Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (41930 Views)

Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by 36STATES: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Very good news. I am a staunch supporter of IPOB and Biafra.

However, Kanu is a complete distraction to the very important mission of protecting our people from the very existential threat we face in Nigeria. He just doesn't have what it takes to lead a small group, talkless of a liberation movement. I have known him since 2006 when we used to attend IZM or BZM meetings in North Thamesmead close to Woolwich in London. I found him so irritating then, and even more irritating now.

His lack of vision and what I will call feeble academic background have almost destroyed the whole Biafra liberation movement. I am
appealing to every IPOB member to take critical assessment of what Kanu is doing, and you will be shocked to find that he has absolutely no strategy. Instead he has succeeded in bringing more and more antagonism and hostility to the group even from those that should be supporting us.

For example, what is his strategy for realising Biafra? As I told him on a phone call 3 years ago, if IPOB doesn't take over APGA or another party and elect senators, reps, house of assembly members, governors etc, the realisation of Biafra will remain a mirage. It is only when people who are sympathetic to the cause, goals, objectives and philosophies of IPOB take over the levers of power in the area, can the movement be taken serious.

Secondly, Kanu has to stop parading himself as a supreme leader and stop promoting religious disharmony within the IPOB family. When Biafra comes, you can be muslim, christian, atheist, gay, bisexual or anything you like. The idea of a supreme un-elected leader is so antithetical to the nature of the Biafran people and the Igbos in particular that you will be forgiven to think Kanu is under influence of something he shouldn't be taking.

I welcome this news, and every IPOB member should be happy about this development.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin so is this how the proposed Biafra plan to work??

Do Igbo's Love their self truly?

Which love?

nnamdi kanu is a lunatic and no sane mind should be dealing with him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Any sensible and sane person should stay away from Nnamdi kanu.

supported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Coldsteel(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
This Uche Mefor seems more intelligent than Kanu...
How can one keep trying out same method without success and still pressing on?
So Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin?
And so?
What has that got to do with your cause?
His vice would replace him and still keep up the Nigerian ideology..
Then what have you gained?
When Buhari actually goes down,the outcry won't come from the IPOB camp..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kaka19: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Division... the real reasons are yet to be told. Watch out, more statements are coming.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by marsman: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Confusion in the camp of the enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by berrystunn(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for kanu alone.

What ever you as a biafran can do to restore Biafra,do it.

Biafra is dead on arrival

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by olatuns2017: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! IPOB Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor Resigns, Floats New Radio Station

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/

Since 1914
Your deputy
Same story for Igbo
Nothing new

Please all Igbos here,
Pls and pls mention one commisioner in Enugu/abia who is Igbo and not from Enugu/Abia?

Don't deceive yourself
Biafra is a fraud
Get sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Okikaneseokwu: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
OfficialAwol:
And here ladies and gentlemen, is where the Biafran dream died.

So they finally succeeded in breaking IPOB?

I am completely flabbergasted!

Yea. Because like Titanic, I thought even God can't break IPOB.
The Biafra project is divine, even MNK can't stop the restoration of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

I also listened to it too and I think its more of a miscommunication between Uche Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu. I hope both of them resolve their differences soonest. People will fall out from time to time, thats what makes us human. What is important above all else is that we Igbos get our own separate country out of this unworkable disaster called Nigeria.

Kanu is a mad man.

He is not a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by marsman: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
kiss
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

Stuff like this do happen. Regrettable as it's, I hope the rank and file will not be demoralized! I also think that those in the leadership position should learn to compromise and bind together to guarantee a common front. Lots of people are dying as a result of federal Nigerias scotched earth policy against our people! Balkanization of the major agitating group at this critical juncture will prove counterproductive! Folks should learn to stomach thier pride. And this Buhari is dead rhetorics should be reduced. It's not gaining much traction with the public. That said, it should be freedom at all costs for all oppressed people..

Ipob is a useless organisation.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Kanu is a mad man.

He is not a human being.

You have to be that way to be taken serious in Nigeria, Nigeria does not respect gentlemen
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by IpobAntidote: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
IPIG monkeys infighting....who gives a FVCK?

They can all FVCK off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by blaqoracle: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
kalufelix:
But-i-didn't-read-where-he-joined-the-"one-Nizooria"-ship...are-you-mofos-celebrating-the-formation-of-another-biafran-arm-that-is-still-going-to-torment-the-zoo-and-give-you-more-sleepless-nights-alongside-IPOB...are-you-mofos-not-worried-that-those-who-refused-to-align-with-kanu-and-IPOB-might-follow-this-new-movement-to-torment-the-zoo-further...fooooolishness-truly-abounds...cheesy
no one cares about BIAFRA anymore.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

You have to be that way to be taken serious in Nigeria, Nigeria does not respect gentlemen

Kanu is a criminal not a gentleman.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Dovegrey: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Merimental(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

lol.

I bet dis news gladens ur heart hence d ridiculous n dumb question.

but don't worry, even d 12 disciples had it's own black sheep.

unbelievable
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by pacespot(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
But why do some igbo people think breaking out of this country is in their best interest? You will end up with a small and far less powerful nation, niger delta has already said they are not a part of Biafra, so you don't have the oil, you will be treated like a foreigner in states Lagos, Kano, Abuja, even Rivers, etc. No nation will easily assuage to the demand of secessionists, so you definitely surfer the consequences of economic and trade blockades, maybe even bloodshed, with the rest of Nigeria. The best thing for igbos is to agitate for restructuring like other parts of the South are currently doing, more representation in government and resource control. This will help to legitimize their cause with other ethnic groups in the country so that they can join hands to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

it's an IPob affair, not igbo
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by wink2015(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! IPOB Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor Resigns, Floats New Radio Station

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/

See how they are SPOILING OVER Ojukwu 's BOOTY !
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Bighead5: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
BIAFRA is a failed Project. This one don wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
berrystunn:

Biafra is dead on arrival
Your wishgrin grin

God bless the land of rising sun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Rugaria: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ipob is a useless organisation.
You know I don't think so...
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by HimName: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Terrorist camp is on fire!

Lord you are wonderful.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:
You know I don't think so...
They are useless.
The one we know now is “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“..

Road to freedom just began
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Bighead5: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
The North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING this former IPOB Boss. One day, Nnandi Kanu will be ISLAMIZED too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Rugaria: 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

They are useless.

The one we know now is “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“..

Road to freedom just began
I just think every pressure group should be accommodated. We should train our eyes on the common enemy. When we get to the promise Land, we can then start to choose who and who should be recognized or not.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Kanu is a criminal not a gentleman.

What did he do?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Rugaria:

I just think every pressure group should be accommodated. We should train our eyes on the common enemy. When we get to the promise Land, we can then start to choose who and who should be recognized or not.

Anything aside “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR) is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
This one don collect bribe from Nigeria leaders
Wetin concern me self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.