Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies (408 Views)

Why Does "Visit Me" Sound Like Sex To Many Girls?!! / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by Sameazy15: 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2020
This question keeps bordering me pls
Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by ePoster: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Why would you hesitate to follow a white cop down a dark alley?

Over the years, how many Nigerian men have invited a woman to simply have a discussion or enjoy each others company?!
Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by Theslumflower: 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2020
Same reason they will ask you why did u go to his place
Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by chatinent: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2020
Must the meeting place be in your place?

Aren't there places to meet sb without beds?
Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by WoundedLamb: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2020
OP, stop repeating threads. It's your type that copies other people's reg numbers while copying answers in the example hall.

https://www.nairaland.com/6256779/why-does-visit-me-sound#96053003
Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by fati2001(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
ePoster:
Why would you hesitate to follow a white cop down a dark alley?

Over the years, how many Nigerian men have invited a woman to simply have a discussion or enjoy each others company?!

CORRECT

Re: Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
come over to my place means sex, nothing more, it is what it is

(1) (Reply)

Is MARRIAGE An Achievement? / Ladies Reply As The Wife And Guys React As The Husband / I Hate Nigerian Women And Will maltreat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.