above isn't true, you can post your own opinion on who you think has the longest, my own hair never even reach shoulder length and I use to cut it most times because of stress 😩😩, the girls go understand
The picture below was taken last year January, the current length is in the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQqU_UaxDCc

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by chatinent: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Shedrack777: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
lets see the front view first, then we can rate and conclude

11 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by garriAndsugar: 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
bring her to my room let me measure it to confirm

5 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shedrack777:
lets see the front view first, then we can rate and conclude
Na Only Back View You See? , Didn't You See Her Full Body In The Video Ni? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Shedrack777: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
Na Only Back View You See? , Didn't You See Her Full Body In The Video Ni? undecided
i can only watch the video if you post the picture of her fore head

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shedrack777:
i can only watch the video if you post the picture of her fore head
Oh, I Get You Now, You Think It's A Sham.. I Added The Video For People Like You You Know, People That Will Claim I Posted An Edited Photo, Or I Still Edit The Video? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by siofra(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Uhm I don't mean to brag but mine is longer😊

I'll create a thread soon.

Having long hair is cool but what I hate about it is the touching. People think they can touch you anyhow they like angry

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:
Kudos.
Thank You
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
siofra:

Having long hair is cool but what I hate about it is the touching. People think they can touch you anyhow they like angry

What about the hair in your puscy, is it also long?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by SIMPonPatrol(m): 4:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
Thank You

Please post your own pic for us to see
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by fyzaila: 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is beautiful, she tried. I wonder how it will look if she stops relaxing it.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by ukaface(f): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is it relaxed?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Skiborobo(f): 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wow. Beautiful. Mine is average tho
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
garriAndsugar:
bring her to my room let me measure it to confirm
undecided
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Illegal1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omoh........she goes well
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by MechanicMike: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
Just as you read, yes it's true, or so at least so I noticed, whenever she comes to visit, I would say ," let's go out for a walk" because of that attention, people dey crowd us ehn with chants, "na natural hair?, can I touch it?, how long is it?, " .Am giving some of you that opportunity to ask her though but if you feel the above isn't true, you can post your own opinion on who you think has the longest, my own hair never even reach shoulder length and I use to cut it most times because of stress 😩😩, the girls go understand
The picture below was taken last year January, the current length is in the video

angry
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by MechanicMike: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:

Shola but how comes she ain't lightskin??(no oofencssece) angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by LikeAking: 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
siofra:

My crush!

Anticipating your long hair thread.
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
siofra:
Uhm I don't mean to brag but mine is longer

You'd Be A First Then, I'll Definitely Like To See Yours
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
undecided
Please, don't mind the useless comments from those trash talkers!
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 7:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

What about the hair in your puscy, is it also long?
You Opened This Account Just For Perversion? undecided
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Mujinho4b(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol. You never see Fulani Hair. Just that they don't expose it. grin

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by joinnow: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:

Secret tip,cream etc
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Gadafii: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oya contact Guinness world records
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pretty long hair and clean
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Rexymania(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Karashika grin
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
fyzaila:
This is beautiful, she tried. I wonder how it will look if she stops relaxing it.
Thanks, I Think She Did That As Some Point, It's One Of Those Very Stubborn Hairs So It Looks Better When It's Relaxed

4 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
Thanks, I Think She Did That As Some Point, It's One Of Those Very Stubborn Hairs So It Looks Better When It's Relaxed
does she have her own hair cream she sells?
Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Sablexxxtoons: 8:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
So i can pull it when giving it to her hard from the back and it won't fall off ? Beautiful..pls dm me let's relate

3 Likes

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by Swissli(f): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
guobe:
does she have her own hair cream she sells?
No Sir, I Have Been Advising Her To Create A Brand Of Her Own Though..

1 Like

Re: My Cousin Has The Longest Natural Hair In Nigeria [pictured] by guobe: 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Swissli:
No Sir, I Have Been Advising Her To Create A Brand Of Her Own Though..
she should try and have her own hair product and sell to people. I think she can make alot of money being her own hair model.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / False Rape Accusations, Don't Work With Women In This Day And Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.