Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians (1563 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are not getting the words tangled up.

An atheist of course may know others who believe in the existence of a God but his personal conviction is that there is none, and this conviction born not necessarily out of ignorance but instead a lack of evidence for the existence of one.

An agnostic on the other hand is one who is unsure.

By the two definitions, you can see the difference is in the conclusion reached. The atheist is decided that since he has no evidence, God is a delusion, whereas for the agnostic, even though there is no evidence, he remains undecided.
buda is getting words mixed up, lol.

If you believe there are no Gods, you don't know whether there are Gods or not and you just have a belief.

Its like you believing you have 10k in your pocket. You believe only because you do not know how much is in your pocket and are not sure. After you've checked your pocket, you will emphatically state that you know how much is in your pocket.

Kobojunkie:
As for obedience, Jesus Christ said that those who love Him are those who obey His commandments and trust in God.
Jesus never said anything of the sort to me Kobo, and I can bet 10k that Jesus never said anything of the sort to you either.

Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, one former atheist to another.

Is it not true that you read it in a book?
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
sonmvayina:

Sometimes i like your style....

Sometimes? Pay closer attention, you might like my style even more. And I do mean, especially you.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2021
budaatum:

buda is getting words mixed up, lol.

If you believe there are no Gods, you don't know whether there are Gods or not and you just have a belief.

Its like you believing you have 10k in your pocket. You believe only because you do not know how much is in your pocket and are not sure. After you've checked your pocket, you will emphatically state that you know how much is in your pocket.

Jesus never said anything of the sort to me Kobo, and I can bet 10k that Jesus never said anything of the sort to you either.

Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, one former atheist to another.

Is it not true that you read it in a book?
Bad analogy!

An atheist has already checked his way and found no evidence of a god .i.e. Such a one has already checked his pocket and finding nothing, is convinced that indeed there is nothing in his pocket -there is no god.

An agnostic however has confirmed that there is indeed checked his pocket and found nothing in it, but chooses to displease because he wants to believe in the possibility that there is something in the empty pocket.

Jesus Christ never said if you love,you will obey His commandments? undecided

Try reading John 14 vs 21.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Bad analogy!

An atheist has already checked his way and found no evidence of a god .i.e. Such a one has already checked his pocket and finding nothing, is convinced that indeed there is nothing in his pocket -there is no god.
If the atheist has checked the pocket and knows what's there or not, why just believe, and not know?

Try it with mother. Would you ever say you believe your mother is your mother?

Kobojunkie:
An agnostic however has confirmed that there is indeed checked his pocket and found nothing in it, but chooses to displease because he wants to believe in the possibility that there is something in the empty pocket.
What sort of person checks the pocket and confirms and then disbelieves what they found there or not because they want to believein a possibility?

If you check your pocket and find no 10k in it, will you ...... (Even the question makes me lol). Will you believe in the possibility that there is 10k in your empty pocket, kobo?

Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ never said if you love,you will obey His commandments? undecided

Try reading John 14 vs 21.
No Kobo. Jesus never said anything of the sort to I buda, and I can not lie or I will burn in hell. I did read it in a book though, John 14 vs 21, to be exact, as quoted below:

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

If the atheist has checked the pocket and knows what's there or not, why just believe, and not know?

Try it with mother. Would you ever say you believe your mother is your mother?

What sort of person checks the pocket and confirms and then disbelieves what they found there or not because they want to believein a possibility?

If you check your pocket and find no 10k in it, will you ...... (Even the question makes me lol). Will you believe in the possibility that there is 10k in your empty pocket, kobo?

No Kobo. Jesus never said anything of the sort to I buda, and I can not lie or I will burn in hell. I did read it in a book though, John 14 vs 21, to be exact, as quoted below:

He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”

John 14 vs 21(ERV)

Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”

John 14 vs 15(KJV)

If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 4:03am On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

John 14 vs 21(ERV)

Those who really love me are the ones who not only know my commands but also obey them. My Father will love such people, and I will love them. I will make myself known to them.”

John 14 vs 15(KJV)

If ye love me, keep my commandments.

You definitely are a believer, Kobojunkie. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by sonmvayina(m): 8:05am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Sometimes? Pay closer attention, you might like my style even more. And I do mean, especially you.

Yea..sometimes or maybe more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

You definitely are a believer, Kobojunkie. Lol.
When it comes to the human mind, it is near impossible to truly KNOW anything, so when we say "we know..", what we in fact mean instead is " at this time, given specific conditions, we believe....". undecided

When I search my pocket and find nothing on it, I believe that there is at this time there is nothing in my pocket. Nothing wrong with believing there is Nothing in my pocket.

Now, if you have ever suffered from a mental condition, you can easily relate with those who would search the same pocket, find nothing, but decide still to believe that they are mistaken. The person might even be willing to go as far as to hand the same empty coat to a friend for him to search the pocket on his behalf..anxiety can do that to you.

From my experience, KNOWING comes with having concrete evidence( irrefutable and unconditional) of that which one believes in. Living in a world where change is a major constant makes that kind of knowing hard to come by/realize... So we all remain believers in one way or another. Some believing in Nothing while others choosing instead to believe in Something.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When it comes to the human mind, it is near impossible to truly KNOW anything, so when we say "we know..", what we in fact mean instead is " at this time, given specific conditions, we believe....". undecided
It is a pity that you believe what you wrote above, especially after you've confessed that it is impossible for you to know with your own mind what you are talking about. Can you imagine how stupidly ignorant buda will need to be to believe you after you have confessed that you can not know?

Jesus is written to have said, "ask and seek and knock with all your heart and soul and mind and being until you find".

Will you admit that is one command of his that you are willing to disobey? Or was Jesus lying when he said you will find?

Kobojunkie:
When I search my pocket and find nothing on it, I believe that there is at this time there is nothing in my pocket. Nothing wrong with believing there is Nothing in my pocket.
Indeed there is nothing wrong in believeing there is nothing in your pocket if nothing is in your pocket. But there is a lot wrong if you believe in the possibility that there is 10k in your empty pocket!

Kobojunkie:
Now, if you have ever suffered from a mental condition, you can easily relate with those who would search the same pocket, find nothing, but decide still to believe that they are mistaken. The person might even be willing to go as far as to hand the same empty coat to a friend for him to search the pocket on his behalf..anxiety can do that to you.
I agree that if I am mad I can believe there is ₦1m in my empty pocket, and I am flying too when I am only walking.

Kobojunkie:
From my experience, KNOWING comes with having concrete evidence( irrefutable and unconditional) of that which one believes in. Living in a world where change is a major constant makes that kind of knowing hard to come by/realize... So we all remain believers in one way or another. Some believing in Nothing while others choosing instead to believe in Something.
But not as far as the simple contents of my pocket which I can very easily check instead of making up crap inside my pocket. And if I start believing about the contents of my pocket instead of checking so that I may concretely know, sensible people should ignore me when I talk about Gods that I can not check for inside my pocket.

P.s. The pocket of buda is the mind of buda.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 12:46pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

It is a pity that you believe what you wrote above, especially after you've confessed that it is impossible for you to know with your own mind what you are talking about. Can you imagine how stupidly ignorant buda will need to be to believe you after you have confessed that you can not know?

Jesus is written to have said, "ask and seek and knock with all your heart and soul and mind and being until you find".

Will you admit that is one command of his that you are willing to disobey? Or was Jesus lying when he said you will find?

Indeed there is nothing wrong in believeing there is nothing in your pocket if nothing is in your pocket. But there is a lot wrong if you believe in the possibility that there is 10k in your empty pocket!

I agree that if I am mad I can believe there is ₦1m in my empty pocket, and I am flying too when I am only walking.

But not as far as the simple contents of my pocket which I can very easily check instead of making up crap inside my pocket. And if I start believing about the contents of my pocket instead of checking so that I may concretely know, sensible people should ignore me when I talk about Gods that I can not check for inside my pocket.

P.s. The pocket of buda is the mind of buda.
HF o back through my previous post again... So you have a better understanding of what it is I wrote of apart from what it is you continue to go on about.

Kobojunkie:

And do try to keep Jesus Christ out of your responses as I am afraid I have no idea why you keep trying to bring Him up in any of what you ar supposedly attempting to do here in this.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 12:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
sonmvayina:

Yea..sometimes or maybe more..

We can only know each other when we truly pay attention to one another.

But the ignorant human beings that we are makes us claim it is "impossible to truly KNOW anything" when the truth is, we are just too damn lazy to bother opening our eyes to look for ourselves so that we may see.

That's why Jesus the Chief Optician is one of the Lords of buda. He taught buda to spit on the ground to make some mud to rub in people's eyes so that they may see after they have bathed in the Pool of Siloam. The pity is that only a few are willing to go to the Pool of Siloam.

Welcome to the Pool of Siloam, sonmvayina. wink Let us see if Kobojunkie will join us there.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 12:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

We can only know each other when we truly pay attention to one another.

But the ignorant human beings that we are makes us claim it is "impossible to truly KNOW anything" when the truth is, we are just too damn lazy to bother opening our eyes to look for ourselves so that we may see.

That's why Jesus the Chief Optician is one of the Lords of buda. He taught buda to spit on the ground to make some mud to rub in people's eyes so that they may see after they have bathed in the Pool of Siloam. The pity is that only a few are willing to go to the Pool of Siloam.

Welcome to the Pool of Siloam, sonmvayina. wink Let us see if Kobojunkie will join us there.
I never said it is impossible to truly KNOW. It is near but not completely impossible. Please be sure to read what is written as it is written.

We each experience the world through our minds.. And each mind has it's own set of questions and obtains for itself answers that it can apply to it's own self... A KNOWING for one may be obtained by simple observance of a speck nothing whereas a KNOWING for another may only come through the realization of a desire, thought etc.
A True KNOWING is one that is KNOWING that exists beyond ones own mind, and that is near impossible to achieve given there are billions of possible variables(minds) out there to tackle. That is why it is futile to attempt to prove God(pick any god you want) to those who do not believe in God.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 12:59pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
HF o back through my previous post again... So you have a better understanding of what it is I wrote of apart from what it is you continue to go on about.
I think you need to go back through your own post to better understand and fully comprehend what the words you wrote with your own hands mean.

Kobojunkie:
And do try to keep Jesus Christ out of your responses as I am afraid I have no idea why you keep trying to bring Him up in any of what you ar supposedly attempting to do here in this.
This is the sort of response to be expected from a mere trembling believer who refuses to seek understanding.

Please read the response to your request as given by Christ you say you obey.

Mark 9:38-41 King James Version (KJV)
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

May the Lord God Almighty minister to you through Jesus Christ the Messiah with the aid of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

I think you need to go back through your own post to better understand and fully comprehend what the words you wrote with your own hands mean.

This is the sort of response to be expected from a mere trembling believer who refuses to seek understanding.

Please read the response to your request as given by Christ you say you obey.

Mark 9:38-41 King James Version (KJV)
38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us.

39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me.

40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

41 For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

May the Lord God Almighty minister to you through Jesus Christ the Messiah with the aid of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
I believe in Jesus Christ but I am not an idiot to try to drag His name down into conversations that have nothing to do with His mention. The verses you posted there mean nothing to anything that has been said so far, so I still don't see why you keep posting those as if somehow they validate anything you have said up until now.

Back to what I stated earlier, please re-read to realize the meaning in my comment before you move forward.
Kobojunkie:

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 1:24pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I never said it is impossible to truly KNOW. It is near but not completely impossible. Please be sure to read what is written as it is written.
There is nothing like "near impossible" unless your glass is always half empty! To a half full glass sort of person it becomes "near possible to know" so you'd continue seeking

Besides, Christ said you find and know if you ask and seek and knock, so why will I believe you and not Christ?

Kobojunkie:
We each experience the world through our minds..
Rubbish! God did not only give you a mind! God gave you eyes so you may see, a nose so you may smell, legs so you may move, hands so you may feel, and lots of other senses too, so why would you refuse to use the senses and the abilities and the talents that the Lord God gave you as if you did not read what happens to unused talents?

Kobojunkie:
And each mind has it's own set of questions and obtains for itself answers that it can apply to it's own self... A KNOWING for one may be obtained by simple observance of a speck nothing whereas a KNOWING for another may only come through the realization of a desire, thought etc.
Exactly. A lazy use one talent person can not know as much as a use all your God given talent person can know. The lazy person will say "you can not know" while the use all your God given talent person will Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Kobojunkie:
A True KNOWING is one that is KNOWING that exists beyond ones own mind, and that is near impossible to achieve given there are billions of possible variables(minds) out there to tackle. That is why it is futile to attempt to prove God(pick any god you want) to those who do not believe in God.
Yes, a true knowing is beyond ones mind alone, which is why buda does not believe in buda's mind that there are Gods.

buda knows with buda's heart and soul and mind and being that there are indeed Gods.

Do not ask me to prove Gods to you however because you can only know with your own heart and soul and mind and being, and if you use only one of your talents, like your heart or mind or eyes, you will merely believe like a trembler.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11663600_20200604102351774_jpeg_jpeg0a6707a5c919e2761327fab9920679aa
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

There is nothing like "near impossible" unless your glass is always half empty! To a half full glass sort of person it becomes "near possible to know" so you'd continue seeking

Besides, Christ said you find and know if you ask and seek and knock, so why will I believe you and not Christ?

Rubbish! God did not only give you a mind! God gave you eyes so you may see, a nose so you may smell, legs so you may move, hands so you may feel, and lots of other senses too, so why woud you refuse to use the senses and the abilities and the talents that the Lord God gave you as if you did not read what happens to unused talents?

Exactly. A lazy use one talent person can not know as much as a use all your God given talent person can know. The lazy person will say "you can not know" while the use all your God given talent person will Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Yes, a true knowing is beyond ones mind alone, which is why buda does not believe in buda's mind that there are Gods.

buda knows with buda's heart and soul and mind and being that there are indeed Gods.

Do not ask me to prove Gods to you however because you can only know with your own heart and soul and mind and being, and if you use only one of your talents, like your heart or mind or eyes, you will merely believe like a trembler.

https://english.stackexchange.com/a/80235
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 1:28pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I believe in Jesus Christ but I am not an idiot to try to drag His name down into conversations that have nothing to do with His mention. The verses you posted there mean nothing to anything that has been said so far, so I still don't see why you keep posting those as if somehow they validate anything you have said up until now.

Back to what I stated earlier, please re-read to realize the meaning in my comment before you move forward.

You may ignore what you want to ignore, but I read every single word you write and have responded accordingly, whether you like my response or not.

Just know that I write not for you alone and the Will of God is done.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:

https://english.stackexchange.com/a/80235

Apply the above to the question "What are other ways to say "virtually possible"?

And your eyes might open wide.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Apply the above to the question "What are other ways to say "virtually possible"?

And your eyes might open wide.
undecided
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 2:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

You may ignore what you want to ignore, but I read every single word you write and have responded accordingly, whether you like my response or not.

Just know that I write not for you alone and the Will of God is done.
I guess it was not me cause I remain lost as to exactly what it is you are getting at or what point you are trying to make.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 2:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I guess it was not me cause I remain lost as to exactly what it is you are getting at or what point you are trying to make.

Instead of engaging with what I have written, you cover your eyes so that you may not understand so you may continue to believe what you believe and then you confess with your own mouth that you are lost as if that is not to be expected.

Jesus is written to have said of such people that "seeing, they see not, and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand, otherwise they might turn and be forgiven", but I guess it must indeed be as difficult for a camel to enter a needle's eye for a believer to understand.

You will live long upon the land that the Lord thy God has given thee and in time may you understand.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 2:20pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Instead of engaging with what I have written, you cover your eyes so that you may not understand so you may continue to believe what you believe and then you confess with your own mouth that you are lost as if that is not to be expected.

Jesus is written to have said of such people that "seeing, they see not, and hearing, they hear not, neither do they understand, otherwise they might turn and be forgiven", but I guess it must indeed be as difficult for a camel to enter a needle's eye for a believer to understand.

You will live long upon the land that the Lord thy God has given thee and in time may you understand.
The gobbledygook you cook up there in your retorts have nothing to do with the Spirit, so stop trying to drag Jesus Christ down into that mesh please.

The word of God is Spirit butThe words of men is flesh. Trying so hard to drag that which is Spirit down into the muck that is the flesh is what Jesus Christ warned your kind against in Matthew 7 vs 1 - 16. That why I keep telling you to focus on trying to make your point without needing to pretend it has something to do with God(Spirit).

Surely, you do not expect me to take you seriously when you blatantly disobey the very commandments of Jesus Christ in your numerous attempts at dragging Him into this, whatever this is? undecided

And is I recall, all I did was state that I used be an atheist as far as a belief in God is concerned, but now I am no longer that since I believe in God. What the fuss that followed is, I have no clue of. undecided
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2021
You simply lack the ability to become as a child so that you may understand, which is why you receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness unto you: neither can you know them, because they are spiritually discerned, while you merely believe.

The spiritual judgeth all things, yet are judged of no man (i.e you, kobojunkie!). For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we, buda, have the mind of Christ.

Kobojunkie:
The gobbledygook you cook up there in your retorts have nothing to do with the Spirit, so stop trying to drag Jesus Christ down into that mesh please.

The word of God is Spirit butThe words of men is flesh. Trying so hard to drag that which is Spirit down into the muck that is the flesh is what Jesus Christ warned your kind against in Matthew 7 vs 1 - 16. That why I keep telling you to focus on trying to make your point without needing to pretend it has something to do with God(Spirit).

Surely, you do not expect me to take you seriously when you blatantly disobey the very commandments of Jesus Christ in your numerous attempts at dragging Him into this, whatever this is? undecided

You are a believer junkie. You can not tell anyone who has a brain inside their head that which you confess with your own mouth is impossible for you to know. Those you tell will be wise to disbelieve you if you do tell them.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:
You simply lack the ability to become as a child so that you may understand, which is why you receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness unto you: neither can you know them, because they are spiritually discerned, while you merely believe.

The spiritual judgeth all things, yet are judged of no man (i.e you, kobojunkie!). For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we, buda, have the mind of Christ.

You are a believer junkie. You can not tell anyone who has a brain inside their head that which you confess with your own mouth is impossible for you to know. Those you tell will be wise to disbelieve you if you do tell them.
undecided

Wait a second... are you suggesting that somehow and somewhere in my comments that you came away believing that I imply that it is impossible for me to know the God that I now worship? undecided

Wow.. And here I thought this was all about the difference in meaning between what an atheists believes and what an agnostic does. Anywho... You are free to believe as you choose. It is 7:44 am and I am not in the mood to be bored this early in my day. undecided
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... are you suggesting that somehow and somewhere in my comments that you came away believing that I imply that it is impossible for me to know the God that I now worship? undecided

Did you not confess that you merely believe?

Did you not say it is "near impossible" and "virtually impossible" to know?

Did you not wilfully ignore every word that buda wrote and claim there is an unbelieving demon in buda as if it is not clearly written in the book you claim you believe that demons believe and tremble?

I put it to you that you think the book is God, and you believe you obey and believe what you read in the book, but you do not understand that which you read in the book, so you believe and just spake as a child and understand as a child and think as a child who sees through a glass darkly and knows only in part and has yet to put childish things away and become an adult who sees face to face so that you shall know even as also I am known! Ordinary, love your neighbour buda, you claim to believe but can not obey not to talk of love the enemy you pressume buda to be!

Ignore buda. Go back and read what you yourself wrote in this thread and see what the Holy Spirit ministers to you in your own words.

When you are done. And only when you are done! Click on this link. Scroll to the bottom and work your way up to see how far the Lord God Almighty has brought you and buda, and know that Christ has only just begun working on you and I.

By thy Fruits, Kobojunkie. And not by your mere beliefs!

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by Kobojunkie: 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Did you not confess that you merely believe?

Did you not say it is "near impossible" and "virtually impossible" to know?

Did you not wilfully ignore every word that buda wrote and claim there is an unbelieving demon in buda as if it is not clearly written in the book you claim you believe that demons believe and tremble?

I put it to you that you think the book is God, and you believe you obey and believe what you read in the book, but you do not understand that which you read in the book, so you believe and just spake as a child and understand as a child and think as a child who sees through a glass darkly and knows only in part and has yet to put childish things away and become an adult who sees face to face so that you shall know even as also I am known! Ordinary, love your neighbour buda, you claim to believe but can not obey not to talk of love the enemy you pressume buda to be!

Ignore buda. Go back and read what you yourself wrote in this thread and see what the Holy Spirit ministers to you in your own words.

When you are done. And only when you are done!
Click on this link. Scroll to the bottom and work your way up to see how far the Lord God Almighty has brought you and buda, and know that Christ has only just begun working on you and I.

By thy Fruits, Kobojunkie. And not by your mere beliefs!
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 3:30pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kobojunkie:
undecided
Wow.. And here I thought this was all about the difference in meaning between what an atheists believes and what an agnostic does. Anywho... You are free to believe as you choose. It is 7:44 am and I am not in the mood to be bored this early in my day. undecided

Oh, I missed your addition.

You thought? You mean, instead of reading so you know, you thought instead without actually looking and reading and understanding, and you merely believed without bothering to know? No wonder you kept asking buda to go back and read what you wrote. You did not read and you believed in your head that buda did not read like you did not read.

It is 14:23 where I am, and I repeat, buda does not believe. Nor is buda ever bored when it comes to loving kobojunkie. For in as much as buda loves you whom buda sees, buda has worshipped God.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by RegalBeast: 4:47pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Oh, I missed your addition.

You thought? You mean, instead of reading so you know, you thought instead without actually looking and reading and understanding, and you merely believed without bothering to know? No wonder you kept asking buda to go back and read what you wrote. You did not read and you believed in your head that buda did not read like you did not read.

It is 14:23 where I am, and I repeat, buda does not believe. Nor is buda ever bored when it comes to loving kobojunkie. For in as much as buda loves you whom buda sees, buda has worshipped God.

You seem like a very troublesome fellow grin
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 4:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
RegalBeast:

You seem like a very troublesome fellow grin

A troublesome person, will be more accurate. I would describe myself as the sort of whom Jesus said, ‘Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.’”

Best left alone by those who would not want to be troubled in their thoughts or beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by RegalBeast: 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

A troublesome person, will be more accurate. I would describe myself as the sort of whom Jesus said, ‘Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.’”

Best left alone by those who would not want to be troubled in their thoughts or beliefs.

1. Why choose person over fellow?

2. What have you found?
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
RegalBeast:

1. Why choose person over fellow?
Because I am a person more than a fellow.

RegalBeast:
2. What have you found?
That which you may discern from my fruits.
Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by RegalBeast: 5:15pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

Because I am a person more than a fellow.

That which you may discern from my fruits.

1. Noted. Person, not fellow.

2. It takes knowing someone to know their fruits. Right now I can only discern by your expressions, which is why I ask questions.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / Oyedepo Slap Case Update / Mid-week Service & Christian Folly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.