Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

“collect Back Her Bride Price If She Abuses You” –actress Adaeze Eluke Tells Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “collect Back Her Bride Price If She Abuses You” –actress Adaeze Eluke Tells Men (286 Views)

How I Used Civil Defence To Collect Back The Phone My Brother Bought For A Girl / Spending Money On A Woman You Are Dating Is Stupidity - Reno Omokri Tells Men / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“collect Back Her Bride Price If She Abuses You” –actress Adaeze Eluke Tells Men by Adeala1: 12:50am On Nov 23, 2020
Nollywood actress, Adaeze Eluke has told men when to return a woman’s bride price.

According to the brand influencer, if a woman cheats on a man, manipulates him, and abuses him physically because she brings food to the table, then he should go and collect back his bride price.

She went further to say that if the man haven’t married her, he should run for his life.

“Hey bro if she cheats,manipulates and abuses you physically behind close door because she brings food to the table, go collect back bride price wey you pay.If you haven’t married her, run for your life.You will not die of hunger ,Soro Soke Sir.“

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Continue reading

https://woloaded.com.ng/collect-back-her-bride-price-if-she-abuses-you-actress-adaeze-eluke-tells-men/

Re: “collect Back Her Bride Price If She Abuses You” –actress Adaeze Eluke Tells Men by olamide0147: 1:04am On Nov 23, 2020
Two motives behind this post probably shiloh is knocking or menopause around the corner.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Ladies Exhibit About Engagement. / My Bestfriend Married My Girlfriend After He Helped Me Accommodate / Eskimi Finally Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.