Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” (4025 Views)

Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message / Man Who Met Lady On 2go In 2009 Proposed On Valentines Day (photos) / American Man Lands In Kano To Wed Hausa Bride Whom He Has Never Met. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Omoboricash(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2020
2special:
How did he get to know your bank account?
Youre very smart. Pls Mrs 300,000 over to u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Kharol1234: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Which place I go mention now, make them send me money.. BADAGRY...... ask for my account number
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by SpicyMimi(f): 12:32pm On Nov 21, 2020
Men are very generous cheesy

To the opposite sex though

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2020
Nazgul:
Why do we guys get angry when a fellow guy sends a girl money. People's brain are wired differently. Believe me mose of these people you're shading can afford it.

I've been to a club where in my presence a guy transferred 500k to a girl for oraI sex (fvcking, sucking d1ck and swallowing semen). One would have felt that an olosho would give him the same service for less than 10% of that amount. But hey it's his money and he chooses to spend it that way.

What I do tell myself is that I can't do this but I don't criticize those that do it. When you have over 500m in your account and you make a transfer of 300k you wouldn't even feel it.

But when you have less than 1m and a girl is requesting for 300 you'll have more than a million reasons to reject her request.
Am hoping one day we could chill out together drink and smoke together. Your sense is not of these world
I just like how you dey reason
Only we smoker reason like this.
Ah I miss segun we go gather dey kush SK dey reason together .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Chrisbella24(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2020
ZIINI:

Am hoping one day we could chill out together drink and smoke together. Your sense is not of these world
I just like how you dey reason
Only we smoker reason like this.
Ah I miss segun we go gather dey kush SK dey reason together .

Lol!!
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Lol!!

Do you smoke?
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
phgossipblog:
Can't be true.
Some men have more than enough to throw around but it takes stupid ones to throw them at just anybody so never say never my friend.

Yes, there are over one million and one foolish men that will do that.
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by thefavormandate: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2020
Money rain! I need just 1/3rd of the money joor
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by flames007(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
tobechi74:
Will he do the same thing for a guy
It would take the grace of God and the strength of angels to persuade him to,I assure you!
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by flames007(m): 6:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
But people get money for twitter ,let's tell ourselves the truth!
Re: Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja” by EmmanuelBanks: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
any sugar mummy or single mother in Abuja who wants companionship should call
09024233124 or 08105579414

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Girl Has Had Anal Sxx, Is She Still A Virgin? / Nigerian Men That Do Video Sex / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.