Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice (20410 Views)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / PDP Rallies 39 Parties On Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by icuminpiss(m): 1:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Today you're Igbo, tommorow you're a northerner, which one u b
Both!
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by sweetgala(m): 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jonathan39:
Then let an Igbo Try, until he fail, you have no argument

No one has ever stopped an Igbo man from trying, or any Nigerian for that matter at any point in time. Ekwueme was in PDP primaries in 99' , Okorocha was third in APC primaries in 2014 behind Buhari and kwankwanso ahead of Atiku, Moghalu was a candidate YPP in 2019, no one has ever democratically stopped an Igbo man/woman from contesting primaries or presidency.

Good luck Ebele Jonathan was given the uncontested presidency in 2011 by PDP with a lot of Igbo support to which he made comments to suggest they were his base.

What you are arguing is for both parties to unilaterally zone the presidency to the SE specifically which they wouldn't because it is not allowed in either of their constitutions , rotation is just a gentleman's agreement.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by sweetgala(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2020
bigfish3k:

The growth of those 5 SE states is dependent on the FG. This your exclusive list FG cannot allow you grow at your pace.
Try and be realistic

No the growth of those 5 states is not dependent on FG, it's dependent on what they make of the cards they are dealt.
I'm tired of Nigerians making silly excuses for the incompetence attitude of governors and LGA chairman/woman. If that was the case why is Kaduna and kebbi doing so much in recent years, why is Lagos been so successful even when OBJ was withholding so much funds, why has Ogun state taken advantage of his logistical and geographical advantage, and why has Kogi with all its blessings failed like so many othe states.

Leadership is what is the difference, purposeful leadership which takes into cognisance what the dynamics and makes difficult but necessary decisions.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Jonathan39: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
How did a yoruba become president in 1999?
sweetgala:

No one has ever stopped an Igbo man from trying, or any Nigerian for that matter at any point in time. Ekwueme was in PDP primaries in 99' , Okorocha was third in APC primaries in 2014 behind Buhari and kwankwanso ahead of Atiku, Moghalu was a candidate YPP in 2019, no one has ever democratically stopped an Igbo man/woman from contesting primaries or presidency.

Good luck Ebele Jonathan was given the uncontested presidency in 2011 by PDP with a lot of Igbo support to which he made comments to suggest they were his base.

What you are arguing is for both parties to unilaterally zone the presidency to the SE specifically which they wouldn't because it is not allowed in either of their constitutions , rotation is just a gentleman's agreement.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by haffaze777(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

ngbọ jacksonkennedy, can you answer this and let's end it for once

Wake me up when he/she do dat
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Naajjii: 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
pyxon:

Now that it's Igbos turn to be president, you finally realize that where the president comes from doesn't matter. When Obasanjo, GEJ and Buhari came in as presidents you didn't know that the region of the president doesn't matter
Whose Igbo turn ? you people are dreaming. This sponsored northerner group are inconsequential. Will Igbo force northern people to vote Igbo or will APC and PDP force northerner to vote Igbo? If both PDP and APC like let them give make Igbo their candidates, we have other parties that will present other candidates. It is not by sitting in ABA or Onitsha and saying its Igbo turn, come out and work for it and earn the trust of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
haffaze777:

Wake me up when he/she do dat
I have told you this before
My oriki is Omo oloke meji takotabo

Sammy07
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Fahdiga(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jackson105:

Keep up the delusion, u will soon wake up, ibo boy
You are not Yoruba. we all know that you are from Damaturu
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by haffaze777(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
I have told you this before
My oriki is Omo oloke meji takotabo

Sammy07

Is that ur town Oriki?we need ur Oruko abiso,oriki oruko abiso e,oriki agbole e?grin,it's almost impossible to impersonate Omoluabi

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
haffaze777:

Is that ur town Oriki?we need ur Oruko abiso,oriki oruko abiso e,oriki agbole e?grin,it's almost impossible to impersonate Omoluabi
my town is Ikere Ekiti so can you tell me our oriki?

I no that it pains you that I'm yoruba but don't reason like you and your lot....kpelle
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by haffaze777(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
my town is Ikere Ekiti so can you tell me our oriki?

I no that it pains you that I'm yoruba but don't reason like you and your lot....kpelle

U don't answer question with another question,just tell us ur oruko abiso,ur oriki oruko abiso and ur oriki ilu
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by johntolu: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Lols

oko mi wa lati ilu Ibadan. omo Ekiti ni mi

Bi eni ti won ng pa iro fun o ba mo, eni to ng pa iro mo lokan ara e wipe ko si otito ninu oro ti ohun so.
Toto o se bi owe, eyin agba!
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by tollyboy5(m): 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
According to my brother Helinues,
IGBO PRESIDENCY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MOVE TO JOKE SECTION
Tribalism will destroy you. Nonsense!
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Osolanrewaju: 6:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
Whosoever good for nigeria should rule us all
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by icon007(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Though I'm Yoruba but I think an Igbo man is what Nigeria needs at the moment. they are the only people capable of steering this country to greatness. every reasonable Nigerian should clamour for Igbo president or Nigeria perish

Not true...

How do you say they are the only people capable when we see how they manage their states...

I will say it should be the southerners' turn. How they slug it out is their business just like 1999 and 2003...

No region(s) should spoonfeed other region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Government Congratulates Obi Of Onitsha @80 (Photos) / Buhari’s Men, Magu At War Over Maina / Obasanjo Will Kick If PDP Fields Atiku In 2019 — Ardo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.