Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled (3660 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Discussion on Doctrine between a Christian and a Jehovah's Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by brocab: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2021
Even that-you are still finding it had to believe?
Janosky:

John 20:17
Jesus said to her, "Do not cling to me, for I have not yet ascended. to the Father; but go to my brothers and say to them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God."

Bros, Jesus says you're LYING & DECEIVING yourself cheesy grin.
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by brocab: 9:40am On Jan 28, 2021
The men that had written your bible would lie against the truth-it still deceives you..
Janosky:

Bros your ignorance speaks volumes grin
Source: Biblehub
◄ 32. aggelos ►
Strong's Concordance
aggelos: an angel, messenger
Original Word: ἄγγελος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: aggelos
Phonetic Spelling: (ang'-el-os)
Definition: a messenger, angel
Usage: a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.

John 7:16, (Compare John 15:15)
Jesus says "the doctrines I teach is NOT mine, it belongs to Him who sent me"

Is Jesus Christ an angel (Messenger of God)?

The question: "Which of the angels (Messengers) did God ever say " you sit here on my right"?
Answer: Only one angel (Messenger), Jesus Christ grin.

1 Like

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by brocab: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2021
Even this is slowly closing down-we have bigger things to preach about-it's boring reading page after page-people refusing the truth.. .Especially JW's
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43am On Feb 04, 2021
I agree with you completely on this so forget about JWs and continue with your evangelism, if JWs say "NO" to your preaching, Jesus never asked his followers to continue worrying themselves over those who will not agree with the teachings, dust your feet against them and move on. Matthew 10:11-15

Leave JWs to face their own judgment! cheesy

brocab:
Even this is slowly closing down-we have bigger things to preach about-it's boring reading page after page-people refusing the truth.. .Especially JW's
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 11:17am On Feb 04, 2021
brocab:

. brocab:
The men that had written your bible would lie against the truth-it still deceives you

The truth Jesus revealed @ John 7:16 & 15:15 (Jesus is a Messenger ) is boring to 3 spirits idol worshippers.
Matthew 20:28 & John 3:16, 7:16,15:15 anybody God sent na Messenger (Angel).
Bros, you get Matthew 20:28 & John 3:16, 15:15 ,7:16 for your Bible?

Biblehub is one of your fellow 3 idol spirits worshippers, no dull yourself.

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Preciousgirl(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ex
Janosky:

The truth Jesus revealed @ John 7:16 & 15:15 (Jesus is a Messenger ) is boring to 3 spirits idol worshippers.

grin cheesy cheesy grin

What a foool

1 Like

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2021
Janosky:

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

know nothing false jw janosky
repeating your lies over and over again

a messanger of God - aggelos, can be a man, a angel, a priest, a king, etc.

for instance john the baptist a messanger of God is a man, not a angel
Jesus Christ also is a man not a angel, before becoming man He is the Word of God

you such a fraud jw

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by brocab: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
And yet the JW's twist and turn trying to understand the King James bible-when in fact-they refuse their own bible-because non of it makes any sense.
Janosky:

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by brocab: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
grin
MaxInDHouse:
I agree with you completely on this so forget about JWs and continue with your evangelism, if JWs say "NO" to your preaching, Jesus never asked his followers to continue worrying themselves over those who will not agree with the teachings, dust your feet against them and move on. Matthew 10:11-15

Leave JWs to face their own judgment! cheesy

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by bixton(m): 6:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
bingbagbo:
So I was in a tete a tete with this Jehovah witness guy.

Let me state that , JWs teach that Our Lord Jesus Christ is an angel. They claim Jesus is angel Michael. To them, Jesus is not God as the Bible teaches (John 1:1) but rather a god.

So in the course of our interactions, he stated:

Jesus Christ is Now a High Priest in Heaven, just like in the past, Humans (Priests) mediated between man and God so is Jesus doing now in heaven. I loved his explanation because what he stated was very much correct.

Then I asked him: " You say Jesus is a high priest, just like the priests of old, but I know that , the priests of old offered animal sacrifices to God; so in Jesus' case, which animal is He offering to God in Heaven?"

(He couldnt discern where I was leading him to grin)

Then he quickly replied: "the animal sacrifice Jesus offers in heaven to God now is He Jesus Himself."

Then I burst out laughing grin

I laughed because he was right yet again.

Then I asked him: "So Jesus is both the High Priest and the Lamb (sacrifice) as well ?"

Then he replied: "Yes!"

Then I told him: "You are so right. This same Jesus is the High Priest, and the lamb and that same God who received the sacrifice."

He took offence.

According to him, that would not make sense. So I asked him if a high priest doubling as the sacrifice made sense to him

That ended out chat grin

Jesus Christ is the High Priest, the Lamb and God

The message of the cross is foolishness onto those who are perishing, but onto us who are being saved it is the power of God

Glory

The first bolded is right. The second is also depending on which context. It is not the intention of Him that we bother ourselves about it. Because whoever glorifies Jesus glorifies the Father. You can never separate them. And Jesus in no way sees Himself higher or equal to the Father.
As for the rest, Jesus said "No one comes to the Father except through Me. John 14:6b
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2021
some wrongly say that Jesus is a angel because the greek aggelos meaning messenger is translated angel

aggelos/greek, and malak in hebrew, is specifically referring to angel messengers of God

those with eyes to see refer to a human messenger of God as just that, a messenger, and not a angel which is a spirit being

this is proper translation of malak and aggelos concerning human messengers

Mal 3:1  Behold, I will send my messenger(malak), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger(malak) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

^^ concerning john the baptist: i will send my messenger,
not: i will send my angel (which is a spirit being)

and concerning the Lord Jesus Christ: even the messenger of the covenant,
not: even the angel of the covenant

Mat 11:10  For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger(aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

concerning john the baptist: I send my messenger.
not: i send my angel

concerning angels:
Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

^^ it's clear, all angels are spirits, a human messenger is not a spirit, is not a angel
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
concerning the angels:
Heb 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

all angels are spirits.
the messengers of God: Jesus Christ, john the baptist, and the Holy prophets are not spirits/are not angels they are human beings

before becoming man the Lord Jesus Christ was a Spirit/the Word of God
who made all things, who made all the angels, who made everything that was made:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

^^ it's very clear, except to satan's mob who twist and change God's word to suit their satanic doctrines

1 Like

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by jantman(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2021
@bingbagbo
I remember my last argument with one Jehovah witness preacher who claim to be ordain by God to preach the truth.

He told me that Satan is permitted to only roam the earth and that Satan is not doing any harm to mankind.

That is when I know that the devils has cooked the brain of this people

1 Like

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 12:05am On Feb 10, 2021
jantman:
@bingbagbo
I remember my last argument with one Jehovah witness preacher who claim to be ordain by God to preach the truth.

He told me that Satan is permitted to only roam the earth and that Satan is not doing any harm to mankind.

Is Job 1:6-8 missing in your Bible? grin

* JOB 1:6-8
Now it came to pass on the day when the sons of God came to present themselves before Jehovah, that Satan also came among them. 7And Jehovah said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered Jehovah, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it"
(Compare Revelation 12:7-9,12)

Job 1:6-8 and Revelation 12:7-9,12 is Evidence Your claim is DIFFERENT from the Bible teaching of JWs.
Bros, You TWISTED what you heard from that JW.
You added your own maggi and spices
grin grin
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 12:19am On Feb 10, 2021
johnw47:
concerning the angels:

all angels are spirits.
the messengers of God: Jesus Christ, john the baptist, and the Holy prophets are not spirits/are not angels they are human beings

before becoming man the Lord Jesus Christ was a Spirit/the Word of God
who made all things, who made all the angels, who made everything that was made:

Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 

^^ it's very clear, except to satan's mob who twist and change God's word to suit their satanic doctrines
Greek Aggelos (Angel) refers to any Messenger, human or spirit,sent by God.
John 20:21, John 3:16, Jesus Christ and the disciples are angels working for the Almighty God who owns them, John 9:4, 1 Corinthians 3:23.

[i

Biblehub, your 3 dogheads brethren have proven you TWIST and change God's word to suit your fake doctrines.
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourselves..
cheesy grin grin cheesy

Bible > Strong's > Greek > 32
◄ 32. aggelos ►
Strong's Concordance
Usage: a messenger, generally a (supernatural) messenger from God, an angel, conveying news or behests from God to men.

HELPS Word-studies
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24, 9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25) or heavenly (a celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to proclaim His message.

32 (ággelos) is used 176 times in the NT (usually of heavenly angels), but only the context determines whether a human or celestial messenger is intended. For example, 32 (ággelos) in Rev 1:20 can refer to heavenly angels or key leaders (perhaps pastors) of the seven churches.

[32 (ággelos) can refer to "a human messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10, quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52).

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 12:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Greek Aggelos (Angel) refers to any Messenger, human or spirit,sent by God.
John 20:21, John 3:16, Jesus Christ and the disciples are angels working for the Almighty God who owns them, John 9:4, 1 Corinthians 3:23.[/b]
[i

Biblehub, your 3 dogheads brethren have proven you TWIST and change God's word to suit your fake doctrines.
Bros, STOP DECEIVING yourselves..
cheesy grin grin cheesy

Bible > Strong's > Greek > 32
◄ 32. aggelos ►
Strong's Concordance
HELPS Word-studies
32 ággelos – properly, a messenger or delegate – either human (Mt 11:10; Lk 7:24, 9:52; Gal 4:14; Js 2:25) or heavenly (a celestial angel); someone sent (by God) to proclaim His message.

32 (ággelos) is used 176 times in the NT (usually of heavenly angels), but only the context determines whether a human or celestial messenger is intended. For example, 32 (ággelos) in Rev 1:20 can refer to heavenly angels or key leaders (perhaps pastors) of the seven churches.

32 (ággelos) can refer to "a human messenger" (cf. John the Baptist, Mt 11:10, quoting Mal 3:1; see also Lk 7:24, 9:52).

proverbs, as the crackling of thorns under a pot so is the laughter of the fool

oh duh know nothing false jw janosky

all angels are spirits
man/humans are not angels/spirits

all angels are spirits:
Heb 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

and show one instance of my twisting, oh liar like your daddy
and i will show you scripture to support what i said

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2021
johnw47:
some wrongly say that Jesus is a angel because the greek aggelos meaning messenger is translated angel

aggelos/greek, and malak in hebrew, is specifically referring to angel messengers of God

those with eyes to see refer to a human messenger of God as just that, a messenger, and not a angel which is a spirit being

this is proper translation of malak and aggelos concerning human messengers

Mal 3:1  Behold, I will send my messenger(malak), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger(malak) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mat 11:10  For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger(aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

concerning angels:

^^ it's clear, all angels are spirits, a human messenger is not a spirit, is not a angel

Daniel 10:13 , your 3 dogheads brethrens studied the Bible passage very well & confirmed that Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael , the Chief angel ("the son of God leading other sons of God, 2 Thess1:7-9. 1 Thess 4:16, Rev 12:7-9)
Please continue DECEIVING yourself.

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Daniel 10:13 , your 3 dogheads brethrens studied the Bible passage very well & confirmed that Jesus Christ is Archangel Michael , the Chief angel ("the son of God leading other sons of God, 2 Thess1:7-9. 1 Thess 4:16, Rev 12:7-9)

false jw janosky, running away from my reply to you:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

when aggelos-messengers is referring to angels they are called angels
when aggelos-messengers is referring to men the correct translation is messengers
as i have shown, go back and read my posts oh confused fraud janosky

Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger(malak), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger(malak) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mat 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger(aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2021
johnw47:

false jw janosky, running away from my reply to you:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, [u]shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.[/b]

when aggelos-messangers is referring to angels they are called angels
when aggelos-messangers is referring to men the correct translatioonn is messangers
as i have shown, go back and read my posts oh confused fraud janosky

Mal 3:1 Behold, I will send my messenger(malak), and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger(malak) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Mat 11:10 For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger(aggelos) before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

Bros, you love to argue blindly, no be today we know your levels
Biblehub (screenshot) na your 3 idol spirits worshippers deh prove your claim FALSE
grin cheesy

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Bros, you love to argue blindly, no be today we know your levels
Biblehub (screenshot) na your 3 idol spirits worshippers deh prove your claim FALSE
grin cheesy

that's it fraud janosky, run away yet again from the scriptures i post

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

there is no fool like a laughing uncontrollably fool
who laughs not only at what most others say, but laughs at most of what he says.
common among false jw's

Q. why do some post laughies to everything they and others say
A. because they are not all there
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 1:21am On Feb 10, 2021
not on topic to the thread, but interisting none the less:

john said in rev 22 verse 6: "the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel" to tell of these things

and Jesus said in verse 16 "it is I Jesus that sent my angel" to tell of these things
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 2:05am On Feb 10, 2021
johnw47:

john said in rev 22 verse 6: "the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel" to tell of these things

and Jesus said in verse 16 "it is I Jesus that sent my angel" to tell of these things

Is Revelation 1:1 missing in your Bible?
The lord God is Yahweh gave Revelation to Jesus his son, WAYO Bros . grin

Revelation 22:16, Luke 1:31-33, Is Almighty Yahweh the offspring of David? grin grin grin cheesy

Job 38:7
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star

Job 38:7 & Revelation 22:16, is Jesus Christ a morning star?
Morning star na angel.
Daniel 10:13, Rev 12:7, 1 Thess 4 16, Jesus Christ leads them grin cheesy.

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 3:36am On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Revelation 22:16, Luke 1:31-33, Is Almighty Yahweh the offspring of David? grin grin grin cheesy

Job 38:7
"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star

Job 38:7 & Revelation 22:16, is Jesus Christ a morning star?
Morning star na angel.
Daniel 10:13, Rev 12:7, 1 Thess 4 16, Jesus Christ leads them grin cheesy.

Bros, no dey DECEIVE yourself grin cheesy

Ecc_7:6  For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

oh duh, so confused false jw janosky

yes Father God gave Revelation to Lord Jesus, and
no Father God is not the offspring of David

fraud janosky ^^ you must be replying to voices in your head

johnw47:

Father God gave revelation to Lord Jesus Christ, and
lord Jesus Christ/lord God of the holy prophets sent it by His angel

it is not two persons Father and Son who each sent their angel to give revelation to john
it is Jesus alone that sent the revelation to john by his angel, oh confused know nothing janosky

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 4:06am On Feb 10, 2021

false jw's say Jesus body was not resurrected

Jesus said:

Luk_24:39  Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Jesus is not a deceiver as are satan's false jw's

when Jesus said "behold my hands and my feet and see that it is I myself" and when he said
"handle me and see", then believers can believe that it was truly He, and not a
borrowed body with the same wounds in it, <so ridiculously pathetic
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2021
jantman:
@bingbagbo

There brains has been cooked but at peace with all their fellow believers globally {Micah 4:1-3} unlike religionists whose brains are still very fresh but will pick up weapons to destroy their fellow believers in the face of racism or political struggle under the command of greedy politicians! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
johnw47:

oh duh, so confused false jw janosky

yes Father God gave Revelation to Lord Jesus, and
no Father God is not the offspring of David

fraud janosky ^^ you must be replying to voices in your head

Father God gave revelation to Lord Jesus Christ, and

it is not two persons Father and Son who each sent their angel to give revelation to john

it is Jesus alone that sent the revelation to john by his angel, oh confused know nothing janosky

Rev 1:1  The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
You are repeating my reference to Revelation 1:1 and you FALSELY claim you " must be replying to voices in your head".
This John Bros, you well ?

John W quote :"Father God gave revelation to Lord Jesus Christ, and

"

Bros, Yabaleft is still functional and open to serve you, pls do the needful
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by Janosky: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There brains has been cooked but at peace with all their fellow believers globally {Micah 4:1-3} unlike religionists whose brains are still very fresh but will pick up weapons to destroy their fellow believers in the face of racism or political struggle under the command of greedy politicians! cheesy

Na inside Church the 3 dogheads brethrens dey begin to fight political opponents to get "special blessings & anointing" of political ambition from their gods of men.

They usually fight their GOs/ Popes for the appointment of their own kinsman to Head their Regional Province/Diocese.

When e reach that level, the 'Bishop/ Pastor' of another tribe is not their brethren grin grin grin
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 11:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

You are repeating my reference to Revelation 1:1 and you FALSELY claim you " must be replying to voices in your head".
This John Bros, you well ?

John W quote :"Father God gave revelation to Lord Jesus Christ, and

it is not two persons Father and Son who each sent their angel to give revelation to john"

Bros, Yabaleft is still functional and open to serve you, pls do the needful
cheesy grin cheesy

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

most confused know nothing false jw janosky

yes that is exactly what i said:

johnw47: "Father God gave revelation to Lord Jesus Christ, and
lord Jesus Christ/lord God of the holy prophets sent it by His angel"

"it is not two persons Father and Son who each sent their angel to give revelation to john
it is Jesus alone that sent the revelation to john by his angel"

just like john said, oh very confused fraud of no understanding:

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

don't believe those voices in your head
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Janosky:

Father God certainly did give revelation to Jesus, confused know nothing janosky

Janosky:

He certainly isn't oh very confused false jw laughing fool, Ecc_7:6
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:06am On Feb 11, 2021
The highlighted!
When such a thing happens even the bishop that baptise them is their next target if he is for the other political party! cheesy

Janosky:

Na inside Church the 3 dogheads brethrens dey begin to fight political opponents to get "special blessings & anointing" of political ambition from their gods of men.

They usually fight their GOs/ Popes for the appointment of their own kinsman to Head their Regional Province/Diocese.

When e reach that level, the 'Bishop/ Pastor' of another tribe is not their brethren grin grin grin
Re: How I Made A Jehovah Witness Sweat Till He Fled by johnw47: 5:09am On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

know nothing false jw janosky, the verses you pointed to in blue:

Dan 10:13  But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

michael one of the chief angels came to help, not Jesus/the Word of God came to help

2Th 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 
2Th 1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 
2Th 1:9  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels which includes michael,
not michael shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels

1Th 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

oh so dum false jw, if the Lord descends with the voice of the archangel, means the Lord is that archangel
then the lord Jesus descending with the trump of God means that the Lord Jesus is Father God,
the truth is the Lord Jesus descends from heaven with the angels, it's the voice of the archangel that shouts:

Rev 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 
Rev 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 
Rev 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 
Rev 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

michael is one of the chief angels not a King or Lord let alone KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

the Word/Jesus Christ is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, < not talking of any angel there

michael couldn't rebuke satan but said: the Lord rebuke you
the Lord Jesus rebuked satan saying: get behind me satan

Rev 12:7  And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 
Rev 12:8  And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 
Rev 12:9  And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

duh duh duh, michael and his angels fought the dragon, not the Lord Jesus fought the dragon
at that battle in Heaven

michael with his angels battles the dragon in heaven
the Lord Jesus comes with His armies to battle on earth
michael is one of the chief angels
the word/Jesus Christ is King and Lord of His angels and King and Lord of all

no wonder you false jw's don't post the scriptures you give book, chapter, and verse numbers for
most don't support what you say, u such a fraud janosky

the Word of God who created all the angels including michael and who created everything that was created
shows that the word of God was neither created and is not a angel:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lioness In Zoo Kills Man Who Invoked God / RELIGIOUS HARDTALK (sheikh Faisal Vs PASTOR Joseph Ade Gold) / What If Jesus Comes Today And Says There's No Heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.