Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (41925 Views)

Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oludara202:

Don’t be deceived, forget the Biafra struggle, Igbos love themselves, just know that in every tribe there are always antagonists and bad ones.

An average Igbo man will pick his brother from the village who is nobody, teach himself a trade and give him a life . Hate, jealousy and envy cannot be catalogued, it dwells in every ethnicity.

You have time to educate this mugus. When Gani Adams and his faction split from Frederick Fasun's OPC, I guess that was yoruba hating themselves

When Aminu Kano left NPC and formed NPEU I guess that was northerners hating themselves. Many nairalanders are not very intelligent...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nawa4nl:

You northerners don't love urselfs let alone anybody else.

You have turned the middle belt into a war zone & rendered 1000s orphans

You no jihad all in ur way

The love themselves... that's why they're bombing their mosques and terrorising their land. Over 186000 of them are already in IDP camps...

So much love indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yebosola:

Make I no just talk grin grin grin This one head deh inside his anus

He said the truth. If u have a counter-argument, present it... don't make yourself a clown on SM
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
cool biz men.Using their fl@theads pipu to play Lido game grin ipob yweets are Zooombie sad

I guess you love yourselves...

That's why you ransacked the palace of a monarch grin

So much love...
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by JohnOkolo: 8:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Your wishgrin grin

God bless the land of rising sun.

Flag of No Nation.

Keep the flag let's keep Nigeria
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by blacknp(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for kanu alone.

What ever you as a biafran can do to restore Biafra,do it.
Please explain what, or who a biafran is? & What characterizes a biafran? Take example Davido's Father is Yoruba born to an Igbo Mother, Davido's Mother is Igbo, so what does that make him Oduduwa, Ipob, or Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lol see mumu talk. Between igbos and your tribe who is more United? grin

Do u want us to go down the route of history?

I would have engaged you but flathe@ds usually are unable to process info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

I guess you love yourselves...

That's why you ransacked the palace of a monarch grin

So much love...

The mornarch had it coming for him when he disrespected another monarch....still he's our monarch
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by lastempero: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin so is this how the proposed Biafra plan to work??

Do Igbo's Love their self truly?

Close your stinking mouth,brothers do fight stop pretending.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by lastempero: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
megareal:
A house divided against itself cannot stand. shocked

There is no dividing here ,the mefor is damn loyal to the core,he is just the opposite of kanu.the way nnamdi is going i as an igbo man will never support him.our parents taught us how to be respectful even when demanding your right.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by lastempero: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
DJInfluence:
The only thing i got from this news is how divided Igbos are. That is why we have not had an Igbo president. They are their greatest obstacle. Reminds me of the movie, the "enemy within". Anyway, good for em.

All these awawa boys that lacks common sense, so your brothers are united even in their stupidity. Nnamdi kanu cannot achieve anything with the noise he is making hence the need for a new approach.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

I would have engaged you but flathe@ds usually are unable to process info

See mumu. Should we go down the route of history? Yes or No?

A man from a land of betrayers lecturing others on unity grin

Truth hurts...
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

The mornarch had it coming for him when he disrespected another monarch....still he's our monarch

Which monarch did the Soun of Ogbomosho insult that made you ransack his palace? People that have no respect for their elders and heritage cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

Which monarch did the Soun of Ogbomosho insult that made you ransack his palace? People that have no respect for their elders and heritage cheesy grin

Don't throw stones at a glass house....we know those who wake their parents up with their leg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 8:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Don't throw stones at a glass house....we know those who wake their parents up with their leg...

U guys tell your lies and believe them yourselves grin

Respectful kids that desecrated the palaces of their elders and ancestors grin grin

I need more of this joke pls...

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

U guys tell your lies and believe them yourselves grin

Respectful kids that desecrated the palaces of their elders and ancestors grin grin

I need more of this joke pls...

Says the people who thinks and believes they're Jews grin
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
blacknp:
Please explain what, or who a biafran is? & What characterizes a biafran? Take example Davido's Father is Yoruba born to an Igbo Mother, Davido's Mother is Igbo, so what does that make him Oduduwa, Ipob, or Nigerian?
Biafrans know themselves.

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Says the people who thinks and believes they're Jews grin

I don't know "the people" you're referring to...

I'm certainly igbo and I have no connections with Jews...

Meanwhile enjoy this below grin

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

I don't know "the people" you're referring to...

I'm certainly igbo and I have no connections with Jews...

Meanwhile enjoy this below grin

Now who's the liar....you guys and your burukutu drinking leader Nnamdi kanu claim to be Jews.....but the real Jews keep denying you guys grin grin

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Now who's the liar....you guys and your burukutu drinking leader Nnamdi kanu claim to be Jews.....but the real Jews keep denying you guys grin grin

U see why you no get sense. Even your screenshot says they are in a minority. By the way I'm no supporter of Kanu

Try to upgrade your sense grin

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by adekolaelect(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
Igbos right now cheesy
This one na electric shock or Thunder strike? To be an ipob you must be among the most formated brain dead person in the world .they will still defend this as if they are the most wisest being in the world.

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by chubinwa(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ipob Amaka. lol
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Afamed: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

I also listened to it too and I think its more of a miscommunication between Uche Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu. I hope both of them resolve their differences soonest. People will fall out from time to time, thats what makes us human. What is important above all else is that we Igbos get our own separate country out of this unworkable disaster called Nigeria.
Confusion among the IPoB

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by SlayerForever: 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Uche Mefor leaves ipob, a Biafran affair. But somehow Yoruba people are the ones that commented from page 1 to 7.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

U see why you no get sense. Even your screenshot says they are in a minority. By the way I'm no supporter of Kanu

Try to upgrade your sense grin

Then what are you doing on this thread supporting the bofoon...just like you guys denying your igboship, you now denying your Jew roots becus the real jews have denied you guys....now you're denying your supreme albino leader..... remember you're one of those guys pictured drinking his piss, don't let me embarrass you by posting pics
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ojiofor: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

I also listened to it too and I think its more of a miscommunication between Uche Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu. I hope both of them resolve their differences soonest. People will fall out from time to time, thats what makes us human. What is important above all else is that we Igbos get our own separate country out of this unworkable disaster called Nigeria.

Boy,Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu can never get you Biafra wake up abeg and see how you can improve your standard of living while you are still young.
Go to Bbc news Igbo and read what Mefor said about MNK.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 10:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

Boy,Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu can never get you Biafra wake up abeg and see how you can improve your standard of living while you are still young.
Go to Bbc news Igbo and read what Mefor said about MNK.

Nigeria is already on its way to disintegration. Oduduwa Republic is already on the rise. Many in the North are also tired of 'one Nigeria'. This isnt about just Biafra any more, this about the fact that Nigeria is not sustainable long term and is heading for disintegration
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ojiofor: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is already on its way to disintegration. Oduduwa Republic is already on the rise. Many in the North are also tired of 'one Nigeria'. This isnt about just Biafra any more, this about the fact that Nigeria is not sustainable long term and is heading for disintegration

I agree with you all of the above but ndi Igbo shouldn't be the one taking bullet for Nigeria disintegration.
Let us play it same way other regions are doing it.It's a waiting game.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

I agree with you all of the above but ndi Igbo shouldn't be the one taking bullet for Nigeria disintegration.
Let us play it same way other regions are doing it.It's a waiting game.

Everybody is already taking bullets in Nigeria. If it is not Boko haram shooting you in the NE, it is ISWAP shooting you in the NW. If it is not killer herdsmen shooting you in the NC abd SE, it is a Niger Delta militant cult group shooting you in the South/South. When you get tired of being shot and you rise to protest, the Nigerian Army will arrive to shoot you at Lekki toll gate, Obigbo or in Emene, Enugu.

Everybody is already taking bullets and many more are going to die. It will only stop when there is no more Nigeria
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ojiofor: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

Everybody is already taking bullets in Nigeria. If it is not Boko haram shooting you in the NE, it is ISWAP shooting you in the NW. If it is not killer herdsmen shooting you in the NC abd SE, it is a Niger Delta militant cult group shooting you in the South/South. When you get tired of being shot and you rise to protest, the Nigerian Army will arrive to shoot you at Lekki toll gate, Obigbo or in Emene, Enugu.

Everybody is already taking bullets and many more are going to die. It will only stop when there is no more Nigeria

No other region is taking bullets in the name of disintegrating Nigeria than IPOB.
Let us avoid Emene and Obigbo happening anywhere else in Igboland again biko.
I don't believe in shedding crocodile tears, I believe in prevention of avoidable calamities before it happens.
More than enough blood has already been shed for Biafra in the past 53 years without benefit.Let us be wise.
Our boys must avoid any kind of confrotations with untrained naija soldiers.Enough is Enough.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by EMMY76: 11:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Nmk also broke out from uwazurike's massob and the real ipob nothing new u reap what you sow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ebun 'Iron Lady’ Oluwarotimi - Kwara’s First Female CP (Photo) / Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.