Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) (64623 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Imakeherdrip:

I'm disappointed man

For real

Do you know that there is a possibility of you birthing a gay child?

Especially in the case of fraternal twins (one stand the chance of being gay)

There gays everywhere! I mean everywhere - your church, your hostel, your street, your school, work place ... etc

Before you condemn them , do some research Ma.

These people didn't create themselves

They were born that way - the best you can do is pray for them, not condemn them...

Google it out and see for yourself ...

Be grateful you have a straight sexual orientation, some people aren't as lucky.

JeeeeZ
Keep Decieving your destiny until you open your Eyes in Destruction! then will you know what you have done to yourself..

You open your teeth to Insult God Almighty spitting out Abominable, Disgusting and Filthy Nonsense!!

May God Almighty Have Mercy on you and your likes! It's Clear Lucifer has built Homes and palaces in many of you..

Listen!!Hell is Real! Heaven is Real!!
You toil with your soul! You will pay the Price!

Nonsense!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
IfGodbeforus:
[s][/s]

Rubbish and Folly talk!!

It is written

Renew your mind

Study to show yourself approved

Don't follow Jesus ignorantly, else you perish
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 10:23pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
Imakeherdrip:

It is written

Renew your mind

Study to show yourself approved

Don't follow Jesus ignorantly, else you perish

[/s]
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

Keep Decieving your destiny until you open your Eyes in Destruction! then will you know what you have done to yourself..

You open your teeth to Insult God Almighty spitting out Abominable, Disgusting and Filthy Nonsense!!

May God Almighty Have Mercy on you and your likes! It's Clear Lucifer has built Homes and palaces in many of you..

Listen!!Hell is Real! Heaven is Real!!
You toil with your soul! You will pay the Price!

Nonsense!!!

If Jesus is like you, I renounce Him immediately!

Phew!
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
akinnux:
There is nothing to be grateful for in this. The fact still remains that abberant character like LGBT is a sign of failed parenting and family values. Parents with such kids should really be ashamed having make a shipwreck of their kids life.

What is your proof sir?

What if your child turns out to be one?

What would happen?
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Polygamy is the solution to lesbianism cool
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2020
Imakeherdrip:

If Jesus is like you, I renounce Him immediately!

Phew!

He That being often reproved and hardens his Neck will Suddenly be Destroyed and that without Remedy!

When you Open your Eyes in Destruction! You will understand what u have done to yourself!

If you need a Preacher who will lie to you and rob your ego or modify Wickedness and Abomination! I am not one! You Quoted the Wrong person!

If you like Listen! If u like , Refuse!
I put before you Life and Death!
Make your choice

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 10:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
All this lesbians are dating all the fine fine girls and living dragons for us.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Imakeherdrip(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:

He That being often reproved and hardens his Neck will Suddenly be Destroyed and that without Remedy!

When you Open your Eyes in Destruction! You will understand what u have done to yourself!

If you need a Preacher who will lie to you and rob your ego or modify Wickedness and Abomination! I am not one! You Quoted the Wrong person!

If you like Listen! If u like , Refuse!
I put before you Life and Death!
Make your choice

You might birth a gay child in the end...

I mean, What do I know.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Donjazzy12(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
Despirado121:
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he is grateful for having a gay or lesbian child, Igbere TV reports.

The 70-year-old made this statement in a lengthy Instagram post.

His daughter Dewy Oputa in 2016 opened up to him that she was a lesbian.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzPRtFJ_cg/?igshid=rregvf9taqb8

She said she has been with her current partner for three years.

Charly Boy has been married to African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane for over thirty years..
Failed parenting! Even the other daughter is also a lesbian! When I saw how they were all dressing up like Ninjas and following him up and down I knew they were lesbians! Charlie boy is the most confused human being on Earth!

What happened to our mumu don do?
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by africandollar: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lagosianswag:
My own be say no matter how you lesbo reach "prick" must be involved somehow, either real or plastic grin tongue

No mind dem, as the saying goes that ‘nothing can exist in a vacuum’ every naturally occurring ‘hole’ always yearns to be filled grin
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Jamesinho55(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Na naija we dey so all kind of bad tin get to happen
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by OyinO: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

I don’t think Barrack Obama still introduces himself anymore. Same thing applicable to others prominent people

Everybody cannot become as prominent as Barrack Obama. Barrack Obama was a prominent political figure because his country rules the nation's of the earth, and not because he is hard-working. There are Nations whose presidents are not popular, prominent and are unknown to a vast majority of people on earth because those countries are not significant actors in the global platform of politics and power.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Exodora: 11:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
SoiSoi13:

That Nengi appointment cause painment I swear
He be like say make them come unappoint her self chaii
Even the madu or whatever
Make them come take the appointment from her give their fave na

See EndSars matter full ground
Them no fit talk
See intimidation of youth and youth unemployment none of them open mouth
See fantastic corrupt everywhere
All of them hide face

NA ONLY NENGI MATTER them want die put, TUFAI
He should be ashamed of himself . How can a father open his mouth to say shit like this and at the same time condeming someone who despite without parents dims it right to focus even though she can be distracted by her beauty but she chose to focus .
As a father the only thing he is proud about his daughter is that is she a Lesbian , chaiiiii this man is big fool.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2020
If I touch her she'll change from lesbianism, no female can stand my touch.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Wellington123: 12:55am On Nov 21, 2020
OPUTA'S ONLY REGRET grin
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Lawsimon(m): 3:57am On Nov 21, 2020
God will also bless you with a true man of God so that he will represent light in the family.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Clinghton: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2020
I still don't understand if this is natural or man made, I mean this gay and lesbian stuff.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Guide777(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2020
What goes around comes around. The first one was sent to read in USA, he abandoned his studies and rather turned to a punk and married a punk join , in a society that view such act as anti-social.. The second one followed his footstep, became a lesbian in society that outlawed LGBT.
Like father like daughter! Ndi efulefu.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Dizzyrascal(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2020
sigiyaya:
I really feel sorry for you family it will be a heavy disappointment to have a F00l like you embarassed embarassed cry
you just referred to a man as a fool because of his beliefs .......in other words, Charly boy's lesbian daughter is right for picking her fellow women as her preferred choice but Righteousness89 is wrong for having issues with it even when it is against every natural order.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Palehair: 10:01am On Nov 21, 2020
Clinghton:
I still don't understand if this is natural or man made, I mean this gay and lesbian stuff.
Read and make out your own personal research on human sexuality. I like the fact that you want to know more on something you rarely understand rather joining the bandwagon to judge
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Palehair: 10:13am On Nov 21, 2020
Obedinho130:
if charly boy is gay please how did he get the daughter. Did he knack artificial pussy. Or by insemination
There are lots of gay men married to women too
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Clinghton: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2020
[quote author=Palehair post=96276959]
Read and make out your own personal research on human sexuality. I like the fact that you want to know more on something you rarely understand rather joining the bandwagon to judge,

I have made many researches based on the spiritual it's seen as an evil spirit, on the science side it's seen as possessing more of female chromosomes, everyone seems to have a reason.

This is the reason for my confusion, I believe God would judge better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Asked Davido For Money On Twitter & Got This Reply / Wizkid Smashes Fan’s Iphone 6 In Dubai Club While Smoking Weed / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.