Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice (20399 Views)

Osun Tribunal To Take Final Addresses From Parties On Friday 13th January. / Malami Signed ID Card Of Policeman Who Led Raid On Justice Odili's Residence / PDP Rallies 39 Parties On Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Moddam: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

Because no ibo would serve my political, social and religious interest
I know Ibos too well
give them a chance to see for yourself. no man is an island of knowledge
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Sammy07: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2020
haffaze777:

Ask HIM is oriki,Oruko abiso and Oriki ilu e ni ekiti,

ngbọ jacksonkennedy, can you answer this and let's end it for once
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by drealcivilceno(m): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2020
las las, everyone wants something!
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by techmo(m): 11:16am On Nov 23, 2020
Moddam:
give them a chance to see for yourself.
no man is an island of knowledge

Lol we see them in the 5 tiny states of South East and how they govern themselves

We see on Facebook what their youth think of others

So am definitely not voting Ibo Goodluck to them tho
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by ThatFairGuy1: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
Why Should Any Reasonable Yoruba man say no to this call??

This is the only sensible Northern Group

Say No To Tinubu's 2023 Ambition

Say Yes To Igbo Presidency for true equity
Imagine words from you?
Just like saying yes to your progress in expense of mine.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Jonathan39: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2020
The way yorubas and Northerners opinions have been hurt by Obasanjo and Buharis failure right? grin
sweetgala:

The same way they've managed to steer their five states to greatness ! What have we gotten from the countless Igbo people who were placed in positions of responsibility. I dare say an Igbo presidency for the sake of it would sink Nigeria deeper and would hurt the opinion of other Nigerians towards Igbo if and when such a person fails.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Moddam: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

Lol we see them in the 5 tiny states of South East and how they govern themselves

We see on Facebook what their youth think of others

So am definitely not voting Ibo Goodluck to them tho
let me verbalize it in a word you will understand better;
arakunrin mi e je ki a fun awon Igbo ni anfani nitori
a je orile-ede Naijiria kan. ni ti o tobi pupọ lati
beere. Awọn Igbo ti n ṣe atilẹyin ilẹ Yoruba bi
arakunrin wọn, jẹ ki a fun wọn ni anfani
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Halexgos3(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2020
showafrica:

I don't understand the igbo presidensy shiiit. Is it as compensation or pity or what. So if they make TA Orji president, they will count it as igbo presidency. Fuxkk them, all we want is a smart dude that can turn everything around and get them working irrespective of where he comes from. Unfurtunately, no black man can handle Nigeria like this. The only option left is regional govt simple. Tear this country apart... Let all man take responsibility.
The thing pain you
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Sammy07:

ki to le gba ẹ gbo, translate this ekiti to english.

Lugbi ki mode timo bee, mi ni ma jina yeye mo

aṣẹ wa bẹrẹ ọrọ sisọ, ki ṣe ẹkẹta wa ni ti ati pade lori nairaland, i usually doubt your yoruba.
and every time we meet here you bring the same tired talk of who is or is not yoruba. I usually just laugh when I see all this. Is it that you think we should all hate Igbos or what?

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Imo042: 11:36am On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Though I'm Yoruba but I think an Igbo man is what Nigeria needs at the moment. they are the only people capable of steering this country to greatness. every reasonable Nigerian should clamour for Igbo president or Nigeria perish

The 1999 constitution is the problem of Nigeria, not Igbo Presidency.

Igbo people won't be deceived by the North.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by tinktanker: 11:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Northerners n their scam again.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Halexgos3(m): 11:39am On Nov 23, 2020
techmo:

Because no ibo would serve my political, social and religious interest

I know Ibos too well

E pain you?
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 23, 2020
gaius01:

Really, tasting for power should be pass around like children game? Infaçt this statement has shown how chidish your verdict is. We are tired of passing around politics all we want Is a change, Nigeria have grown to complacent over the years and the change should start now .

If passing of power was responsible as you insinuate, then we would have seen better government than now. When Obasanjo was on throne the level of castigation from people was much some term him as a corrupt leader. Good luck regime was awesome just that bokoharam spoiled everything despite that His regime was the best. And now we have this derelict leader call buhari who lack absolutely dexterity to handle the affairs of Nigeria and you can testify to the hardship and bemusement. So after this era what do you think Nigeria to expect next, tasting of power from one ethical group to the other or a competent man who have the enablement to handle Nigeria at large irrespective of his religion and geographical location.

Do you have any thoughts to oppose this, let me hear !

I biliv you are in chad, you don't knw happening around you, if your on lineage is not capable to run the country, every other region has more than enough.

Monkey dey work baboon dey shop, why not recommended monarch system of government instead.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Sammy07: 11:41am On Nov 23, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
and every time we meet here you bring the same tired talk of who is or is not yoruba. I usually just laugh when I see all this. Is it that you think we should all hate Igbos or what?

No I'm not saying we should hate Igbos.

I can't expect someone to rubbish me and I'll keep rubbing his back, who does that

You give me hate, I returned it, you love me I returned it.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Agugbadin: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2020
Even if you give the Igbos a blank presidential ticket, there is no unity of purpose in the south east, they will not agree every one wants to be the candidate. Recall how the Igbos removed the then Igbo senate president. Forget this dream, Igbos will not let it work. When Obi was nominated VP to Atiku, no south east governor supported him. For an Igbo man, it is "I Before Ohers"

2 Likes

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by nisai: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
Lols

oko mi wa lati ilu Ibadan. omo Ekiti ni mi
Wow, Jackson ore mi, bawo ni? Se nkan lo dada?
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by bigfish3k: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2020
gaius01:

The first line bold!
If I am not certain about a thing I don't assume. I stay in the Kaduna, am from plateau state . so who told you that Niger and Chad Republic have a say on Nigeria presidency? You are not certain Sir, so I will advise that word is withdrawn.

The second line bold.
That's my clear reason why I don't support Tribalism as a basis for presidency. Or you mean testing of powers because we are looking for a competent man?? I disagree Sir!
I stay in Lagos and work around iddo terminus.
All the northerners selling onions, beans, tomatoes, rice etc are not Nigerians.

During Niger Republic and Chad elections they will all disappear to their various countries to go and vote. They told me so themselves that most of them are not Nigerians.

PMB further demonstrated it in 2019 elections when he brought in two governors from Niger Republic to assist in the campaigns to convince Niger Republic citizens here to vote for him.
That means during our elections they will close most markets in Niger Republic to allow their people to vote here

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Agugbadin: 11:49am On Nov 23, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
The smartest political group in Nigeria

1: Oduduwa Kingdom is restive having played serf and religious slave to the Northern Oligarchy for over 50years now - they are trying to improve their odds of political control by siding with the South-South for their importance in natural resources.

2: The Igbos have a singular failing or political flaw in that they can never (NEVER) move in one united voice regarding any Ndigbo Agenda unlike the Hausa/Fulanis. BIAFRA is still being betrayed by influential igbo politicians and billionaires otherwise the funding factor alone can help BIAFRA over-run Nigeria.. the Hausa/Fulani knows this that is why they are dangling Presidency in front of them.. the Cabal is far more influential than the Office of the Presidency

3: The Enemy of my Enemy is MY FRIEND - Yorubas need to align with Igbos not only in Principle but also in ACTION! this is the only way to break-down the Hausa/Fulani Hegemony

Your #2 is very true and a valid point. This is the greatest obstacle in Igbos politics.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by showafrica(m): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Halexgos3:

The thing pain you

Yea... Potential countries been run to the mud,. If you dont feel the same way, you need to visit Norway.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Dpharisee: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
According to my brother Helinues,
IGBO PRESIDENCY SHOULD ALWAYS BE MOVE TO JOKE SECTION
Go and get another brother, not that hate filled imbe
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by nisai: 11:57am On Nov 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Igbo kwenu! Igbo kwenu!!
Igbos are the most industrious tribe in Nigeria
We might hand them over to see if they will improve the economy.
Goodluck jonathan 2023
We are was advised to start supporting jonathan
Sai Jonathan
You like trouble too much grin grin
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by nisai: 11:58am On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Though I'm Yoruba but I think an Igbo man is what Nigeria needs at the moment. they are the only people capable of steering this country to greatness. every reasonable Nigerian should clamour for Igbo president or Nigeria perish
How did you know they will steer the country to greatness?
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Greenback: 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
etrouble:
Justice is contesting the primaries in a free and fair manner. Obasanjo contested PDP ticket against Alex Ekwueme and defeated the Flattino hands down. That is Justice. No one or party will zone the presidnetial ticket to your village or family house. Come out and contest with others or float your candidate under your regional party APGA after all we Yorubas too presented Olu Falae under our party AD.

Imagine Yorubas presenting two of our sons in two different parties while others are wailing and crying. Sense will not kill us.

A big....@40
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Minjim: 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2020
Freestainworld:
Another way of trying to eat pepper soup with the brains of the Igbo's.

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Never4getU: 12:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
U don't know anything! Where were u during Jonathan regime? Didn't u see how waiver was been given to every dick and Harry to import all sort of fake products?

Igbo presidency isn't bad but they will make rubbish of it. More so, I don't see any difference btw igb and hausa leadership style. Igbos are not detribalised very tribalistic and they will make bastard of federal character just like Buhari is doing.

Nigeria should separate into 3countries of Yoruba, igbo and hausa.

Fahdiga:

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by lymelyte(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
mastertek:
Wait.

Is it still going to be PDP and APC as asual, using the zoning tactic.

When will Nigerian youth going to have sense?

Zoning to southeast is the tactic that will be use by APC & PDP to continue their ruling
I tire.. This country can't get better from the look of things..
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Myhusband(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:

be Proud of southeast for once, you ain't Yoruba but a bloody Igbo boy

don't be ashamed to associate with your people
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by lymelyte(m): 12:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Never4getU:
U don't know anything! Where were u during Jonathan regime? Didn't u see how waiver was been given to every dick and Harry to import all sort of fake products?

Igbo presidency isn't bad but they will make rubbish of it. More so, I don't see any difference btw igb and hausa leadership style. Igbos are not detribalised very tribalistic and they will make bastard of federal character just like Buhari is doing.

Nigeria should separate into 3countries of Yoruba, igbo and hausa.

which three countries? Are these the only tribe or region in Nigeria?
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by sweetgala(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
Jonathan39:
The way yorubas and Northerners opinions have been hurt by Obasanjo and Buharis failure right? grin

Obasanjo was a farce, Buhari has shown himself to not be as strict and decisive as we expected. Neither was presented on the merit of their tribe. I watched the primaries that brought Buhari into APC presidency live and know of how Obasanjo fought off the competition using the support of PDP super players.
Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Jonathan39: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Then let an Igbo Try, until he fail, you have no argument
sweetgala:

Obasanjo was a farce, Buhari has shown himself to not be as strict and decisive as we expected. Neither was presented on the merit of their tribe. I watched the primaries that brought Buhari into APC presidency live and know of how Obasanjo fought off the competition using the support of PDP super players.

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by tamdun: 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gabbriell:

Read my post well and get my point. Here is a simpler summary for you:

The worst thing that can happen to a human being is to be an illiterate and practice Islam.

You are mentioning Dubai, Saudi and Turkey because they have quality education there. So you didn't read my post well, I condem Islam based on a condition of "illiteracy". I have my reasons and I don't hate Muslims.
My bad, now I understand, apologies

1 Like

Re: Northern Group Backs 2023 Igbo Presidency, Charges Parties On Justice by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
icuminpiss:

We from the north will vote them.. Our rams and cows will vote too! If them born una well make una try

Today you're Igbo, tommorow you're a northerner, which one u b

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Independent Marketers Accept Blame For Fuel Scarcity / New Facilities Provided For NAF In Benue (Pics) / Why We Bought N3.6bn Exotic Cars During Recession –reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.