Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (41929 Views)

Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by ceejayluv(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
DJInfluence:
The only thing i got from this news is how divided Igbos are. That is why we have not had an Igbo president. They are their greatest obstacle. Reminds me of the movie, the "enemy within". Anyway, good for em.
Nnamdi Kanu depended heavily on false propaganda and Verbal incitements. That's not the best approach in my opinion. More sane/rational members of the Biafra movement will follow the Mefor guy

4 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Wickedfact: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:

Stuff like this do happen. Regrettable as it's, I hope the rank and file will not be demoralized! I also think that those in the leadership position should learn to compromise and bind together to guarantee a common front. Lots of people are dying as a result of federal Nigerias scotched earth policy against our people! Balkanization of the major agitating group at this critical juncture will prove counterproductive! Folks should learn to stomach thier pride. And this Buhari is dead rhetorics should be reduced. It's not gaining much traction with the public. That said, it should be freedom at all costs for all oppressed people..
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
doggedfighter:
Any sensible and sane person should stay away from Nnamdi kanu.
madam I'm not sure if this can be done within igbo people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Jessechinex: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
mefor is right because the way these ipob guys are going even if there father says anything contrary they are ready to insult him. we all want restoration of biafra but not with Nnamdi Kanu Approach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Onyemaya: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
[s]
gidgiddy:

I also listened to it too and I think its more of a miscommunication between Uche Mefor and Nnamdi Kanu. I hope both of them resolve their differences soonest. People will fall out from time to time, thats what makes us human. What is important above all else is that we Igbos get our own separate country out of this unworkable disaster called Nigeria.[/s]
you are not igbo

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kenneygirl(f): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by oguns222: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
alshalz:
Awawa boy, no Igbo does not love 'their' self like Yorubas who betrayed themselves like no other, Awolowo and Jakande come to mind or of recent Tinubu and Aregbe

Igbos betray one another. Yorubas betray one another. There are betrayers in every tribe. Let us stop this baseless sense of superiority.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Dmec(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin so is this how the proposed Biafra plan to work??

Do Igbo's Love their self truly?
Are you insane?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by dex4sure: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
let me jump and pass�

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Omoslim26: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

Oga ade no masturbate on dis thread no be every igbo man be ipob

wait make i laugh small

i need to tell Nedu dis
i have been telling this people dat n kanu is a scammer some call me rebel igbo man

i am expecting to see 15more segment

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Rugaria: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Xzellentgraphic: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
This news shock me
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Zurich1844(f): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

Itiakwu! See the rubbish you are writing here. Isi azu!
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
One basic problem of the Igbos is their lack of love and unity amongst themselves as self supremacy reign supreme

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
omenka:
Eyaaa. embarassed

Oga, better look for another hustle when your strength can still withstand such demands o. Don't say we didnt warn you.

This is not about IPOB, never was. We Igbos must have our own independent country out of this spectacular failure of a country called Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by colestephan86: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! IPOB Deputy Leader, Uche Mefor Resigns, Floats New Radio Station

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/
It seems lamidi dey chop IPOB money alone.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by adebo119: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12.:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Deputy Leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Uche Mefor, has finally resigned, Igbere TV has learnt.

Following his resignation, Mefor, who was Nnamdi Kanu’s right hand-man, has also floated a new radio station called: “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio (BHFR)“.

This was disclosed in a tweet on the micro-blogging site, Twitter by Emeka Gift, a top IPOB member and pro-Biafra activist.

“Breaking: Mazi Uche Mefor resigns as deputy leader of Indigenous people of Biafra, floats new radio station “Biafra Human Rights and Freedom Radio” (BHFR) More details soon,” Emeka Gift tweeted.

The development is coming nine months after Kanu had said Mefor cautioned him on his claim that President Muhammadu Buhari was dead and had since been replaced by Jubril Al-Sudanni from Sudan.

“I keep saying this every time, my Deputy, Uche Mefor will say don’t say it, don’t say that Buhari is dead“, Kanu had said during one of his broadcasts on Radio Biafra in February.

Mefor, apart from this, had called for a change of approach and attitude among IPOB members but his appeals were met with verbal Assaults from members of his group.

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372641/breaking-ipob-deputy-leader-uche-mefor-resigns-floats-new-radio-station/
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
BEFORE IGBO CAN LIVE UP TOGETHER IT WOULD TAKE 30 GOOD YEARS IF THEY START TODAY
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Dailyhappenings: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
Everybody dey do am Las Las for him pocket. Even Davido wey him pikin dey sing Jowo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF9OU0wzZAA
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Omoslim26: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
oguns222:

Igbos betray one another. Yorubas betray one another. There are betrayers in every tribe. Let us stop this baseless sense of superiority.

Baba this thing you just type is a mystery for people with no future to fathom or relate with
they would rather masturbate on childish tribal bigotry thinking it will help them forget about their cursed,frustrated,poverty stricken life

so no need to waste your wisdom on them dey have nothing to do with their life other than to cry and wail yoruba dis igbo dat aboki dis hausa dat afonja dis ipob dat on an empty stomach
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by berrystunn(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2020
Poor people

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

The estranged IPOB deputy leader is said to be having a feud with Nnamdi Kanu which culminated in a very serious

war of words between the duo IPOB leaders.

Thank God, Mefor is back to his senses.

Nnamdi kanu is a senile and raging lunatic and no sane minds should allow the idiot to continue wasting lives of innocent igbos

Let IPOB operate only in Abia state and limit her activities there

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Zurich1844:

Itiakwu! See the rubbish you are writing here. Isi azu!
YOU'RE JUST A SLAVE TO YOUR MENTALITY quote me to see more
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by drlateef: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Restoration of Biafra is a task for every Biafran,not for kanu alone.

What ever you as a biafran can do to restore Biafra,do it.

You mean the Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by kkgrace: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
I cant belief what I am reading. If the duo cant ameliorate issues within themselves, how will they be able to ameliorate issues if Biafra is actualized. I think they are not matured for the course of freedom fighting. They are only fair weather fighters. What a shame!!!!
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by olatuns2017: 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kosiso12:

By Wisdom Nwedene

When you hear IPOB
You hear deceive IBOSz

KANU can never be the type to lead sophisticated people but can lead disgrantle elements
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by olatuns2017: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Oizatobad:
BEFORE IGBO CAN LIVE UP TOGETHER IT WOULD TAKE 30 GOOD YEARS IF THEY START TODAY

6000 years
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Zionman24: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Such is the struggle of life. Only a fool thinks the struggle of life smooth stress free.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Emyogalanya: 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
hollah123:
any reasonable person will know for sure that Nnamdi Kanu approach will lead nowhere, freedom fighting is done with help of people against a common enemy which is d government not against d people.

in the course of freedom fighting Igbos will need people from other tribes but Nnamdi Kanu has insulted everyone n it's going to b hard to see supporters from outside igboland even those within are skeptical about his approach
wow so now all those who don't like kanu's method now have a new platform to show us a different approach to freedom. All those who say kanu is not doing it well oya go and buy your own membership form. Lets see how far you can go
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Biafra is even dead in the dreams of your Father's and Mother's wake up dumb shitty
Your wishgrin grin

God bless the land of rising sun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Golan007: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Which one should they tune in to now?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Cantonese: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
iaamxavier:

When Gani Adams factionalized OPC and broke away with his own faction from the original one of Dr. Frederick Faseun were you not born, or were you still suckling?
Only Igbo matter na him go kill you.

Your head like kulikuli there!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Benin City Reborn! / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) / Policemen Invade Seun Kuti's House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.