Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) (64589 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Canberra55:

What language did you study at school?
HIGH LEVEL LANGUAGE SIR
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Ohislee(m): 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
Homo sexuality is rebellion against your maker. God calls it an abomination. It is a lot different from sin.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by YorubaAmaka(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
some ladies and stupidity are like 5&6.
what is lesbianism without Love Machine.

either you use natural dick or artificial (Love Machine or vibrator) they are for the same purpose.

Umunwanyi embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by OyinO: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
grin, what ever rock your boat sir
But I wanna make a point here:
There would be people in your life who will not like you, who will never praise you, who will never appreciate your work. But, you need to realize one thing, they are the ones who actually saw your potential and are scared of your actions. They will just retaliate in their own ways and you need to ignore them to nail in life, in the parallel universe. People will crush you to the core when they will realize, one day, you can surpass them. You need to fight no matter what.

No matter how hard you work, you'll still need to introduce yourself where you're not known by the people. But I understand your context.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by frog12: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
father and daughter are just scary!
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Obedinho130: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2020
Akfrenzy:
don't u know that Charly is gay too ?
if charly boy is gay please how did he get the daughter. Did he knack artificial pussy. Or by insemination

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
---The kind of parenting by Charly Boy is very questionable---
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2020
Product of a weird home

Father proud the product didn't come home a Protestant
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
OyinO:

No matter how hard you work, you'll still need to introduce yourself where you're not known by the people. But I understand your context.
I don’t think Barrack Obama still introduces himself anymore. Same thing applicable to others prominent people
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Gemez: 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Kinda strange but I can't judge what I don't understand....... sexuality is not chosen na....or is it? I don't know and don't care Sha......if you are happy with what u do then it's okay.......happiness dats all....let's stop complicating things with fanatical and perfectionism spirituality be tolerant a little...
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by emoney09: 6:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
really
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Twenty8: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
peppermint7:

Wahala for who Dey here de complain

Being a lesbian in the USA �� is not even a big feat. E no consign anybody. Live ur life I live my life.

At this point all I have to say is
DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY

Drops mic

Rubbish
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by peppermint7(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Twenty8:

Rubbish
Ogbeni rest
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by akinnux(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
There is nothing to be grateful for in this. The fact still remains that abberant character like LGBT is a sign of failed parenting and family values. Parents with such kids should really be ashamed having make a shipwreck of their kids life.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Miracle2020: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
And this idiot is a role model to some people.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by sylve11: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Samsimple:
For those that are not aware NwaAmaikpe is back grin grin grin

I have booked this space him

hmmm cool
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Maxmilliano111: 6:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter who we are,
No Matter what we Have,
No Matter what the world think or says,
No Matter how we try to Pamper, Modify/ Gratify Evil,
Evil is Evil!
What GOD Almighty Calls Evil is Evil!
Immorality of any kind is evil!
Lgbt is Evil! It's Abomination and Wickedness to GOD Almighty..

The Word of GOD cannot Be Broken
The Word of GOD cannot Change even in a Changing World!

Heaven and Earth will pass away! But my Word will Remain!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have PLEASURE in them that do them.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

But the saviour of christians trump has openly and widely supported LGBT many times I could remember... . Still yet u support him....

Mehn

this is wha i call big time hypocrisy !!!!!!
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by EMMY76: 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Why won't he give birth to a lesbian daughter with his wierd crazy lifestyle. undecided
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
The truth is he would have been mad if it was a boy. Nigerians generally tolerate lesbians to gays. That's why in female hostels they mind their business in sexual orientation but the male would beat up male ones.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
Despirado121:
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he is grateful for having a gay or lesbian child, Igbere TV reports.

The 70-year-old made this statement in a lengthy Instagram post.

His daughter Dewy Oputa in 2016 opened up to him that she was a lesbian.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzPRtFJ_cg/?igshid=rregvf9taqb8

She said she has been with her current partner for three years.

Charly Boy has been married to African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane for over thirty years..
so fuvking what! Keep the shit to urself
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Halo22: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
I just weak for this one.....Are you sure this man is a human? Everything he does looks out of order.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Danny50: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be...This man is a disgrace to father hood.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
89% of girls in this generation practice lesbianism. No doubt, many are pretender and liars
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Starzo: 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
I really feel sorry for you family it will be a heavy disappointment to have a F00l like you embarassed embarassed cry
And ur own family is already feeling the adverse effect of having someone like you
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Jesslove(f): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2020
Grateful to who exactly?
Pope Francis or Joe Biden.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
felixzo1:
Seee fine woman dey waste
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
Exodora:
Stupid old fool ! Same he-goat that called Nengi out for not deserving a position could not bring up his child in a rightful way .
His generation and the ones to come will forever be ashamed of him.

That Nengi appointment cause painment I swear
He be like say make them come unappoint her self chaii
Even the madu or whatever
Make them come take the appointment from her give their fave na

See EndSars matter full ground
Them no fit talk
See intimidation of youth and youth unemployment none of them open mouth
See fantastic corrupt everywhere
All of them hide face

NA ONLY NENGI MATTER them want die put, TUFAI

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by SoiSoi13(f): 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
saajus:
Well, she can't kill her na. She's his daughter. To be honest, if I were in his shoes, it would be hard for me to process. I respect Charly Boy more.

But he get mouth to criticize another man daughter when get appointment for say she no merit am but him daughter merit the love he give her, hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter who we are,
No Matter what we Have,
Evil is Evil!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have PLEASURE in them that do them.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
nonsense

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter who we are,
No Matter what we Have,
Evil is Evil!

I'm disappointed man

For real

Do you know that there is a possibility of you birthing a gay child?

Especially in the case of fraternal twins (one stand the chance of being gay)

There gays everywhere! I mean everywhere - your church, your hostel, your street, your school, work place ... etc

Before you condemn them , do some research Ma.

These people didn't create themselves

They were born that way - the best you can do is pray for them, not condemn them...

Google it out and see for yourself ...

Be grateful you have a straight sexual orientation, some people aren't as lucky.

JeeeeZ

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Imakeherdrip:

I'm disappointed man

For real

Do you know that there is a possibility of you birthing a gay child?

Especially in the case of fraternal twins (one stand the chance of being gay)

There gays everywhere! I mean everywhere - your church, your hostel, your street, your school, work place ... etc

Before you condemn them , do some research Ma.

These people didn't create themselves

They were born that way - the best you can do is pray for them, not condemn them...

Google it out and see for yourself ...

Be grateful you have a straight sexual orientation, some people aren't as lucky.

JeeeeZ
[/s]

Rubbish and Folly talk!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.