Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories (9140 Views)

Why Do Come Over To My Place Sound Like Come And Have Sex To Ladies / Have You Got A Weed Experience? Let's Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Of course, I'll go first.

I don't smoke weed. So, how did I get my experience? Read and find out.

This happened about three years back

On a beautiful Saturday, I was at my house when my friend called me. He asked if I'll eat cake. I shouted yes! "But it contains weed o, " he said. I was trying to form a hard girl, so I replied, "And so? Please start coming out with the cake."

That's how I collected the cake and went back home to eat it. Nothing happened, I didn't feel anything.

Some hours later, a guy that was asking me out wanted us to hang out. I told him to meet me at Coldstone. It was already 7 pm by then.

I got there and ordered one of my favorite flavors- coffee and baileys. Added the topping. One mind was telling me, coffee this night...hmmm. I just ignored it.

That's how I started licking the ice cream and gisting with this upcoming singer. After an hour, my head started turning.

I felt dizzy. I knew I was still at Coldstone, but at the same time was wondering what I was doing there. The guy was just yapping about his music career, I was smiling pretending to listen. Something else was going on inside me. When I couldn't take it anymore, I told him it was time for us to leave. I think it was around 9 pm or so.

When I stood up, it was as if I was floating on the air. Heeeei! What is this? I had to force my leg to feel the ground with every step. Everything was just turnioniown. I called my sister to come and open the door when I got home. It was late, I didn't want to knock.

When I heard the bolt move, I flung the door open like a drunk man that just returned home. I staggered inside, using the kitchen table as support.

I saw my sister and one big smile just spread across my face, evil smile o. I never planned to smile. "What is wrong with you, why are you making that face, " she asked. I was trying to explain, but instead, I was just making different faces, gritting my teeth, like I was trying to scare her.

I finally forced myself to say something, "I don't know if it's the cake or ice cream I took, but something is wrong with me." Then I immediately went back to making the faces again.

You know all those faces mad people make... Yes, exactly. I'll get sober for some minute, then the next minute I'm laughing and making faces.

It was like my conscious self was trapped in my head, struggling to free itself. I was scared. I thought I'll be trapped in my head forever while something else takes control of my body.

When I was sober, I told my sister to bring water for me. By the time she returned, I was back to laughing, making faces, and gritting my teeth.

My sister was the real MVP. The way she handled the whole thing calmly, I doubt I would have done the same.

With the last strength of consciousness I had, I called my friend that gave me the cake. "Something is wrong with me, " I cried. I don't know if it's the cake.

I could sense the fear in his voice. I thought he would have laughed and teased me, but no, he was scared.

He asked me to go and take a cold shower, which I did. After taking the shower, I was a bit calm. The voices in my head were not as loud as before. I finally slept off. When I woke up, I was fine.

Any time I see a mad person, I say to myself, he/she is still trapped.

That's my first and last story.

Nairalanders come and share yours!!!

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
E make me dey see people begin pick race.

I dey suspect everybody wey dey around me

Heavy paranoia.

If I give my own tori ehn una go laff tire.

Please do

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by youthsinitiativ(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nooil:

Please do

I will later.
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Orces: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
weed lords an lordesses in the house, i hail
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by tundchip2: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mehn, I just came back from school after our 1st semester, then i went to my friends house, he smokes but i haven't started smoking that time. But I lived around smokers in my hostel, they described the feeling as a nice trips.

My elder brother once advised me that if i want to get high in school that i should not go close to tramadol, codeine or all that chemicals shitt. As per, peer influence and stuff, so i won't start with the wrong drug that i might eventually get addicted to.

He said weed is the best.

Back to my friend. Then my friend said we should go out and buy weed cos he wanted to smoke. We went out, got to the dealers place, bought 3 ordinary smoke N150. That time, person still fit see 50 Naira weed buy. He took two and i collected one. He asked "wetin you wan use am do, I said smoke it of course. Then we went to his house, he rolled one for me and him out of his own weed. Then gave me to smoke, I just held it, I couldn't smoke it.

Then i went home, jollof rice for dinner, served my self and went to the room to eat.

I just poured the weed into my food, ate it, nothing do me,

I went to kitchen, served another round of rice and poured the whole 50 Naira weed into my plate.

Watched film for about 20 minutes then slept of.

Oboi, as i wake up like this, I was dazed than a motherfuckerr, my eyes were reddd.... Deadly red.

I couldn't go out to parlor cos of my parents, my sister came to my room and immediately she knew.

I felt the effect for 2 days straight.
After numerous forced exercises and baths, my body was beginning to calm down.

Fast forward to 3 years later, I can't even smoke ordinary weed cos e be like cigarettes, e no dey high me again �☺�

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by adedehinbo(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2020
I ate it with rice yesterday, nothing happened to me

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by flyingpig: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
One day like that in 2018 summer.

My old rommate was a junkie, literally a weed addict. It happened that he had other friends whom he brought over and they all smoked together over a loud Trap music playing from the Bluetooth speaker. In some days, I'd be part of their group; seated outside however I was just a passive member as all I was involved in was listening to their gists, picking up their slangs, listening to music and not feeling bored.

Then, everyone was scared of baiting me to take a drag, because nobody wanted to be held responsible for "ruining" someone's life. So, they all let me off the pressure. It came that there was a need to cook food after the normal joint session and they all agreed on large indomie, spiced with weed.

It was prepared and I joined in the eating. I never felt the kinda experience I anticipated anyway, maybe the quantity of weed used was too little to matter in such large size of indomie.

Until an eventful day when there was just my old roommate with our mutual friend dragging outside, it was about 5pm and I was bored and alone inside. Something came upon me so I stood up and walked up to them outside, where I requested for a drag.

Instead of sharing his half-used blunt with me, the mutual friend opted to roll one full blunt for me rather. He did, and using his blunt, he showed me how to light, and drag, swallow it down your throat, chest, then blow out a clear smoke.

I did that, I wasn't sure if I got right the first drags, but along the line I started feeling a chest burn, and coughed. I remember they clapped for me and commended me for getting it right as it was the sign that a newbie just took a first drag.

I went on again, and another drag, the spree resulted into me burning half of my blunt. Of a sudden, the result was rapid, took less than five minutes to observe CNS ( central nervous system ) effects.

I felt commotion in my head, dizzy, I literally supported myself on the wall till I got into the room and bed, albeit I used some help from my friends. They helped lay me down on the bed, and the mutual friend put on a Trap music, he said it's what is good for the moment.

It was damn loud! Louder than any noise a speaker had ever emitted. I requested that it be stopped, it was turned off. However, I kept on hearing loud noise inside my head. Somehow, I felt I was losing consciousness of my identity.
My name, what I was, my memories were being drowned or submerged. I thought if it was successfully suppressed, if I lost control of my consciousness that I would run mad. So I resisted the drowning. I fought it.

That led me to exhibit all manners of strange behaviours. Well, after some short while in bed, I picked up my school bag and decided to go to night class. My first stop was campus boys hostel. When I arrived there in order to get some materials I looked into the mirror hung on the reception wall and Boy were my eyes bloodt red!!

I shoke it off, got into a room belonging to my friend's. I pulled out my sweater at that spot, a fine one at that, and dashed it to him right there! He was so grateful. I know I made that decision under the influence of weed but I realised days after, that weed makes me very emotional and ultra-good in expressing my feelings; especially the ones i hide deep inside. If i feel love for you but pretend, at that point I'd tell it to you like a baby and express it too. If i dislike you or you disgust me I'd spit it out.

Later on, I proceeded to night class and slept there till morning with my bag hung on my back all night.

When I got home by 6am ( can't remember if someone woke me up or I woke up by myself ), I prepared for school while picking the coolest combination of outfits in the wardrobe. I combined mine, my roommates and rocked them effortlessly. Lesson two; weed gives me a different perception as to swag, vision and overall perspective. It was a very fine inner white polo of our mutual friend, ash jeans of mine, sneakers of mine, a blue denim jacket of the mutual friend.

Mad denim jacket oo

I got to school and acted very calm, quite, soft, pitiful, and emotional. People were worried about me.

It took two days for the effect of weed to wear off my body. That coldness, calmness, less talk, kinda stuff.

My subsequent weed experience were totally different from the first. But in 2018, '19 and '20 I've had about five weed experience. So I don't think I'm a junkie, at least not yet.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Starz825(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
It didn't happen to me actually.....
My roommate back in the uni came to the hostel one day and told me that a family friend will be bringing her son to stay with us for a while...so he will be able to process his admission into our sch with ease...
This guy was friendly, u know guys na ...we clicked so quickly...but this guy get wahala...as in a bit troublesome...may be because he had first attended polythenic ..na why... he's just a bit rugged sha
So It happened that there was this bad guy in our hostel then that knew this our new roommate...they both attended the same polytechnic before they met at the hostel again....
This our hostel guy smokes weed, drinks alcohol, and bleeps a lot ...na bad guy Sha...
He invited this our new roommate to come join him to drinking one thing called gegemu(wasn't even weed)....jesus christ u need to see aw this our new roommate took this gegemu as if he had been taking it before...
Na for evening/Night we hear am...jeez...
I went out came back saw him at the entrance behind the door...he knelt down with his face on the floor... sweating seriously...I was like nigga what's up with you...he started smiling mysteriously....ahah...wetin happen...he didn't say anything... infact he was just saying shit and smiling at the same time...
We had an empty room in the hostel...we took him there, before he decided to follow us there nko....see pushing...like when u trying to push a stubborn cow to move....
The funniest moment was the next morning....na then I know say that thing called gegemu na die...just like 9ice said in his song...(gegemu dey here, ma fiku sere)....
He was sitting on the mattress..the next thing he started hitting his hand on the wall...nigga what u doing...he said he is killing mosquito (while also smiling mysteriously)...he takes any scratch he sees on the wall as mosquito...
Later on ..he went outside the compound without my knowledge... because I was with him at least to take care of him... infact he was about running away ..as in..nigga where are you going to?...he stood there smiling mysteriously..(na that him smile dey make me laaff pass).. at that point I knew something was wrong mehnn...u need to see aw scared I was...I wanted to call school securities oo before Dem go go expel me for wetin I no know because kwasu na any small thing Dem dey take pursue person... infact no be small thing him body come down later sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by McBrooklyn(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
tundchip2:
Mehn, I just came back from school after our 1st semester, then i went to my friends house, he smokes but i haven't started smoking that time. But I lived around smokers in my hostel, they described the feeling as a nice trips.

You didn't display?
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by tundchip2: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nooil:

You didn't display?
Nah, I was just over high and just slept for 2 days
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Mikocake(m): 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
I tried weed for the first time in my second year at the university. I had this two crazy friends, we all in same department and were fond of hanging out together. So one evening, one of them brought weed and asked if we cared. I was reluctant at to try it out but ended up taking two or three puff. To my greatest surprise I didn't feel anything, no highness, nothing.
I thought to myself; is this the same weed everybody is hyping? It has no effect on me.
One of my friends was like; guy forget you no sabi puff. You suppose inhale the whole smoke.
Note: the three of us shared the tab that day.
So the next day the inquisitive monkey in me wanted to know what it feels like to smoke a full tab alone.
I called my guy, told him to help me arrange one tab.
I went to a nearby bush around the hostel and started puffing alone.
I rushed the whole stuff once and went up to meet my guys. The effect was yet to kick in so we were jiving together to dbanj's you don make me fall in love.
It was all good and fun until suddenly the sound from the music started blasting in my head. Chai ..it was so loud that I had to step outside the room.
I was wondering what was happening. I called my guy and told him what's up. He was like that's the weed taking effect. I told him to get bread and Pepsi for me while I retire to my room.
Few minutes later my guy got the stuff to my room. As he was about to leave I was like, guy abeg lock my room from outside. Hehehe..this was around evening 6:30pm
Omo me alone in my room and with standing fan on, that was when the madness started.
My head felt like it's open, I could feel air flowing through my head like say na express I dey.
At a point one voice told me; guy you're to close to this fan it'll suffocate you oo. Leave the floor and move to the bed....lol
I left the floor and moved to the bed

The second voice said; guy what are you doing like this? Oya move to the floor .
I moved from the bed down to the floor

The third voice said; guy you don run mad oo.. why are you moving upan down. Imagine if someone is observing from somewhere now, won't they think that you're mad?

Chai..that was how I was fighting with these demons in my head until I slept off and woke up the following day.
I told my guy all that happened and he said it's because it's my first time. That my brain was disvirgined that night, that I won't experience that again.

Chai.....Weed bad oo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2020
Starz825:
It didn't happen to me actually.....

He was sitting on the mattress..the next thing he started hitting his hand on the wall...nigga what u doing...he said he is killing mosquito (while also smiling mysteriously)...he takes any scratch he sees on the wall as mosquito...

LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

I will later.

Waiting...
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mikocake:
I tried weed for the first time in my second year at the university.
Omo me alone in my room and with standing fan on, that was when the madness started.
My head felt like it's open, I could feel air flowing through my head like say na express I dey.
At a point one voice told me; guy you're to close to this fan it'll suffocate you oo. Leave the floor and move to the bed....lol
I left the floor and moved to the bed

The second voice said; guy what are you doing like this? Oya move to the floor .
I moved from the bed down to the floor

The third voice said; guy you don run mad oo.. why are you moving upan down. Imagine if someone is observing from somewhere now, won't they think that you're mad?

Chai..that was how I was fighting with these demons in my head until I slept off and woke up the following day.
I told my guy all that happened and he said it's because it's my first time. That my brain was disvirgined that night, that I won't experience that again.

Chai.....Weed bad oo

Hehehehehe.... No be small thing!
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by youthsinitiativ(m): 4:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nooil:

Waiting...

Aight, ...because you've been asking nicely will modify and drop my experiences. Hope you can read waffi pidgin?
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Columbine(m): 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2020
I don't smoke, but even from the smell the smoke produces, one will know it's addictive.
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2020
tundchip2:

My elder brother once advised me that if i want to get high in school that i should not go close to tramadol, codeine or all that chemicals shitt. As per, peer influence and stuff, so i won't start with the wrong drug that i might eventually get addicted to.

He said weed is the best.

Back to my friend. Then my friend said we should go out and buy weed cos he wanted to smoke. We went out, got to the dealers place, bought 3 ordinary smoke N150. That time, person still fit see 50 Naira weed buy. He took two and i collected one. He asked "wetin you wan use am do, I said smoke it of course. Then we went to his house, he rolled one for me and him out of his own weed. Then gave me to smoke, I just held it, I couldn't smoke it.

Then i went home, jollof rice for dinner, served my self and went to the room to eat.

I just poured the weed into my food, ate it, nothing do me,

I went to kitchen, served another round of rice and poured the whole 50 Naira weed into my plate.

Watched film for about 20 minutes then slept of.

Oboi, as i wake up like this, I was dazed than a motherfuckerr, my eyes were reddd.... Deadly red.

I couldn't go out to parlor cos of my parents, my sister came to my room and immediately she knew.

I felt the effect for 2 days straight.
After numerous forced exercises and baths, my body was beginning to calm down.

Fast forward to 3 years later, I can't even smoke ordinary weed cos e be like cigarettes, e no dey high me again �☺�
uniben student grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Theundertaker(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
The first smoke was with a girl name Maryjane with cigar , and another friend Aj who introduced weed to me . Truth is wasn’t too much drama, cause I learnt how to smoke stage by stage . I just gist , listen to music and press my fone everytime. Except ones when I took spinol and slept while eating , I don’t take drugs , it’s very bad I hv always been a born junky and hv turned two peepz. I hv a junky bestie . Not addict tho , I can stay months without it but when I start . Weed is the best

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lool.. All of una no well. My chest wan burst for laughter grin grin

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by arthorjnr(m): 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
First weed experience was cool. The trips was nice, was very calm, spoke less, observed more, droopy eyes, I appreciated everything in the room. The patterns on the curtain, the ceiling, every joke was funnier than usual, the beat of the music spoke to me, man it was peaceful.

My first Arizona experience was different tho. Let's just say it fits the first weed experience of most guys here. Barely climbed the stairs up to my room, almost drowned myself in water cus I had to stay hydrated, had the best sex of my life even though my body was just moving on its own, prayed to God and gave him numerous reasons why I didn't want to go mad yet, questioned every movement, kept telling myself "guy u don mad o", "na so u take mad?".... Before I thought of anything, I had already done it, I was two steps ahead of my thoughts. That AZ messed me up but taught me something. DO NOT RUSH a BLUNT. If it burns out, light it up again, take it easy and slow to catch the right trip.

For nonsmokers, keep up the good work. But don't judge smokers.

18 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:

Aight, ...because you've been asking nicely will modify and drop my experiences. Hope you can read waffi pidgin?

As long as there is small English there
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2020
arthorjnr:
.... Before I thought of anything, I had already done it, I was two steps ahead of my thoughts.

I can relate to this

1 Like

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
E .

Modified:

Na so one of my friend (Ernest) say make I escort am go one place those days for Auchi wey dem dey call Iyeki to go see some guys.

When we reach there na, na.so I see some kind big big bros dem with solid muscles and biabia. Everybody just dey comot smoke from ear, nose, and mouth.

Chai. See as you make me dey laugh like craze person for here. Water sef dey come out from my eyes. But bros your slangs na die. In short, I'm saving this story.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Theundertaker(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2020
arthorjnr:
First weed experience was cool. The trips was nice, was very calm, spoke less, observed more, droopy eyes, I appreciated everything in the room. The patterns on the curtain, the ceiling, every joke was funnier than usual, the beat of the music spoke to me, man it was peaceful.

My first Arizona experience was different tho. Let's just say it fits the first weed experience of most guys here. Barely climbed the stairs up to my room, almost drowned myself in water cus I had to stay hydrated, had the best sex of my life even though my body was just moving on its own, prayed to God and gave him numerous reasons why I didn't want to go mad yet, questioned every movement, kept telling myself "guy u don mad o", "na so u take mad?".... Before I thought of anything, I had already done it, I was two steps ahead of my thoughts. That AZ messed me up but taught me something. [b]DO NOT RUSH a BLUNT. [/b]If it burns out, light it up again, take it easy and slow to catch the right trip.

truest fact

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by youthsinitiativ(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nooil:

Chai. See as you make me dey laugh like craze person for here. Water sef is coming out from my eyes. But bros your slangs na die. In short, I'm saving this story.

Lol,. grin
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Perogbangba(f): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
you guys are just too funny. can't stop laughing.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by Arrogantbro(m): 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2020
arthorjnr:

My first Arizona experience was different tho. Let's just say it fits the first weed experience of most guys here. Barely climbed the stairs up to my room, almost drowned myself in water cus I had to stay hydrated, had the best sex of my life even though my body was just moving on its own, prayed to God and gave him numerous reasons why I didn't want to go mad yet, questioned every movement, kept telling myself "guy u don mad o", "na so u take mad?".... Before I thought of anything, I had already done it, I was two steps ahead of my thoughts. That AZ messed me up but taught me something. DO NOT RUSH a BLUNT. If it burns out, light it up again, take it easy and slow to catch the right trip.

I can relate, My first weed experience was normal. I was calm, I think fast and in an euphoric mood. Until one fateful day this guy passed me AZ, I thought it was normal weed oo. After smoking the supposed weed, I couldn't feel my body whenever I touch any part of my body. I tried scratching my face, I felt nothing as if no be my body. It wasn't funny

While all these were happening, I didn't disclose what was happening to me to anyone. I was forming weed man but codedly enter Google and searched "I can't feel my body, remedies"? Google brought all sort of neurological problems not relating to what I searched. I was thinking the the part of my brain responsible for sensation is tampered. I wanted to cry but I kept my cool and vowed never to take weed again. I experienced this for almost three days. Na one day my guy clear me say, what he gave me was AZ and not the usual. I almost slap the id1ot grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by div111(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
cheesy grin I've not smoked.(in my yr 1) lol.
I'll try it one day sha.

Smokers in the house, can weed make someone go mad??

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by arthorjnr(m): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I can relate, My first weed experience was normal. I was calm, I think fast and in an euphoric mood. Until one fateful day this guy passed me AZ, I thought it was normal weed oo. After smoking the supposed weed, I couldn't feel my body whenever I touch any part of my body. I tried scratching my face, I felt nothing as if no be my body. It wasn't funny

While all these were happening, I didn't unveil what was happening to me. I was forming weed man but codedly enter Google and searched "I can't feel my body, remedies"? Google brought all sort of neurological problems relating to what I searched. I was thinking the the part of my brain responsible for sensation is tampered. I wanted to cry but I kept my cool and vowed never to take weed again. I experienced this for almost three days. Na one day my guy clear me say, what he gave me was AZ and not weed, I almost slap the id1ot grin grin

Exactly what happened to me tho I didn't bother Google. You see that scratching and not feeling it stuff, scared the crap outta me.
Re: What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories by KingWarri: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2020
youthsinitiativ:
E make me dey see people begin pick race.

I dey suspect everybody wey dey around me

Heavy paranoia.

If I give my own tori ehn una go laff tire.

Modified:

Na so one of my friend (Ernest) say make I escort am go one place those days for Auchi wey dem dey call Iyeki to go see some guys.

When we reach there na, na.so I see some kind big big bros dem with solid muscles and biabia. Everybody just dey comot smoke from ear, nose, and mouth.

Even though say at that time I don dey smoke cigar already, I don already know by then say Igbo na my nemesis so I dey give am chance and respect well well.

By this time I be 19 years old and I don begin smoke cigar already from when I be 12/13 years of age, and to crown everything up, I be pastor man pikin.

I start to dey experiment with smoking dried paw paw and awolowo leaves.

So, back to the tori with the bros dem na. Na so different cigar dey fly. As at then, based on say money no dey, na one cigar wey dem dey call L&B (living in bondage) be my brand, because e dey very cheap. That timeni dey even pick some cigar runs for ground smoke. Old school cigar dem like Bicycle, Gold-leaf, Mars etc.

Auchi abeeeee.......... Guy be like say Na bananas you enter for Iyakpe... grin
Iyakpe was the same place I had my first weed experience...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Weak Are You Emotionally? / OMG! You Will Not Believe The Size Of This Woman's Bum (photo) / Why I Have Stopped Giving Any Female Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.