Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False (33295 Views)

Prophet Odumeje: Native Doctor Performs Rituals Against Chukwuemeka Ohanemere / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' / Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:28am On Nov 23, 2020
May God punish the poster and initial spreader of this fake news so he can give some respect to issues concerning men of God and Christianity...Why do youths of nowadays see spiritual issues as ordinary?
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by MickzyDonald: 5:18am On Nov 23, 2020
jeff1607:

It could happen to anyone
No that's not what i meant, see we all saw he was falsely accused but do we really know the man,are you able to read his mind, do you know his source, we've seen highly spiritual people that later get casted, so I'm not saying he is into it, but it's your choice to trust people until you get victimized
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by MickzyDonald: 5:19am On Nov 23, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

How will you trust him when you have never been lied against to the point that you are almost killed. I think you need to experience it so that next time you will believe that people are lied against.

I suspect you must be a ritualist or a son of one.

Happy new week bro.
No that's not what i meant, see we all saw he was falsely accused but do we really know the man,are you able to read his mind, do you know his source, we've seen highly spiritual people that later get casted, so I'm not saying he is into it, but it's your choice to trust people until you get victimized, Never trust anybody so you wont be failed at last,
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by MickzyDonald: 5:20am On Nov 23, 2020
farem:

Maybe when you fall into the same shoe, you will then trust him.
No that's not what i meant, see we all saw he was falsely accused but do we really know the man,are you able to read his mind, do you know his source, we've seen highly spiritual people that later get casted, so I'm not saying he is into it, but it's your choice to trust people until you get victimized, Beware !!!
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by MickzyDonald: 5:21am On Nov 23, 2020
SOJOSEPH:

Nobody asked you to trust him.

Do you know him?

Ok said well...No that's not what i meant, see we all saw he was falsely accused but do we really know the man,are you able to read his mind, do you know his source, we've seen highly spiritual people that later get casted, so I'm not saying he is into it, but it's your choice to trust people until you get victimized
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2020
Pasmac14:
This man is innocent. I have asked questions thoroughly and I pray that God should comfort this Man. Again, I thank God that Mr. Modis is now remorseful for carrying a fake account of the event. May peace reign.

Thank you very much for your understanding and help

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Okoroawusa: 7:19am On Nov 23, 2020
jacobjamie:
well let's don't divert the issue, he has come to regret his actions and has come to make amends, he is just a young boy that has leant his lessons, not be so fast to post anything on social media without concrete evidence, we all make mistakes bro, we all have also leant from this
Okay o!

If you say so. But he shouldn't stop posting on Nairaland. He should endeavour to go to as many platforms as possible to also tell everyone that it's fake news he posted earlier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OdefaGirl(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2020
DelisApuModis:

Please lets leave that aside and see how the innocent Man's reputation can be saved please I beg you

What concerns me with saving his reputation, did they tell you that I read the old news talk more of commenting on it?
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 23, 2020
MickzyDonald:

No that's not what i meant, see we all saw he was falsely accused but do we really know the man,are you able to read his mind, do you know his source, we've seen highly spiritual people that later get casted, so I'm not saying he is into it, but it's your choice to trust people until you get victimized, Never trust anybody so you wont be failed at last,

I understand but never join them accuse people until you are very sure they are guilty. There are lots of people that have been lynched for crimes they know nothing about.
If I tell you the story of a guy killed by firing squad
for armed robbery in the 80s in Ibadan, you would agree it is unfair to accuse without being sure.
It is a long story.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by spafu(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
lindareep:
Toxic world!

Meanwhile, if you chat me up now, I will deliver enlargement gel to your preferred address in Lagos.
The gel is just 5K!
Is it enlargement for picture? Because I want to enlarge my convocation ceremony picture to put in my parlour.
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by jacobjamie(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
OdefaGirl:

What concerns me with saving his reputation, did they tell you that I read the old news talk more of commenting on it?
be your Bothers keeper.........
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by OnyeMmeri: 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
jacobjamie:
wait pls, I couldn't read through ur bad English, wait, I need to get my translator, it's called translator for stupid writers, am back!!!.. I really need to point out ur stupidity in what u wrote just to disgrace ur family members.
1. Who said age or aged looking has anything to do with one been single?? * Daft *
Did u really read the article from ur armpit or your Anus, cuzz it baffles me to read those comments from u... U really need to go back to school, I mean night adult school under the Mango tree

Isn't it so ironic, laughable, ridiculous and absurd that a dingbatic mor0n like you whose written English is fraught with all these grammatical errors I bolded above will have the effrontery to ridicule someone else's English?! undecided

It's very obvious that you did not attend school let alone a night school. Why exhibit your tomfoolery to the whole world via your damning posts on this thread, cos it's very obvious you're the said old ritualistic pastor reported in this news and you're desperately trying to redeem your image when the damage has already been done. In fact, I'm going now to copy the initial story of you with the stolen female pants and post it on my Facebook wall for everyone to see. I'll post it on my WhatsApp too. People need to see how diabolical some of you so-called pastors are.

I have already saved all the pics from the previous thread and will broadcast it before morning.

God will punish you for your evil terrible acts. Tueeeeeehhhh! I spit on your old, 'single' face. You're lucky those who caught you were lenient on you. You won't be lucky next time. The next people that will catch you with stolen female pants and probably human heads will stone you to death you deviant, sinister ponce.
Re: The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False by DelisApuModis: 6:19am On Nov 24, 2020
OnyeMmeri:

Isn't it so ironic, laughable, ridiculous and absurd that a dingbatic mor0n like you whose written English is fraught with all these grammatical errors I bolded above will have the effrontery to ridicule someone else's English?! undecided

It's very obvious that you did not attend school let alone a night school. Why exhibit your tomfoolery to the whole world via your damning posts on this thread, cos it's very obvious you're the said old ritualistic pastor reported in this news and you're desperately trying to redeem your image when the damage has already been done. In fact, I'm going now to copy the initial story of you with the stolen female pants and post it on my Facebook wall for everyone to see. I'll post it on my WhatsApp too. People need to see how diabolical some of you so-called pastors are.

I have already saved all the pics from the previous thread and will broadcast it before morning.

God will punish you for your evil terrible acts. Tueeeeeehhhh! I spit on your old, 'single' face. You're lucky those who caught you were lenient on you. You won't be lucky next time. The next people that will catch you with stolen female pants and probably human heads will stone you to death you deviant, sinister ponce.

Please stop fighting it I beg you
He is not the said pastor and has no relationship with him
I asked him to hlp me do this to correct my mistake pls..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Tsola Emiko: Olu Of Warri Sings Worship To God Moment After Coronation / Is 3 O'Clock The Most Effective Hour To Pray??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.