Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) (64604 Views)

Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2020
felixzo1:
Seee fine woman dey waste
BIG WASTE INDEED.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Osashalom: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Despirado121:
Musician and activist Charly Boy says he is grateful for having a gay or lesbian child, Igbere TV reports.

The 70-year-old made this statement in a lengthy Instagram post.

His daughter Dewy Oputa in 2016 opened up to him that she was a lesbian.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHzPRtFJ_cg/?igshid=rregvf9taqb8

She said she has been with her current partner for three years.

Charly Boy has been married to African-American singer and former fashion designer Diane for over thirty years..
In every situation give thanks to God, that she is still alive and repentance is still possible. But if she dies and go to hell, I bet you won't be grateful to the devil.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin whatever makes you happy
My signature doesn't bite Bros, kindly pls check it out, thanks

I admire and respect your legitimate hustle bro. I will contact you on WhatsApp to patronize and encourage you cool
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by KingAzari: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2020
hopexter:

Is there any difference between father and daughter, I see no heartbreak but encouragement here. undecided

But Charly is not gay na...
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by owie2020(m): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
JoyJones2000:
That her reply sounds like "she knows he doesn't approve it secretly but comes on social media to say it just to gain followers' my thoughts tho grin grin

same here

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
smiley
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:11pm On Nov 20, 2020
Charly Boy is a NON CONFORMIST !

Even his late dad Justice Oputa knows that and he try to keep a distance from Charly Boy 's " BROUHAHA "
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by God1stson(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter who we are,
No Matter what we Have,
No Matter what the world think or says,
No Matter how we try to Pamper, Modify/ Gratify Evil,
Evil is Evil!
What GOD Almighty Calls Evil is Evil!
Immorality of any kind is evil!
Lgbt is Evil! It's Abomination and Wickedness to GOD Almighty..

The Word of GOD cannot Be Broken
The Word of GOD cannot Change even in a Changing World!

Heaven and Earth will pass away! But my Word will Remain!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Very true man of God. God has laid a standard, He has built the foundation, any order foundation is not of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by big7: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2020
omo that one na charlie boy wahala ooo
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
JoyJones2000:

Ohh thanks for calling her out, at this point I won't trade words with you again. BUT REMEMBER YOUR CHILDREN WILL CALL U A FOOL and when they do pls just flashback thanks
Religious fanatic grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by mukthar2000(m): 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
@70 years u don't no what is right and rough for ur daughter, make u to be Grateful that she is lesbian, old fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by IfGodbeforus(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2020
[s]
sigiyaya:
I really feel sorry for you family it will be a heavy disappointment to have a F00l like you embarassed embarassed cry
[/s]
Wisdom is profitable to get.
In all thy gettings, get Understanding.
It will bring healing and health to your Soul.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
God is so patient that some fools even believe HE does not exist ! Allahu Akbar ! Olorun,o Ku suru o !
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by therajah: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
KingAzari:
If you can't beat them you join them.

I can understand his pains as a parent. Heartbreaking seeing your child turn to be what you so much hate,
If you cant beat them, leave them!
Dont have to follow the multitude to do evil.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Canberra55: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
tillaman:
What does has to say to this Righteousness89

Where is Nwaamaikpe when you need him?

What language did you study at school?
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by simplesearch: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Good he didn't put the name of God in the post. It's always good to know what you are doing and that, if its against nature, conscience and Gods clearly stated standard of righteousness cannot be of God. Lesbianism etc is not of God, you cant be touching and defiling yourself with a woman like yourself and thank God for such, they are and still remains an abominable act before God.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Canberra55:

What language did you study at school?
chai omo see English you go fear ni cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by techmo(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
All in the name of daddies girl, some men turn their female child to lesbians and Feminist, instead of allowing them to bond with their mothers, sisters aunt and granma
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by witworth(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Common sense is pole and hole, but democracy is a problem now, mumu man, then drop her number make I run the show.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Awoo88: 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Charley girl
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by guru90: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aswear.... If biden finally become USA President.....................

The World will become more corrupts.

Because Biden don activate Gay & Lesbian in his agenda already........................................(man marry man & woman marry woman).
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wetin Snake Born, Must Always Long

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by bleskid: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
thunder where are you ,,
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
muff diver! grin
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by edoairways: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
No Matter who we are,
No Matter what we Have,
No Matter what the world think or says,
No Matter how we try to Pamper, Modify/ Gratify Evil,
Evil is Evil!
What GOD Almighty Calls Evil is Evil!
Immorality of any kind is evil!
Lgbt is Evil! It's Abomination and Wickedness to GOD Almighty..

The Word of GOD cannot Be Broken
The Word of GOD cannot Change even in a Changing World!

Heaven and Earth will pass away! But my Word will Remain!

Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have PLEASURE in them that do them.

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
If you digest the article you would understand better. Some of those LGBT didn't turn out to be so.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
And they have not arrested these she-beast

How can a Man allow his daughter to be depraved ?, why not lock her up when she visits Nigeria ?

WHAT NONSENSE!!!!

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked
H
Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potrential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
so she will be sucking dirty pussys of dj swtch, ybnl princess etc. mtcheeewww
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by IMAMofWAR: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2020
Samsimple:
For those that are not aware NwaAmaikpe is back grin grin grin

I have booked this space him
why rhem dey give the guy long ban like that. mods are annoying
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Khadiim: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
tillaman:
What does has to say to this Righteousness89

Where is Nwaamaikpe when you need him?
Righteousness89 (the pastor) had spoken already

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Punck4real(f): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
Are u a student, full house wife, no job u can be a Dropshipper or a Wholesale no need to worry u can make Ur money why seating at home all u need is advert we deliver nationwide to Ur customers on your behalf.

*Address- 32 Bello Street by ladipo bus stop mafoluku oshodi Lagos*

We deal in Household items, kitchen items, health and beauty, fashion etc
We Waybill to states in Nigeria for now not all.
Kindly chat me up to join the group
Retailers also available.

Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by emonis88: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2020
If she taste guy Weh sabi touch her Weh her body go light up like when u strike matches, come also taste the aftermath which is the main guy, she go repent.
Re: Charly Boy: Dewy, My Lesbian Daughter, I'm Grateful – (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
All respect to this powerful wonderful family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo / Helen And Susan, Davido Accusers In Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.