Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished (12751 Views)

Amaechi : Nigerians Vote For Thieves, Certificate Forgers’ [photo] / Buhari Dissolves (SPIP) Panel for Recovery of Public Property / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by WrittyWritter(f): 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Moneyboyz: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Maximum punishment. The constitution most not be violated

It was a peaceful protest until the government killed her citizens
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by primestreams: 12:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
They should start from those who started engineering hate and fake news on Twitter ; angry angry
angry politicians looting should be executed

With the firing squad

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Sonoyom(m): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yes ooo and those who destroyed public treasury should be rewarded, shit hole stuff.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:
I don't want to sound like a Buharist but it was very bad for youths to destroy public properties.

I supported them once but I've now realized the error of My ways.

If youths want to destroy properties they should do so in the North, where everything is useless.

God bless southern Nigeria republic.

Who were d thugs who attacked & killed protesters during d protests in Benin, Abuja, osogbo & Lagos? Based on d ministers pronouncements, what should be done to those who hoarded and misappropriated covid19 palliatives meant for d general populace? Am yet to hear anyone in govt issue any threat of reprimands for that
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Maximum punishment. The constitution most not be violated

Exactly. Looting d treasury& hoarding palliatives is a violation of d constitution

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by lomprico(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
but security officials that killed innocent Nigerians can roam free.

bastard!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by ceejayluv(m): 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amaechi has tactically come out after his hibernation during the Endsars crisis.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Ykc2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
For amechi's mind he dey happy say he go award another contract to rebuild what was distroyed grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Memphitz537(m): 12:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fool,what about the soldiers that killed innocent protesters ?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Willy123(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by ggood: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Then politicians who loot Treasury most be executed
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Victor365: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Well spoken my leader!
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Antoeni(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
That's Nice, It's in Order
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by annyz: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/22/end-sars-nigerians-who-caused-damage-to-public-property-must-be-punished-amaechi/

What of Nigerians that used security agency and tugs in SUV to attack peaceful demonstrators

That's the root cause of the violence.
They know themselves but decided to be flogging shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by euniselfyahoo: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amaechi should start the punishment with those who loot public funds
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by emerged01(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:
I don't want to sound like a Buharist but it was very bad for youths to destroy public properties.

If youths want to destroy properties they should do so in the North, where everything is useless.

You missed it bro. Youth were on peaceful protest when thug started attacking them. Up till now no one tries to find out who was behind the attack.
It was the same thugs that destroyed properties.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by hohafrank(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amaechi is a born fool.Do they not hire thugs to hyjack peaceful protest and started burning people's vehicles at Abuja? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sorry I can't remember who is Amaechi again?

Sorry is that a name of a street or a motor park?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by johnnychuks(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
you are supposed to say politicians who damaged public property must be dealt with, was it not you guys that sponsored the people that damage public property.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by johnnychuks(m): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
you are supposed to say politicians who damaged public property must be dealt with, was it not you guys that sponsored the people that damage public property?
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by yoribo: 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Are you the public, public damaged their things and you are coughing nonsense. the public is the government, is it because the public said your group.should mange our things. it does not give you the right to own government. public is sayimg they made mistake giving your power.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by blackmaine: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
They should start from those who started engineering hate and fake news on Twitter ; angry angry
who dey hate who brother, if you misbehave people talk am , na hate speech
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by oguntola1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
You have spoken well, but why are you saying youth should destroy properties in the north, that is not Good from You.

may God bless nigeria

Newman20:

Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by blackmaine: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided

Peaceful??

Like those protests in Edo abi undecided

Or the protest in Ibadan, that the so called peaceful protesters killed and burnt a policeman publicly, then started eating his flesh.
Look at you talking, Bleep the police, when the protest started , police were even part of the protest until your stupid Government misbehaved.. Some people will use that opportunity, at least police brain Don reboot
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Sunnyja: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
sammy329:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/22/end-sars-nigerians-who-caused-damage-to-public-pproperty-must-be-punished-amaechi/
Wicked and cluess leaders. When a governor decides to demolish an hospital built with taxpayers' money simply because it was constructed by an unpopular predecessor in an economy already swimming in recession, what is his punishment?!
Wether ENDSARS protesters or END GOVERNOR demolisher both deserves punishment.
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Newman20:

Must you always show the world you are so senseless?
Try and be useful and sensible even if its once in your lifetime by being untribalistic!
Re: Amaechi: Nigerians Who Damaged Public Property Must Be Punished by wink2015(m): 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi has condemned the destructions that followed the peaceful End SARS protest in October.

The official said the perpetrators must face the law.

“If we don’t punish those who caused these damages, others may do it again,” he said on Sunday.

Amaechi spoke during an assessment of the damages at the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) headquarters in Lagos, NAN reports.

The former Rivers State Governor said it was legitimate to protest but illegal to destroy private and government properties.

“This is completely disastrous. It is not enough to vent your anger about police brutality in this manner. How does damaging government property concern the police? Whether you like it or not, this will be refurbished or rebuilt with government funds.

”That means the funds also belong to those who have set this place ablaze. Those who commit crime should be held liable and appropriate punishment meted out on them. I was a student from 1983 to 1987, that was a period when the Nigerian students were always out on the streets, we never burnt down anything.

"The rights to protest is defined in the laws of Nigeria, it doesn’t include burning peoples houses or places, it doesn’t include blocking major highways or minor roads. The law said you should protest by the side of the road, it didn’t say you should protest and block the roads because there are other road users.

“I may not like police brutality and I didn’t protest. It is legitimate to protest but it is illegitimate to take other people’s rights. The rights to protest is defined in the constitution but it does not include burning people’s houses and government properties”, Amaechi stressed.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/22/end-sars-nigerians-who-caused-damage-to-public-property-must-be-punished-amaechi/

YOU DEY BUSY DEY USE NIGER DELTA CRUDE OIL MONEY DEY BUILD RAILWAY FOR NORTHERNERS.

Nobody done punish you for that.

Carry Railway matter for head just because the CHINKO people dey give am him own share of the booty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘Thank You For Your Prayers’ – President Buhari / Incompetence, Nonchallance And Deceit Of Buhari's Presidency / Lagos Releases Judicial Panel Of Enquiry Reports Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.