Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Warning To Simpsss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Simpsss. (795 Views)

A Young Nigerian Man Drives G-wagon To Work As A Warning To Senior Colleagues / This Picture Should Serve As A Warning To Everyone On Earth / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Simpsss. by Sulele04(m): 5:15am On Nov 20, 2020
These hoes, simps, white knights would create threads just to bash the messenger ubunja just because he is spitting raw facts.
Ubunja lives rent-free in you lots empty cranium, when you log in on nairaland he is the first thing you think about i get it man,
but you must know ubunja doesnt even worry about you lot so stop talking about him, some of you talk about him cause you are chasing clout spits.

nairaland is big enough for everyone if you don't fancy redpill but fancy simping its fine, we dont care at least when you raise another man's child as your own you will not say we didn't warn you, but dont bring your simping to our thread because our thread is a NO SIMP ZONE.

If you are caught simping on our thread you will humiliated and disgraced miserably, DEATH TO SIMPS.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by ubunja(m): 5:19am On Nov 20, 2020
Sulele I just wish they would at least spell my name correctly. Is that too much to ask for from these cry babies.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by Sulele04(m): 5:33am On Nov 20, 2020
ubunja:
Sulele I just wish they would at least spell my name correctly. Is that too much to ask for from these cry babies.
They are all cowards, shameless cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by tobechi74: 5:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Simp is a stage guys go through in life. Like an apprentice serves a master to learn the tricks of the trade. At times, master subject him to all sort of hardships,he still mellow down to attempt to please the master. A stage comes when he feels he has learnt a lot, he seeks freedom. Many guys were simps to their first love.

Today Alpha makes and relationship experts were once simp. The greatest today served their master well for years.

Let us not he too harsh on them meanwhile the young shall grow

6 Likes

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by parkervero(m): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2020
Sulele04:
These hoes, simps, white knights would create threads just to bash the messenger ubunja just because he is spitting raw facts.
Ubunja lives rent-free in you lots empty cranium, when you log in on nairaland he is the first thing you think about i get it man,
but you must know ubunja doesnt even worry about you lot so stop talking about him, some of you talk about him cause you are chasing clout spits.

nairaland is big enough for everyone if you don't fancy redpill but fancy simping its fine, we dont care at least when you raise another man's child as your own you will not say we didn't warn you, but dont bring your simping to our thread because our thread is a NO SIMP ZONE.

If you are caught simping on our thread you will humiliated and disgraced miserably, DEATH TO SIMPS.
What is the meaning of SIMP?
Re: Warning To Simpsss. by Sulele04(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2020
parkervero:

What is the meaning of SIMP?

simp (plural simps) (slang) A man who foolishly overvalues and defers to a woman, putting her on a pedestal.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by Snow02: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2020
tobechi74:
Simp is a stage guys go through in life. Like an apprentice serves a master to learn the tricks of the trade. At times, master subject him to all sort of hardships,he still mellow down to attempt to please the master. A stage comes when he feels he has learnt a lot, he seeks freedom. Many guys were simps to their first love.

Today Alpha makes and relationship experts were once simp. The greatest today served their master well for years.

WE CRAWL BEFORE WE WALK..

1 Like

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by drLammy(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2020
tobechi74:

Yeah, True
I guess some people just have to experience it first hand
But life's too short to learn from my own mistakes so Imma just learn from others cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by SteelMcqueen: 8:51am On Nov 20, 2020
It's a real pity people that talk like Op.....have no depth to their convictions. Your arrogance is a reflection of the shallow knowledge you have. True depth in knowledge brings humility and empathy. People like you stand on shallow knowledge, the problem with shallow knowledge is a bigger test will toss you back into your 'simp' ways.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2020
You sha don get noticed and the werey wey you dey refer to don show

Kilo tun ku ?

No need for all this things aswear

Lass lass we all go dey alright smiley

1 Like

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Sulele04:

My brother, stop calling everyone that disagrees with you a simp.. Some of those "simps" actually speak some truths.. Attack and tear to pieces their arguments, and not the debaters themselves.. Cos if you continue like this, then I see no difference between you and the so called simps..

They present dissenting arguments? Tear the arguments with superior ones.. They attack your person? Then ignore or simply use the report button.. Creating threads to attack their persons and tag them simps is absolutely puerile, to say the least.

May God help you all.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by nurain150(m): 10:36am On Nov 20, 2020
ubunja:
The great ubunja

1 Like

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by braunny(m): 6:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You sha don get noticed and the werey wey you dey refer to don show

Kilo tun ku ?

No need for all this things aswear

Lass lass we all go dey alright smiley
walahi u very right soon e go disagree with ubunja then what??
Re: Warning To Simpsss. by SILENTandSMART2: 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
braunny:
walahi u very right soon e go disagree with ubunja then what??

Lol cheesy
Re: Warning To Simpsss. by czarr(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2020
ubunja:
They know the spelling, spelling your name incorrectly is a way for them to be derogatory as if you don't matter enough to remember your name, it's done intentionally. don't give them the satisfaction that you care about how they spell your name. it's just like when the tribalists spell Nnamdi kanu as lamde konu or something like that, you get the point.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To Simpsss. by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
czarr:
They know the spelling, spelling your name incorrectly is a way for them to be derogatory as if you don't matter enough to remember your name, it's done intentionally. don't give them the satisfaction that you care about how they spell your name. it's just like when the tribalists spell Nnamdi kanu as lamde konu or something like that, you get the point.
i hear you. Let them feel good about it because their lives are miserable already.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drinking Bottle Water Vs Sachet Water. / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Of 8 Years Left Him For Another Man / Video: Wife Beats Husband To Stupor In Their Living Room Because Of Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.