Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent (1647 Views)

What Doggy Style Really Means And I Banged My, Doggy Style, On My Kitchen Floor / I Ended My Relationship Because My Boyfriend Hid My Glasses – Lady Reveals / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Ikwerelastborn: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Brothers and Sisters, I had a female friend visit me .we've been seeing from time to time though but I do know she's stubborn to an extent . So one day she visited as usual and refused to sleep in my house but preferred roaming around the premises of the hospital we lived in.I begged her severally to come to bed but she refused till around 1am in the midnight, then I went to bed.she came back around 3 am from God knows where because I'm sure she knows no one else in the vicinity.
The next morning she refused to go when I asked to leave that i will be travelling ,just to ,all her leave. This girl refused and insisted that I pay her #10,000 before she goes anywhere. I quickly went to the kitchen and hid the knives there to avoid stories that touch . Finally we settled at #5,000 and she left afterward.Mind you she's my regular female friend oo
When I moved to another city she called to tell me her school was close and she wanted to visit me,i just declined her from visiting

Men be wise ,don't allow your penis to think for you, shallom

9 Likes

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Bola146(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Ha
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by DaddyRochie1642: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
You didn't tell us how she was violent, tell us how she was acting violent that made you run to your kitchen to hide your knives.

4 Likes

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol nowadays small argument guys don rush go dey hide sharp and dangerous object for house. Una don wise finish grin
But the 5k u later gave her was for wat pls?coz she never allowed u plug your 1 for her 0 undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by drmikeadams(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol nowadays small argument guys don rush go dey hide sharp and dangerous object for house. Una don wise finish grin
But the 5k u later gave her was for wat pls?coz she never allowed u plug your 1 for her 0 undecided
grin him no go answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by evil1: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:
Brothers and Sisters, I had a female friend visit me .we've been seeing from time to time though but I do know she's stubborn to an extent . So one day she visited as usual and refused to sleep in my house but preferred roaming around the premises of the hospital we lived in.I begged her severally to come to bed but she refused till around 1am in the midnight, then I went to bed.she came back around 3 am from God knows where because I'm sure she knows no one else in the vicinity.
The next morning she refused to go when I asked to leave that i will be travelling ,just to ,all her leave. This girl refused and insisted that I pay her #10,000 before she goes anywhere. I quickly went to the kitchen and hid the knives there to avoid stories that touch . Finally we settled at #5,000 and she left afterward.Mind you she's my regular female friend oo
When I moved to another city she called to tell me her school was close and she wanted to visit me,i just declined her from visiting

Men be wise ,don't allow your penis to think for you, shallom

Had similar experience back then in school.
Made me fear women when it comes to domestic violence.

2 Likes

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Theboy21: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Superpack589: 3:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
You carry olosho, una fall out; you come dey cap rubbish.

Friend ko ,fiend ni.

1 Like

Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Ikwerelastborn: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You didn't tell us how she was violent, tell us how she was acting violent that made you run to your the kitchen to hide your knives.
She started nagging on me giving her 10k before she leaves after refusing to sleep in the house the previous night.Mind you that wasn't her first visit ooo.At a point she started getting agitated and pushed me.I didn't touch her I just gave her 5k to go back home because she came visiting from another state,.About 3 years later she reached out to me that she was in a neighbouring state but I ignored her
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Ikwerelastborn: 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
SmellySperm:
She was a casual friend anywhere , so knacking wasn't new
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

She was a casual friend anywhere , so knacking wasn't new
She don begin dey charge you for the services rendered.

Does she know that you have a girlfriend?
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Depressed101: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
You didn't tell us how she was violent, tell us how she was acting violent that made you run to your kitchen to hide your knives.
you don't have sense if you did you will know that part was averted
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by DaddyRochie1642: 5:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Depressed101:
you don't have sense if you did you will know that part was averted

Oga I want it to pepper you very well
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Ikwerelastborn: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
BABYharder:

She don begin dey charge you for the services rendered.

Does she know that you have a girlfriend?
I didnt have a girlfriend
Re: How I Hid My Kitchen Knife When She Became Violent by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I didnt have a girlfriend
Ok

(1) (Reply)

I Am Heartbroken / Health Benefits Of Masturbation / Caught On The Act. ( Graphic image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.