Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians (1564 Views)

Atheist Are Too Overreliant On Science With Respect to Homosexuality. / Atheist Are Very Useless / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2021
RegalBeast:

1. Noted. Person, not fellow.

2. It takes knowing someone to know their fruits. Right now I can only discern by your expressions, which is why I ask questions.

You are very welcome to ask questions. I will in fact respect you for asking questions because it shows you ask and seek and knock instead of like some who create crap in their head and believe it to be so.

So please do not allow me to be lazy, and consider opening a separate thread for your asking if you so wish. I'm going shopping for my breakfast but will be monitoring for you.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by kkins25(m): 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2021
budaatum:

A troublesome person, will be more accurate. I would describe myself as the sort of whom Jesus said, ‘Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.’”

Best left alone by those who would not want to be troubled in their thoughts or beliefs.
A very powerful text. The more diluted form would be "seek and ye shall find"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by budaatum: 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2021
kkins25:
A very powerful text. The more diluted form would be "seek and ye shall find"

And no truer statement can be made, except I love you of course. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me How African Atheist Are Different From Christians by kkins25(m): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2021
budaatum:

And no truer statement can be made, except I love you of course. wink
love you too my buda

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Believe Charms Exist That Can Prevent Bullet From Piercing The Body? / What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? / Mid-week Service & Christian Folly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.