Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice (20422 Views)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / PDP Rallies 39 Parties On Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by pyxon(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
Naajjii:

Whose Igbo turn ? you people are dreaming. This sponsored northerner group are inconsequential. Will Igbo force northern people to vote Igbo or will APC and PDP force northerner to vote Igbo? If both PDP and APC like let them give make Igbo their candidates, we have other parties that will present other candidates. It is not by sitting in ABA or Onitsha and saying its Igbo turn, come out and work for it and earn the trust of Nigerians

See mouth like earn the trust of Nigerians. How has yoruba politicians earned the trust of Nigerians? By betraying the south south and being accomplices in handing presidency over to an incompetent Fulani caucus? By joining the Fulani government to kill their people at the Lekki Toll Gate?

All these Yoruba Afonjas don't know that politics go beyond sucking the preek of their hausa masters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by salam8528: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2020
loveth360:
Fear of division.

Last last Nigeria must divide.
mumu if they decide to support south west south west will win and that's how u will keep shouting marginalization. They decide to support u now u are here typing rubish.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
johntolu:

Bi eni ti won ng pa iro fun o ba mo, eni to ng pa iro mo lokan ara e wipe ko si otito ninu oro ti ohun so.
Toto o se bi owe, eyin agba!
so who is doing the lying?
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by witworth(m): 8:14pm On Nov 23, 2020
Na northern gang, slaves.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
Igbos are Better administrators, just that some corrupt Igbo ex Govs wont allow the mantle to fall on the right candidate.

Its really time to give the Ibos full 8years and see how it goes.

quote author=gaius01 post=96341683]Arrrrrrrh

Me I don't support neither the North, South or East. In as much you will be a better president like Good luck or you improve better than him, boom you will be valued Sir.

Nigeria need a better change!!

Modified!!!

Really, tasting for power should be pass around like children game? Infaçt this statement has shown how chidish your verdict is. We are tired of passing around politics all we want Is a change, Nigeria have grown to complacent over the years and the change should start now .

If passing of power was responsible as you insinuate, then we would have seen better government than now. When Obasanjo was on throne the level of castigation from people was much some term him as a corrupt leader. Good luck regime was awesome just that bokoharam spoiled everything despite that His regime was the best. And now we have this derelict leader call buhari who lack absolutely dexterity to handle the affairs of Nigeria and you can testify to the hardship and bemusement. So after this era what do you think Nigeria to expect next, tasting of power from one ethical group to the other or a competent man who have the enablement to handle Nigeria at large irrespective of his religion and geographical location.

Do you have any thoughts to oppose this, let me hear !

I don't understand how some of this Igbo people think ?? This one you are just mentioning me have shown how shallow your thinking is. I love every tribe just that I don't support any either. Am from the North and Buhari on throne I don't support him. Did I show any tribal difference? I only don't support tribalism as the basis for presidency. a competent and enabling man is awesome in as much he can handle Nigeria . if it's an Igbo man so be it or North or west. I don't value tribalism in politics, what I value capability and dexterity to handle our dear Nation is what I envasaige for, that all.

If you mention me abusing me, I won't reply..[/quote]
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
[
Please Jonathan is not Igbo so he is not going to smell anything till the real igbos have their chance.

quote author=Yenefer post=96341838]Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria
We might hand them over to see if they will improve the economy.
Goodluck jonathan 2023
We are was advised to start supporting jonathan
Sai Jonathan
[/quote]
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
God bless you bro, this is a gift God bestowed on the Igbos but many neglected it but our prayers should be let the right igbo man be elected not the same old wicked politicians and ex Govs.

quote author=Fahdiga post=96342506]Though I'm Yoruba but I think an Igbo man is what Nigeria needs at the moment. they are the only people capable of steering this country to greatness. every reasonable Nigerian should clamour for Igbo president or Nigeria perish [/quote]
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
THE DREAM OF BIAFRA HAS NOT DIED IN THE MINDS OF IGBOS, ITS JUST THAT THEY ARE WATCHING AND BUYING TIME......

THERE WAS A DREAM, THAT WAS BIAFRA Remember bro!

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
This is what ipob should be fighting for not that dead biafra agitation that can never see the light of day

Biafra is a dream and goal that can be realized and actualized
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by EMMY76: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2020
This is unknown group let us hear from the real northern leaders like the sultan, emir of kano, arewa group and buhari.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
[

Bro you made a sensible point bro but you cant just conclude when there is a last resort which has not been exhausted.

I urge you to gibe Igbos a try for 8years, then if the Igbo president fails then we all will clamour for separation or total restructure.

Hold your peace bro and vote for any Igbo candidate of your choice before you decide...its not about pity but about doing the right thing.

quote author=showafrica post=96345181]

I don't understand the igbo presidensy shiiit. Is it as compensation or pity or what. So if they make TA Orji president, they will count it as igbo presidency. Fuxkk them, all we want is a smart dude that can turn everything around and get them working irrespective of where he comes from. Unfurtunately, no black man can handle Nigeria like this. The only option left is regional govt simple. Tear this country apart... Let all man take responsibility. [/quote]
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Not all of them are bro, its time we distinguish Yoruba muslims from the normal Yoruba bro.

The ones ranting are the Yoruba muslims most of them, so lets not generalize....am talking from experience.

Thanks.

icuminpiss:
Why are the Yorubas angry now? It's funny I swear. Very wicked set of people
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by HAccord: 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

Come and force my PVC to vote Ibo na

Did your pvc make Awo and Falae president Mr Sulubudeen? grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Naajjii: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
pyxon:

See mouth like earn the trust of Nigerians. How has yoruba politicians earned the trust of Nigerians? By betraying the south south and being accomplices in handing presidency over to an incompetent Fulani caucus? By joining the Fulani government to kill their people at the Lekki Toll Gate?

All these Yoruba Afonjas don't know that politics go beyond sucking the preek of their hausa masters
Nyamiri spotted, go and talk to your yoruba brothers i got no business with you people . Here in the north many of us are just laughing about this story.You have no idea how we feel about you fraudulent nyamiri people. If APC and PDP field Igbo both parties will lose woefully as we will vote a smaller party.Nyamiri to Rule us? this is a strange thing.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by calcal: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
This is what ipob should be fighting for not that dead biafra agitation that can never see the light of day

Biafra is a dream and goal that can be realized and actualized

and for how long you will continue to fight for Igbo president?

Think of it yourself, it means if the slave master says NO then no way for us, and that's where you call your country.

Weyrey wakeup!

BIAFRA WILL BE ACHIEVED
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by showafrica(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Bro you made a sensible point bro but you cant just conclude when there is a last resort which has not been exhausted.

I urge you to gibe Igbos a try for 8years, then if the Igbo president fails then we all will clamour for separation or total restructure.

Hold your peace bro and vote for any Igbo candidate of your choice before you decide...its not about pity but about doing the right thing.

quote author=showafrica post=96345181]

I don't understand the igbo presidensy shiiit. Is it as compensation or pity or what. So if they make TA Orji president, they will count it as igbo presidency. Fuxkk them, all we want is a smart dude that can turn everything around and get them working irrespective of where he comes from. Unfurtunately, no black man can handle Nigeria like this. The only option left is regional govt simple. Tear this country apart... Let all man take responsibility.

Bro, its a waste of time... Example, just look at the governors in igbo land... Somehow, they are not able to govern there states properly, na Nigeria they wan govern? Check them out, you will realise they are somehow imposed to igbos by the FG. Others like wike were voted out of sentiment because they were opposition to APC. This system of APC and PDP will not work... Power needs spread and be decentralized, Nigeria needs to utilize her individual resources. If you ask me, the best is to divide Nigeria into 6 geos... It will help all of us all. Igbo presidency will not solve shiit.. We are all delaying our progress if we continue like this
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
Certainly most Igbo Govs are nothing to write home about but remember Goodluck everyone is now praising, was not a politician but was selected and he did well. Same with an Igbo President, he may not be in politics. That's why, there is strong need for Igbos to search for a candidate that has not tasted or was corrupted by power before.

Orjizor Kalu would have been a better candidate but he has so many dirty rotten skeletons in his cupboard.
Others like Okorocha, Peter Obi etc are all crooks and total failures....am an Igbo guy...isigbo nwafor karaka but I need to say the truth.

quote author=showafrica post=96381514]

Bro, its a waste of time... Example, just look at the governors in igbo land... Somehow, they are not able to govern there states properly, na Nigeria they wan govern? Check them out, you will realise they are somehow imposed to igbos by the FG. Others like wike were voted out of sentiment because they were opposition to APC. This system of APC and PDP will not work... Power needs spread and be decentralized, Nigeria needs to utilize her individual resources. If you ask me, the best is to divide Nigeria into 6 geos... It will help all of us all. Igbo presidency will not solve shiit.. We are all delaying our progress if we continue like this[/quote]
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by showafrica(m): 12:11am On Nov 25, 2020
Rawhumper:
Certainly most Igbo Govs are nothing to write home about but remember Goodluck everyone is now praising, was not a politician but was selected and he did well. Same with an Igbo President, he may not be in politics. That's why, there is strong need for Igbos to search for a candidate that has not tasted or was corrupted by power before.

Orjizor Kalu would have been a better candidate but he has so many dirty rotten skeletons in his cupboard.
Others like Okorocha, Peter Obi etc are all crooks and total failures....am an Igbo guy...isigbo nwafor karaka but I need to say the truth.

quote author=showafrica post=96381514]

Bro, its a waste of time... Example, just look at the governors in igbo land... Somehow, they are not able to govern there states properly, na Nigeria they wan govern? Check them out, you will realise they are somehow imposed to igbos by the FG. Others like wike were voted out of sentiment because they were opposition to APC. This system of APC and PDP will not work... Power needs spread and be decentralized, Nigeria needs to utilize her individual resources. If you ask me, the best is to divide Nigeria into 6 geos... It will help all of us all. Igbo presidency will not solve shiit.. We are all delaying our progress if we continue like this

If na GEj forget that one he was a total failure as well, just that he surrounded himself with some intelligent people that managed economy. For insecurity and etc he was a failure. Note that nobody searched for GEJ, it was just a game to calm Niger delta people to surrender militancy by making GEJ VP. They never knew Yaradua will die soon if not, GEJ is no where near been the president of Nigeria. We are praising him now bc Buhari is doing worse. They are talking igbo presidensy now bc of the noise IPOB is making. All these small games we are playing with Nigeria will not help anybody. We need progress and merits. Watch UK debate about Nigeria, you will see Nigeria is a company dead on arrival. They were profiting from the corrupt system they left. Country everyone is grabbing the much they can bc they know one day it will seize to exist. How can Gowon empty CBN to UK and nothing happened? Postponing the doom day is not good for us and our children. Let us do the right thing so that everyone will have a sense of belonging. The country needs to be reviewed, igbo presidency will not solve this problem.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Rawhumper(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
But why didn't this come up during the time of GEJ and even Buhari?

No matter what, the Igbos must taste Power 2023 lets see how it goes, because Buhari and the North have totally destroyed this country and they shamelessly praise themselves.

showafrica:

If na GEj forget that one he was a total failure as well, just that he surrounded himself with some intelligent people that managed economy. For insecurity and etc he was a failure. Note that nobody searched for GEJ, it was just a game to calm Niger delta people to surrender militancy by making GEJ VP. They never knew Yaradua will die soon if not, GEJ is no where near been the president of Nigeria. We are praising him now bc Buhari is doing worse. They are talking igbo presidensy now bc of the noise IPOB is making. All these small games we are playing with Nigeria will not help anybody. We need progress and merits. Watch UK debate about Nigeria, you will see Nigeria is a company dead on arrival. They were profiting from the corrupt system they left. Country everyone is grabbing the much they can bc they know one day it will seize to exist. How can Gowon empty CBN to UK and nothing happened? Postponing the doom day is not good for us and our children. Let us do the right thing so that everyone will have a sense of belonging. The country needs to be reviewed, igbo presidency will not solve this problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Fraud Cases Linger In Court Amidst 2023 Presidential Ambition / Alleged Corruption: Adamu Others Have Repented - Garba Shehu Replies PDP / Fayose And Bode George Meet With PDP Ministers Forum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.