Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station (41932 Views)

Kano Government Floats New Transport Authority / BREAKING: Okorocha Floats New Party, Appoints Prof. Obiareri As Coordinator. / "We Can’t Be Calling Nigeria Zoo & Be Worse Than Nigeria" - Ex-IPOB Deputy Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Emzenoz(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
so they haven't even divided Nigeria yet, they are already dividing Biafra ?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Lifesnatcher(m): 12:15am On Nov 24, 2020
The so called igbos don't have patience, they wanted biafra republic by all cost which is not normal,so many of igbos have lost their lifes, Mother's have lost their beloved children all because of this so called biafra thing, uche Mefor might be right by calling for a change of approach,peaceful demonstration is the only way to achieve biafra, but we igbos don't want it that way, we need it by all cost.

I believe God's time is truly the best...
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Dantsito: 12:30am On Nov 24, 2020
so the 2ic to the leader of the animals in the zoo from the other part of the country have just realized how brainless his oga is.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Dantsito: 12:35am On Nov 24, 2020
HAccord:

This one don shout 'Kanu is stealing money' tire. Him voice sef don turn to agbero chelsea dry gin voice. cheesy grin

Him still get more 600 years of anti-Ipob shouting to do. More ewedu oil lubricant to his yoruba muslim throat. Insha Allah! cheesy

the word Muslim really irritates you, but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it, what a wreched and miserable life from an irrelevant and inconsequential religious fanatic.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by gidgiddy: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2020
Ojiofor:

No other region is taking bullets in the name of disintegrating Nigeria than IPOB.
Let us avoid Emene and Obigbo happening anywhere else in Igboland again biko.
I don't believe in shedding crocodile tears, I believe in prevention of avoidable calamities before it happens.
More than enough blood has already been shed for Biafra in the past 53 years without benefit.Let us be wise.
Our boys must avoid any kind of confrotations with untrained naija soldiers.Enough is Enough.

IPOB should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. ENDSARS should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. Shittes should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. Nobody should protest or agitatesbout whatever is important to them because they will shot. Those who makes peaceful agitation impossible, makes violent agitation inevitable and that is why there will never be peace in Nigeria. Ultimately, that system of oppression will eventually crumble as it will never acceptable to anyone.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ojiofor: 4:58am On Nov 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

IPOB should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. ENDSARS should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. Shittes should not agitate because they will be shot by the Nigerian Army. Nobody should protest or agitatesbout whatever is important to them because they will shot. Those who makes peaceful agitation impossible, makes violent agitation inevitable and that is why there will never be peace in Nigeria. Ultimately, that system of oppression will eventually crumble as it will never acceptable to anyone.

You will never face reality. Good luck to you.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Chigold101(m): 6:38am On Nov 24, 2020
iaamxavier:
grin so is this how the proposed Biafra plan to work??

Do Igbo's Love their self truly?
no other tribe in Nigeria love themselves more than Igbo.

Having differnet fronts to fight for freedom is not equaled to hatred.

So keep away the old saying that doesn't make any sense.
We love ourselves...

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Rabble(m): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Uche Mefor holds the key to Radio Biafra and that’s why you haven’t been hearing any more Radio broadcasts.
I listened to Uche Mefor yesterday on a zoom meeting and he told the whole story.
I really hope the resolve this problem

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Afamed: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nigeria is already on its way to disintegration. Oduduwa Republic is already on the rise. Many in the North are also tired of 'one Nigeria'. This isnt about just Biafra any more, this about the fact that Nigeria is not sustainable long term and is heading for disintegration
Confused IPoB on rampage

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Afamed: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
Rabble:
Uche Mefor holds the key to Radio Biafra and that’s why you haven’t been hearing any more Radio broadcasts.
I listened to Uche Mefor yesterday on a zoom meeting and he told the whole story.
So you want the fraud from Kanu to continue?

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by maxzzo1(m): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2020
Mefor maybe more reasonable

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Okikaneseokwu: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2020
Yebosola:

Make I no just talk grin grin grin This one head deh inside his anus
Okoko, what do u know?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by kingsavage: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2020
blacknp:
Please explain what, or who a biafran is? & What characterizes a biafran? Take example Davido's Father is Yoruba born to an Igbo Mother, Davido's Mother is Igbo, so what does that make him Oduduwa, Ipob, or Nigerian?
how is davidos mother igbo?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by WilyWily: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Choice4:

Uche brought what happened to himself,
for sometime now , Uche and his cliques are trying to cause problem in IPOB.
IPOB is a voluntary organization, is good as he stepped aside.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by WilyWily: 9:39am On Nov 24, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
One basic problem of the Igbos is their lack of love and unity amongst themselves as self supremacy reign supreme
What is happening in IPOB now have nothing to do with how Igbos are united or not.
good reforms are going on in IPOB now but some old members like Uche are not comfortable with it,
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by WilyWily: 9:43am On Nov 24, 2020
maxzzo1:
How?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2020
WilyWily:

What is happening in IPOB now have nothing to do with how Igbos are united or not.
good reforms are going on in IPOB now but some old members like Uche are not comfortable with it,

Then that is fine, let the good reforms come for a better IPOB
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Then what are you doing on this thread supporting the bofoon...just like you guys denying your igboship, you now denying your Jew roots becus the real jews have denied you guys....now you're denying your supreme albino leader..... remember you're one of those guys pictured drinking his piss, don't let me embarrass you by posting pics

See mumu... show me where I've made a single post in support of IPOB and Kanu on Nairaland and I will show you a cow that can fly.

It's a challenge... let's do it... grin
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Zurich1844(f): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2020
Oizatobad:
YOU'RE JUST A SLAVE TO YOUR MENTALITY quote me to see more
Okpo.com
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

See mumu... show me where I've made a single post in support of IPOB and Kanu on Nairaland and I will show you a cow that can fly.

It's a challenge... let's do it... grin

After deleting it...abeg waka grin
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by lagdmark(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
maxzzo1:
Not maybe, Mefor's approach is more reasonable than that crazy silly Kalu.

1 Like

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by DJInfluence: 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
lastempero:

All these awawa boys that lacks common sense, so your brothers are united even in their stupidity. Nnamdi kanu cannot achieve anything with the noise he is making hence the need for a new approach.
grin grin grin My comment touch dis one for under his blocose. Man child, you assume everyone that is not an Igbo is an Arewa right? Tell me, anything wrong if you just made only the 2nd part of your statement? Would it make you and your point feel less secure?
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by berrystunn(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Your wishgrin grin

God bless the land of rising sun.

Only the poor talked about Biafra
Do your home work .
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2020
berrystunn:

Only the poor talked about Biafra
Do your home work .

Only the poor parasites believe the can't survive on their own.

Million of people that talks about biafra can feed you and your family for at least 500 years.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Banmeallday: 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2020
People have forgotten that Buhari is no where to be found as is his absentee Vice....

People have forgotten the killings by armed police/army against the youth

People have forgotten the food and provisions government kept away from the people....

Biafra will surely come and be great, with or without Mefor or even our leader Kanu. Nigger Area folks should figure out how to fix the Nigger Area
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Kemistri4(m): 7:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

After deleting it...abeg waka grin

I know you can't provide a single post where I supported IPOB because I've never liked Kanu...

U can choke on this below. I've been condemning Kanu and IPOB since I joined nairaland

Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by berrystunn(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2020
loveth360:
Only the poor parasites believe the can't survive on their own.

Million of people that talks about biafra can feed you and your family for at least 500 years.

Yes sure Like they are feeding nnamdi kanu.
Why not ? I agree with you mugu can even do 1000 years , generation to generation.

Mugu for life is what we ask God for .
I'm going to open my own radio Biafra
To tell mugu what they want to hear
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 25, 2020
Kemistri4:

I know you can't provide a single post where I supported IPOB because I've never liked Kanu...

U can choke on this below. I've been condemning Kanu and IPOB since I joined nairaland

You know, it takes a real man to accept his mistakes..

I apologise for mistaking you for one of those dimwitted flatin0 ipob monkeys. Kindly accept my sincere apologies.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by loveth360(f): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2020
berrystunn:

Yes sure Like they are feeding nnamdi kanu.
Why not ? I agree with you mugu can even do 1000 years , generation to generation.

Mugu for life is what we ask God for .
I'm going to open my own radio Biafra
To tell mugu what they want to hear
I love this your tears.

Ndi one Niger area.
Re: Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station by berrystunn(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2020
loveth360:
I love this your tears.

Ndi one Niger area.

Your first enemies is in your family
Lol
Work on that before going for the second enemy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12: US advises citizens in Nigeria ahead of Nationwide protests / Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Akin Ambode Releases His Resume To Silence His Critics In Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.