Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 (13430 Views)

UAE Orders Arrest Of Man Over 'Arrogant Display Of Wealth' In Viral IG Video / Baba40 Is A Dubious Fraud . (proof) / Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

That's legalwealth behind the keyboard

No wonder he carry am for head like Dangote cement.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by KingTom(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2020
sirleke:
oga Gazzuzz if u thoroughly read my comment on this issue then u ll knw I have been trying to make peace btw u both....

I was only trying to reemphasize the fact that u show a sense of love and conscience wanting to refund his money ,this act is rare...

I just feel bad I got that frm u anyways
You just go buy chancing give yourself grin grin
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by hapheeyxz: 10:25pm On Nov 22, 2020
KingTom:

You just go buy chancing give yourself grin grin

Na everywhere u dey? Doc.

U didn't reply my mention.

I need you number.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by KingTom(m): 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2020
hapheeyxz:

Na everywhere u dey? Doc.

U didn't reply my mention.

I need you number.
Bros, I don chat with you sef grin abi na telephone line you dey find? grin
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Sencamou: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2020
Good evening sir,
My Honda Accord 2002 model is malfunctioning and I decided to scan it and I got the below error codes.

P0141
P0335
P1167
P1166.

Pls help me to look into those codes and advise on what to do.

Thanks
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2020
selfmadeOLX:

STUPID

Amu gi dia
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by MrFinbarr(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2020
naijapips04:

Amu gi dia

I don't understand how one person can be STUPID, DUMB, FOOLISH and MENTALLY DAMAGED at the same time like you are.

Legal Wealth, you've given yourself away. Such a persistent, irreparable nonentity. I'm sure even OP have realized his mistakes now and regret handling this issue the wrong way.

But here you are, going on with the hate campaign. You are not fit to be called a man. You are very farrrr below the mental capacity of a real human being. I pity the woman in your life. What an unfortunate soul she is.

Get a life you silly dumbf**k.

NB: You won't be dignified with further replies from me.

10 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by naijapips04: 6:51am On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
MrFinbarr:

I don't understand how one person can be STUPID, DUMB, FOOLISH and MENTALLY DAMAGED at the same time like you are.

Legal Wealth, you've given yourself away. Such a persistent, irreparable nonentity. I'm sure even OP have realized his mistakes now and regret handling this issue the wrong way.

But here you are, going on with the hate campaign. You are not fit to be called a man. You are very farrrr below the mental capacity of a real human being. I pity the woman in your life. What an unfortunate soul she is.

[/s]

Shut up!
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 6:53am On Nov 23, 2020
pete3000:

To show your arrogancy, why save a customer name with angry Corolla customer, you have no business ethics.
That's the only thing your eyes can see in all the screenshots posted. Why not talk about the wrong accusations and lies exposed?

5 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 6:54am On Nov 23, 2020
MrFinbarr:

Monday morning fah grin

5 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 7:02am On Nov 23, 2020
naijapips04:
120k for Toyota corolla 2004 catalyst? What kind of scammer are you?

From what you posted, it even vindicates the customer the more. Did you run any test on the engine after fixing? can we see the test you ran to verify the engine health?

Did the customer complain about this oil burn before the 3000km on your contract? what was your response to him?

The issue he's complaining about now is not a radiator issue. Radiators don't cause oil burn in engine so don't bring the radiator part to this discussion.

You sold an engine that doesn't meet your contract specifications. Refund his money!
There's something called warranty period, he should have made use of that grace to get his refund but he didn't.
He got a second chance outside warranty period yet he didn't take it, now you're here shouting refund his money as if he has not offered to do so before

7 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by radautoworks: 7:10am On Nov 23, 2020
LeJeun3:

Kai

Too soon cry
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 8:27am On Nov 23, 2020
naijapips04:

Guy this could have been before he noticed the oil shortage. What is your point? he's not saying that the car is not working only that it is shorting oil!
He just noticed oil shortage after 17th of November, which is 5 days ago and he said he has used up to 20 litres of oil. Does it add up? Answer yourself grin

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 8:45am On Nov 23, 2020
This same issue played out with me and gazzuzz. Same july. Bought a tokunbor corolla engine and it was already shorting oil in 3 days. I complained to him and he gave me same ultimatum of removing the engine within 24hrs. I was like calm down it hasn’t gotten to that, is there nothing else that can be done and he was like no and that if I take the car out of his garage with the faulty engine, I should never bother him about it anymore.

I spent over 300k to get an engine replacement because you’re supposedly a pro and all I get is this kind of treatment? No courtesy, no customer service, no empathy. You stress me, you stress my car, stress my bank balance and you’re still being proud about it? You think it is easy to fork out over 300k on a car in this perilous times. Hell no, I told him to replace my old engine.

I knew about his arrogance and pride but still opted to work with him because I thought I was dealing with a professional.

He made me lose valuable time and also some money. I really hated my experience with him. With baba40’s experience, I’ve concluded that it’s either he doesn’t know what he’s doing or he’s doing it on purpose. I mean you can’t repeatedly collect faulty engines from your suppliers after claiming to having all these years experience.

Baba40 I totally get you bro even though you goofed big time.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:
This same issue played out with me and gazzuzz. Same july. Bought a tokunbor corolla engine and it was already shorting oil in 3 days. I complained to him and he gave me same ultimatum of removing the engine within 24hrs. I was like calm down it hasn’t gotten to that, is there nothing else that can be done and he was like no and that if I take the car out of his garage with the faulty engine, I should never bother him about it anymore.

I spent over 300k to get an engine replacement because you’re supposedly a pro and all I get is this kind of treatment? No courtesy, no customer service, no empathy. You stress me, you stress my car, stress my bank balance and you’re still being proud about it? You think it is easy to fork out over 300k on a car in this perilous times. Hell no, I told him to replace my old engine.

I knew about his arrogance and pride but still opted to work with him because I thought I was dealing with a professional.

He made me lose valuable time and also some money. I really hated my experience with him. With baba40’s experience, I’ve concluded that it’s either he doesn’t know what he’s doing or he’s doing it on purpose. I mean you can’t repeatedly collect faulty engines from your suppliers after claiming to having all these years experience.

your case was an oil leak .

You were refunded fully. Including labour logistics and fluids.

You were refunded for engine also.

Your old engine was put back at no extra charge.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Engine oil leaks are normal after a number of years on any engine.

Oil seals are replaceable parts.

I didn't like the way you showed up repeatedly without calling in.

I also have a standing rule of not working for e-hailing drivers, and when I found out you were one, I was more than happy to take my engine back and let go of the loses incurred.

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 9:19am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

your case was an oil leak .

You were refunded fully. Including labour logistics and fluids.

You were refunded for engine also.

Your old engine was put back at no extra charge.

Oil leak that you couldn’t fix and instead opted to remove the engine.

You put someone through psychological stress and you think it’s okay because you ‘refunded’.

See I gat no issues with you as I have gone past that ordeal. It is what it is.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by greatbrian(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

You put someone through psychological stress and you think it’s okay because you ‘refunded’.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by diportivo: 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

GAZZUZZ:
Sequel to the thread created by Baba40 I wish to clear the air.

https://www.nairaland.com/6270804/gazzuzz-dubious-insultive-arrogant-being#96294091

1. I entered into a contract to replace the engine, fluids and radiator for Baba40

2. The vehicle was recently purchased by baba40 prior to meeting me and was massively abused.

3. A Foreign used engine was procured and installed with a 3month warranty or 3000km which ever comes first.

4. I did not receive any complaints from Baba40 until after the expirations of his warranty.

5. The procured engine in the market where it was sourced comes with a 1 week warranty and not a money back guarantee. (They will fix and not replace in the event of failure).

6. As a responsible entity we stick our necks out for our clients because we stand by what we sell.
We give long warranties so in the case of failure the client is covered.

7. I was contacted on the 4th month and after over 3,340km that engine installed on baba40's vehicle suffered oil burn.

8. As a responsible entity I offered him a window of full refund for expense made on engine procurement and installation . The window was 24hrs.

9. Baba40 Did not respond to my offer, but rather insulted me further.

10. 3weeks after the offer elapsed he opened the thread above.

I have sold and installed hundreds of engines to nairalanders on this platform. Over 99per of the time it turns out well without issues. There are times it does not. This is possibly one of those cases.

In the past i have fully refunded aggrived clients for all funds expended as written in the invoice (fluids, labour , logistics, and parts) and also installed their old parts back, I can call out 2 nairalanders that have received this gesture this year. Business is not all about money but about having a good name and brand.

Thank you.

Gazzuzz.

el oh el

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Engine oil leaks are normal after a number of years on any engine.

Oil seals are replaceable parts.

I didn't like the way you showed up repeatedly without calling in.

I also have a standing rule of not working for e-hailing drivers, and when I found out you were one, I was more than happy to take my engine back and let go of the loses incurred.

Using ‘e-hailing’ drivers as a reason for gross incompetence. You knew from day 1 I was going to be using the car on ehailing sparingly.

I was more than happy to collect my funds back from you.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Quite the contrary.

I have very bad history with ehailing drivers. The first question I asked when you came was what is the primary use of the vehicle. And you said it was not for ehailing.

Stop and go traffic is not good for any vehicle and that's why you will seldom find any former vehicle used for ehailing in good shape.

You were always sending me pictures and videos from another mechanic workshop which was a big turn off.

You lost time, I lost money.

It was a loose loose.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Using ‘e-hailing’ drivers as a reason for gross incompetence. You knew from day 1 I was going to be using the car on ehailing sparingly.

I was more than happy to give it back to you.

You have no idea the value of peace of mind

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:29am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Using ‘e-hailing’ drivers as a reason for gross incompetence. You knew from day 1 I was going to be using the car on ehailing sparingly .

1000miles a weekend is not sparingly grin

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by greatbrian(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Quite the contrary.

I have very bad history with ehailing drivers. The first question I asked when you came was what is the primary use of the vehicle. And you said it was not for ehailing.

Stop and go traffic is not good for any vehicle and that's why you will seldom find any former vehicle used for ehailing in good shape.

You were always sending me pictures and videos from another mechanic workshop which was a big turn off.

It was a loose loose.

Gazzuzz please stop reacting I haven't met you are but I like and respect your Kind heart. Please obviously you are not good with words and most folks who read this except sycophants won't tell you this. If you must react just try and be a little gentle with the use of words

1 Like

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Quite the contrary.

It was a loose loose.

Lol gazzuzz this is quite petty na. I had a mechanic before you. Pictures and videos from VIO inspection center which I clearly told you.

Vain guy.

6 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by Alfred74: 9:35am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

A rather harsh statement.You guys will just be talking like mumu

if he were grossly incompetent as you say,he for don run down tey now.....where are the other nairaland resident mechanics?....You got your refund instead of the leak being fixed and you are ranting?Make them notice you too abi?

e ma wa alright las las gbogbo yin

Gazzuzz,keep refunding werey pipu if issues dey....it also make you stand out.hyundai go tell you make you go come back ni make you drop car....And nothing wey you go do
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

1000miles a weekend is not sparingly grin

Liar grin grin grin

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:39am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Lol gazzuzz this is quite petty na. I had a mechanic before you. Pictures and videos from VIO inspection center which I clearly told you.

Vain guy .

Insults not necessary.

I did not dupe you with humility.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:40am On Nov 23, 2020
kodred:

Liar grin grin grin

There are 3 sides to every story.

But whatever you say. I have clients to attend to.

You were not duped with humility.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by kodred(m): 9:44am On Nov 23, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Insults not necessary.

I did not dupe you with humility.

It’s not an insult.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2020
greatbrian:

Gazzuzz please stop reacting I haven't met you are but I like and respect your Kind heart. Please obviously you are not good with words and most folks who read this except sycophants won't tell you this. If you must react just try and be a little gentle with the use of words

I am very blunt.
Re: RE: Gazzuzz: Dubious, Insultive And An Arrogant Being By Baba40: 7:08pm On Nov 2 by deedee44: 10:07am On Nov 23, 2020
naijapips04:

When did he first complain to you about the leaking engine? Can we at least have that?

Don't run away because you are losing the case.
Your mumu still never do? Look around, you're the only one thinking upside down

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ways Of Getting Rid Of Rats Or Mice Out Of Your Car Engine / How My Mechanic Tried To Ruin My Car... / Help: My Peugeot 206 is having a BSI issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.