Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (52456 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice marketing strategy but if na lady try am na Olosho Una go tag her ooo
SmellySperm:
I'm not a fan of show offs but that's cool

That's a sensible lady going for wat she wants..

Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by fizzyik: 6:26am On Nov 24, 2020
It is good for her,as the guy no do quick nko
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by 2kurupt(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2020
She had better be ready to pay the groom-price and foot the bills for the wedding too.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
SmartPolician:
Nwanyiokpa, when will you propose to me?

kiss kiss kiss kiss

never
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by kechywillz(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2020
That did not happen in nigeria
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:48am On Nov 24, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

never

Then let me propose to you.

grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2020
HRMK:
LAZY YOUTH AND GOLD DIGGER!
Yeah i am, now run along little boy
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Nice marketing strategy but if na lady try am na Olosho Una go tag her ooo
Broloshogrin

1 Like

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by od501: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Successfulben:
your perspective might come from the angle of JEALOUSY. If your fiancée proposes to you in the public would that make her less of a woman? We really need to grow up in the way we judge things.

When you say "grow u," you mean being more western than the West? And when then you said jealousy....lwkm. This is pathetic! Why is it that we never see anything wrong with whatever the west does?! This is absolute stupidity, sooo...unafrican. Gosh!
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by fujirice: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:

Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr
Start by changing that your moniker then we’ll know you’re serious.
No responsible adult should be going about with such username
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Impregnablefolk: 7:09am On Nov 24, 2020
Your head dey dia!
Fahdiga:
Scripted for the grams
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Burgerlomo:
I am expecting one fyne opeke grin to come and do the same 4 me 2. grin
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by naijadrivablog: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2020
Las las, marriage favour women more.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 24, 2020
Burgerlomo:
I am expecting one fyne opeke grin to come and do the same 4 me 2. grin
keep waiting sir..you will soon grow old waiting
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
undecided WTF.... that girl is mad and really desperate
I rather die unmarried than do such
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't know why this repulses me. If my man cannot propose to me let him just forget it. Over my dead body will I do this sort of thing. Ewww.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Chris2863(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2020
By fire by force
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by cynthia500(f): 8:02am On Nov 24, 2020
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
It’s okay to outgrow people who don’t grow.
When you feel like giving up just remember that there are a lot of people you still have to prove wrong.
The world is full of nice people. If you can’t find one, be one.
Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.
A walk to a nearby park may give you more energy and inspiration in life than spending two hours in front of a screen.
“If you can’t do anything about it then let it go. Don’t be a prisoner to things you can’t change.”
You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.
I can and I will. Watch me.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Erastuslove: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2020
BABY WHY U NO SHOW UR FACE NA
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by donald017: 8:25am On Nov 24, 2020
Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:25am On Nov 24, 2020
fati2001:

never!

NOT IN NIGERIA....

AND WILL NOT COME FROM A NIGERIAN

Wow.....

Correct babe lol �

1 Like

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Erastuslove: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2020
That is not bad and no room for fuking free
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Burgerlomo: 8:48am On Nov 24, 2020
Preshieben:
keep waiting sir..you will soon grow old waiting

Just watch out as one fine lekpacious from South South, Akwa Ibom to be precise will soon make the move. grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 24, 2020
Burgerlomo:

Just watch out as one fine lekpacious from South South, Akwa Ibom to be precise will soon make the move. grin
okay...
let's all keep hoping...
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by sammirano: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2020
How it should be
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Burgerlomo: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2020
Preshieben:
okay...
let's all keep hoping...

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 24, 2020
fujirice:

Start by changing that your moniker then we’ll know you’re serious.
No responsible adult should be going about with such username
Dear psycho,I didn't expect a male to quote me, I'm straight faggg,now run along
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Bimiafashion(f): 9:55am On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:

SmellySperm:

SmellySperm:

Gold digger
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Bimiafashion(f): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Good for you girl. I like your boldness.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2020
And she did not die
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2020
Bimiafashion:
[color=#006600][/color] Gold digger
So i should marry a liability who's got nothing to offer than sex?

Now who's the real gold digger? Run along pusssy gal undecided
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Lifepodcastng: 11:32am On Nov 24, 2020
You’re broken. I feel bad for you while reading this. I must imagine your experience but the truth is you just want someone who can resonate with you. Your arrogance can only last until you find that person. Instead discrediting the most beautiful thing on earth, why don’t you just focus on building yourself and getting to meet new people with great soul? There’s no happiness at the road you’re on. You’ll learn later in life

freecocoahubby:
2mrw na, feminists will say "I dont need a man" but na dem dey carry marriage matter for head pass. Once a woman clocks 25 with no husband in sight, desperation sets in. She will employ all tactics; shame you, fight you, embarrass you, pretend like you have competition just to force you to commit. If all that fails, she will take the bull by the horns and propose the marriage by force just like this lady here.

The simp will agree, end up paying bride price for a ran-thru psleeve. Only to marry an ungrateful hag who will sit in your house expecting you to carry out your traditional role of providing while she delegates her own traditional role to a housegirl lipsrsealed yet the mumu man thinks he has a wife at home. Married men, tell me what you actually benefit from marriage? There's a strong chance that even the children will lean more towards their lazy mothers despite all the years you've spent laboring to put a roof over their ungrateful heads..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides / Can You Date Someone Whose English Is Very Poor?? / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.