Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old (3845 Views)

Most Of Ma Gf Run Away Seeing My D**k..help / You Know Your Bae Is Ugly When (funny Pic) / Women: Would You Rather Be Ugly And Intelligent Or Beautiful And Dumb? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2014
guys i dont knw wat to do o , am in luv with ma gf, i mean she is a very pretty gal . we have been dating for a while now but am scared and dont knw wat to do knw , right now she is beautiful and sexy but am more concerned bout d future see am worried dat wen we get old she may look lyk her mother nd her mother is very very ver.......... fugly
i dont knw if ishould leave ha now nd luk for.a gf dat has a pretty mother so dat even wen she iz old she will still b looking lyk sweet sixteen
nairalanders pls hlp
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by yungEX(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
if u love d gyal u'll respect ha mum. bullshite

5 Likes

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 14, 2014
why don't you go out and make money. if you are rich enough, you can send her for plastic surgery when she becomes fugly undecided

4 Likes

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2014
Let's take this one after the other. Are you dating and more concerned about her beauty or her potentials? What made you ask her out in the first place?
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by thorpido(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2014
Have you considered that when you are old,you will be bald,have grey hair,a wrinkled face,a protruding tummy,poor gait and probably poor erektion?
I'm sure many won't find you attractive then.

8 Likes

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2014
Op Mr Nostradamus, how will you know if she is gonna look like her Mum in future?
And who told you a pretty lady with a pretty Mum cant end up with a medical problem that ll render her undesirable?

1 Like

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 11:00am On Nov 14, 2014
yungEX:
if u love d gyal u'll respect ha mum. bullshite
i respect ha mama its her face i cant stand lol
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by 2goodbobo(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2014
Many are mad but few roam the street. #yabaleftpatient

5 Likes

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Rapsodee(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2014
You too will get old,brother.....
Who knows if your ugliness go pass her mama own
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2014
Do whatever you feel you should do after all its just her looks you care about.
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by zappyj(m): 11:43am On Nov 14, 2014
You can as well start saving for the future plastic surgery or dump her right away.

Yeye
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by virginboy1(m): 11:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Are you dating her for who she is or what she is?
Guy, it takes a fulgy entity to know a future fulgy entity.
Since you are skeptical about her future appearance,just kindly let her be.
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
Why are u telling us? Are we beauticians? That what's u get when u date cos of the beauty
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 14, 2014
How sure are you that you will not be ugly wen old?
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
thorpido:
Have you considered that when you are old,you will be bald,have grey hair,a wrinkled face,a protruding tummy,poor gait and probably poor erektion?
i cant all d tinz u said above because even in father in hiz old age still luks young nd fresh
#fresholdman
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
thorpido:
lol
i cant all d tinz u said above because even my father in hiz old age still luks young nd fresh
#fresholdman
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
2goodbobo:
Many are mad but few roam the street. #yabaleftpatient
ahhn haba wat i say na
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:19pm On Nov 14, 2014
andromida:
Do whatever you feel you should do after all its just her looks you care about.
yes bae, thanks for d advice ama drop her future ugly azz
#freshest
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Houseofglam7(f): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
zappyj:
You can as well start saving for the future plastic surgery or dump her right away.

Yeye
i even doubt surgery can make her look better u nid to see wat her mother looks lyk
her b lyk wen dem ........
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2014
virginboy1:
Are you dating her for who she is or what she is?
Guy, it takes a fulgy entity to know a future fulgy entity.
Since you are skeptical about her future appearance,just kindly let her be.
thaks for d advice i think ama let ha go for d sake of d future u get........dude i no dey brag but if i post ms pixs baes go start to trip nd guyz go start to hate
#freshest
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Slaya(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Houseofglam7:
bae dont just put an emoticon,also comment
thanks
#freshest
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Summersland(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
cheesy
Rapsodee:
grin
Rapsodee:
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
Am xori 2 sy dis o,but wat's al dis gibberish and trash.4rm ur writeup it shows u nva lovd ar,u ar only after ar beauty.If u sy u truly lúv ar,u wl luv ar present and future.U ar abt 2 brk d poor gal's hrt.Hw i wish.Mtcheew
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by izaray(f): 8:51am On Nov 18, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Am xori 2 sy dis o,but wat's al dis gibberish and trash.4rm ur writeup it shows u nva lovd ar,u ar only after ar beauty.If u sy u truly lúv ar,u wl luv ar present and future.U ar abt 2 brk d poor gal's hrt.Hw i wish.Mtcheew
Huni wer av you been? You are so scarce, even fuel is nt as scarce as you lol
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by 100Cents: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2014
It won't be good for whoever did this thing to you..
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Dannidom(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2014
Slaya:
guys i dont knw wat to do o , am in luv with ma gf, i mean she is a very pretty gal . we have been dating for a while now but am scared and dont knw wat to do knw , right now she is beautiful and sexy but am more concerned bout d future see am worried dat wen we get old she may look lyk her mother nd her mother is very very ver.......... fugly
i dont knw if ishould leave ha now nd luk for.a gf dat has a pretty mother so dat even wen she iz old she will still b looking lyk sweet sixteen
nairalanders pls hlp

Two things I can garner from your gibberish rant of a post;

1) You are one of those bored eidiots spamming this forum with foolish attention seeking threads, rummaging and gathering diss to fill your doom headed irrelevant post.

2. Or you're one of those immature unfledged mofos that thinks that relationships are for sophomorics like you.

Oh Lawd! Where have you been? This is the 21century for crying out loud. Who told you that 'cos her mom's ugly thence she will be ugly aswell in the future, you believing superstitions or are you just daft?

My heart goes to that lady you tagged "Gf". Such a waste of time on her part nursing the thought of having a halfgrown for a boyfriend.

Mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Slaya:
nairalanders pls hlp

pwahahahahahahahahahaha oboi u funny die o.

abeg come join me. i dea drink lipton with no sugar..

criosly try it. u wud forget ur worries
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 18, 2014
OP so you're enjoying just her beauty? You're not even in love with her. If you were genuinely in love with her, you would love and accept her now and even when she's old. You are obviously a very shallow man. Shame!
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Cholls(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2014
Slaya:
nairalanders pls hlp
my brother leave her plssss o life is too shot
Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2014
izaray:
Huni wer av you been? You are so scarce, even fuel is nt as scarce as you lol
i am very busy wt my xams.Am xori

1 Like

Re: Help Ma Gf Will Be Ugly When Old by hefelove(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2014
Instead of lukin at their mothers to know if they will be still be beautiful wen they are old why u no kuku marry dier mama na

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Ladies, What Will You Do If This Fine Girl Punches Your BF? / This Is What Happens When You Don't Have Sex For 5 Years / Can A Son Put His Hand On Her Mother Waist...pics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.