Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (13427 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
LeJeun3:

You guys think to highly of yourselves really....
When someone is straight with you its arrogance, like Baba40 said he preferred to be duped with humility W-T-F does that mean??

I can say this with all assurance the way you approached Gazzuzz with your oil leak, necessitated his response.

If he had said, oh lemme replace seal, you will still come and claim he was working a Tokunbo engine for you.

People buy engines worth the whole corolla and can still sleep in peace yet you make it sound like they are stupid. Go and pick out an engine yourself bring it and see how it turns out. Your best Technician can spot a rebuilt engine, can check engine age. But how does he check for internal components??

How does he know why a seemingly good engine was removed for sale??

cool

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 4:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Lush100:
We learn everyday.
I can see a reoccurring issue with attitude.

I didn't want to comment anymore but there's a pattern.

There is a saying that
The success of a company is not within it's 4 walls but on the customers it can keep.

@deedee44

We learn everyday.

Roger that sir
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Elsueno: 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
One thing am sure of is, some customers are extremely rude and authoritative. Just because they paid you for services rendered they expect you to treat them like kings. Sometimes I can let it pass, but when it happens consecutively I end up lashing out. Some apologize immediately and we settle while others go on to condemn you to any1 who cares to listen.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
LeJeun3:

You guys think to highly of yourselves really....
When someone is straight with you its arrogance, like Baba40 said he preferred to be duped with humility W-T-F does that mean??

I can say this with all assurance the way you approached Gazzuzz with your oil leak, necessitated his response.

If he had said, oh lemme replace seal, you will still come and claim he was working a Tokunbo engine for you.

People buy engines worth the whole corolla and can still sleep in peace yet you make it sound like they are stupid. Go and pick out an engine yourself bring it and see how it turns out. Your best Technician can spot a rebuilt engine, can check engine age. But how does he check for internal components??

How does he know why a seemingly good engine was removed for sale??

You’re not an intelligent person.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

You’re not an intelligent person.

You are all the same, when faced with facts you resort to insults and grabbing at straws....

Tell me the mechanic you too the car to gave you a 3months/3000Km warranty in writing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
LeJeun3:

You are all the same, when faced with facts you resort to insults and grabbing at straws....

Tell me the mechanic you too the car to gave you a 3months/3000Km warranty in writing.

That would be interesting

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 6:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

That would be interesting

If them born am well let him answer

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sirleke(m): 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dat2jo:
I wonder oo... Some people sabi talk trash
oga pls warn urself ooo

I mean no insult here pls....

Gazzuzz response to mine wasn't any big deal,pls b warned
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
LeJeun3:

As a matter of fact, he did more than that.

Blackbishop is not doing badly despite being an upcoming brand on NL. He gave more support than I asked for.

I would pick him over gazzuzz any time.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Dat2jo: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
sirleke:
oga pls warn urself ooo

I mean no insult here pls....

Gazzuzz response to mine wasn't any big deal,pls b warned
You and Baba40 no get sense at all

4 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Dat2jo:

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sooperrescue(m): 1:00am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

I used to do that o but na 2 weeks warranty. If he fly inside gutter, na my fault.
Anyway, to resolve this matter, I will send a tow truck to Gazzuuz workshop to help the complainant tow his car away for free after the engine must have been removed. I believe that is his major concern. We should end the war. Students are building electric cars and aeroplane here in the country and that should occupy our time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:02am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

I used to do that o but na 2 weeks warranty. If he fly inside gutter, na my fault.
Anyway, to resolve this matter, I will send a tow truck to Gazzuuz workshop to help the complainant tow his car away for free after the engine must have been removed. I believe that is his major concern. We should end the war. Students are building electric cars and aeroplane here in the country and that should occupy our time.

Baba40 show o! See solution wey fit work
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2020
kodred:

As a matter of fact, he did more than that.

Blackbishop is not doing badly despite being an upcoming brand on NL. He gave more support than I asked for.

I would pick him over gazzuzz any time.

Proof in writing....
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sooperrescue(m): 1:58am On Nov 24, 2020
LeJeun3:

Proof in writing....

Bros, time to sleep. We don't need to drag the matter. Let the man drive his car to the workshop and it will be resolved. I get 2019 discovery Sport for sale o. Brand new
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by LeJeun3: 2:04am On Nov 24, 2020
sooperrescue:

E easy to give warranty??

Make him drive come airforce base remove the engine there, if him go Gazzuzz place na spanner and jack fight una go see for here...

Someone that was offered a refund, but didnt take it. But can 2 weeks later to start a smear campaign on nairaland.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by sirleke(m): 5:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Dat2jo:
I m respecting u.

Pls b warned...

I have no connection with anybody's ordeal here...

Let me not get loose....

Pls bro u taking this too far..
Plsss
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 6:11am On Nov 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

your case was an oil leak .

You were refunded fully. Including labour logistics and fluids.

You were refunded for engine also.

Your old engine was put back at no extra charge.

Why are your 'Tokunbo' engines mere palasa.

You no Sabi work yet still very arrogant. To type beta English for Nairaland no mean say you Sabi anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2020
naijapips04:

Why are your 'Tokunbo' engines mere palasa.

You no Sabi work yet still very arrogant. To type beta English for Nairaland no mean say you Sabi anything.

1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Inception(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2020
Dovehorizon:

I beg to differ.

The success of a company lies within its 4 walls.
Within its 4 walls are the employees, they play a significant role in the success of a company.
If the employees are incompetent, chances are services rendered will certainly be below satisfaction. In the 4 walls of the company, planning, research, analysis, execution are carried out and to come out with a sound decision, you need sound mind. This is more like the foundation, if the foundation is faulty, then a collapse is inevitable.
Decisions, executions, forensic analysis and all that are things that are tackled inside to give a better service.

Whatever is done in the four walls will determine if the clients will keep coming back for a service well rendered.

Buying of engine is a very delicate thing, if any mechanic can give 3 months warranty on an engine, then trust me that's a magnanimous act. I would patronize such person with my mind at rest knowing fully well that if it goes south, my money will be returned...

Gazzuzz, u have done well.

Too good to be true, if not unbelievable.

Apart from Gazzuzz, i am yet to see a mechanic who offers such gesture for a USED engine in Nigeria.

But it is obvious that even such policy is not enough to protect your business model from such shocks.

Gazzuzz, i think it is time you employ the services of a customer service rep (a middleman) , who is at least knowledgeable in the business you do and only involve yourself when it is absolutely necessary.

Funny enough it sounds strange when people say you are rude and all, because i have never had such experience with you undecided

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Inception(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2020
darknez:

Some customers/clients are "troublesome" but I do not think it is for you to say it out loud. One who wants his business to be a going concern with sustainable growth should listen carefully to customer complaints (particularly complaints from those considered "troublesome" ) and tailor solutions to solve them if the complaints are within reason.

I started reading from the thread created by your 'customer'. Normally I would not have spent so much time reading through, but I was curious to see how you would go about handling this seemingly trivial but very delicate matter.

I think to some extent you handled it very well. I thought you tried hard to focus on the issues and the idea of opening this thread to give a management response to what happened was good, though I think you should have left out the WhatsApp chat between your company and the customer/client.

I know the pressure was on you to respond with evidence but the confidentiality of your customers should ALWAYS come first before the urge to disprove whatever claims the customer(s) make. Again, I make the presumption that you opened your business intending to make it a going concern with sustainable business growth.

My thoughts about you have largely remained unchanged. I do not think you are a scammer. I have had cause to call on you on two occasions. The first was when I wanted an engine replacement for my former vehicle, though I did not go ahead with it because I decided to change the vehicle instead, I still went ahead to procure one or two items from you which went really well. Your service actually went beyond my expectation.

However, if I am to serve as an adviser to you, I would strongly suggest that you try hard to resolve this matter amicably without making the customer/client look or feel stupid. It is a business decision which I think would help your business in the long run. Think hard about employing a customer relationship manager. You need not be the first point of call when customers call in to request a service or buy your products, though you can have general oversight. Let there be someone in between. This way, conflicts about your personality would be eliminated or brought to a minimum. For now, you are your company and your company is you. The perception customers have about you is what they will transfer to your business. Just as some see you as trustworthy, others may perceive you as something negative which will definitely affect your business, no matter how you look at it.

I wish you well.

1000 likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2020
Inception:

Funny enough it sounds strange when people say you are rude and all, because i have never had such experience with you undecided
In my opinion, he takes exception to customers attempts to 'price' parts and services like you're pricing pepper at the market. I would the same, just maybe less bluntly. But it probably is very frustrating when you have customers doing this over and over again.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by radautoworks: 12:26am On Nov 25, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

Correct. You owe him nothing.

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Newbreed2018: 5:07am On Nov 25, 2020
sooperrescue:

Bros, time to sleep. We don't need to drag the matter. Let the man drive his car to the workshop and it will be resolved. I get 2019 discovery Sport for sale o. Brand new
THIEF!!! Accusations are for 8 months now u ran away with someone's oil totalling 50k and u r here forming Saint?

Oga u r a Thief! And I'd advice Baba40 not to cede to ur request cos u might probably steal one or two things from him.

A well established petty Thief u are. At ur age.

See shame u r bringing to ur family and ur family is well known to me. SHAME!!!

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by theoilguy: 6:20am On Nov 25, 2020
sooperrescue:

Anybody dealing with Sooperrescue is doing this at his own risk... he will change the goal post anytime and make away with your money.. later he will tell you he had family problems and that’s why.

Do a research on nairaland first o.. The guy na criminal old man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Newbreed2018: 8:04am On Nov 25, 2020
theoilguy:

Anybody dealing with Sooperrescue is doing this at his own risk... he will change the goal post anytime and make away with your money.. later he will tell you he had family problems and that’s why.

Do a research on nairaland first o.. The guy na criminal old man.
Chief kindly open a thread for this and let the world know. The more victims keep quiet the more these thieves perpetrate their crimes with confidence.
Imagine a Thief like Sooperrescue offering palliative? Oh Chim oo!

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Na people like Sooperrescue car engine dey fall untop der head crush der skull under motor,even wen dem don support the car with jack and ish. Dem go come dey shout na village people. Omo rederede,na afowofa,ole oni oil. You no see better thing steal,na oil grin grin werey.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by theoilguy: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Newbreed2018:
Chief kindly open a thread for this and let the world know. The more victims keep quiet the more these thieves perpetrate their crimes with confidence.
Imagine a Thief like Sooperrescue offering palliative? Oh Chim oo!

I plan to.. just wen he doesn’t expect it
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by DelTel(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
I hope we all learn a thing or two.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:05am On Nov 27, 2020
Control7:

Why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Baba40 that created the initial thread has not said a word here but u have been ranting and crying since. Oga at this point you are becoming a nuisance.

Come to think of it, you are someone's bf/husband, I wonder how she copes with you.

Ọ̀dẹ̀
he is a paid activist.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by MOTIONTECH(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2020
naijapips04:

You mailed them within the warranty period and they agreed to replace/refund.

Let's say for some reason, maybe you were sick or something and come after the warranty period with a proof that LG has already agreed to refund/replace, of course they will honour their agreement.

The social media thing is mere banter. He's here because he's tried all possible means to resolve. Don't let your customers get to this point. It does more damage to you as a brand. There's a reason big firms settle out of court.
Bros, ambiguity wont save you, you are saying rubbish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine / How My Mechanic Tried To Ruin My Car... / Help: My Peugeot 206 is having a BSI issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.