Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) (52443 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction, Warri / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by AwesomeStormy00(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
thesicilian:
I prefer a private proposal

Same here
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
freecocoahubby:
2mrw na, feminists will say "I dont need a man" but na dem dey carry marriage matter for head pass. Once a woman clocks 25 with no husband in sight, desperation sets in. She will employ all tactics; shame you, fight you, embarrass you, pretend like you have competition just to force you to commit. If all that fails, she will take the bull by the horns and propose the marriage by force just like this lady here.

The simp will agree, end up paying bride price for a ran-thru psleeve. Only to marry an ungrateful hag who will sit in your house expecting you to carry out your traditional role of providing while she delegates her own traditional role to a housegirl lipsrsealed yet the mumu man thinks he has a wife at home. Married men, tell me what you actually benefit from marriage? There's a strong chance that even the children will lean more towards their lazy mothers despite all the years you've spent laboring to put a roof over their ungrateful heads..

When she proposes, na she carry am for head. When she doesn't, african women are always waiting for the man to make the first move. What do you want?! Why not just appreciate the news and move on? Not everything is a gender fight.

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by WoundedLamb: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
Yamiriflathead:

Keep kwayet, it's rampart in niaja now
It's the guy proposing in the first two pictures you shared though.

NB: You need not be rude to that guy.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2020
I am.waiting patiently to read the part where the post will say that the girl also proposed to pay his groom prize and finance the wedding in full scale. grin grin grin
Some Girls be deceiving men like buhari deceiving his zombies.

Anyways, I need a good and serious girl to marry. If you are living in Germany, you have a better chance.
DM me now and don't waste your time.

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by chibnnodi: 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
It will be rampant next year.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Sixfeetbelle.....its your turn....

Just ask.for my workplace.... grin wink
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
robosky02:

Fati2001 can you or did you dfo this?�
She's jxt a sec school kid. Because she has got 2 kids doesnt mean she's riped for marriage. Be warned, mke dem arewa boys no use u 4 suya.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by IamBravo: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2020
Gracedavid125:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRfdEK6Smyc

Why should a man do this to himself? Why?
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Jaelxchloe(f): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Times are changing... Equality for all I guess undecided
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Sixfeetbelle: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
luminouz:
Sixfeetbelle.....its your turn....

Just ask.for my workplace.... grin wink

angry angry angry

Mtchewww!

Where were you when I was looking for love that you now want me to be present when you're looking for engagement?

You will wait tire
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
grin Awww so lovely
But that doesn't mean marriage is worth it tongue
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Happy2020: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
If I have to propose to a MF, then we don’t need to be married. Period. I like my man to be a fuxin man. Period.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Decimus: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Inside Sterling bank. No problem
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by JJmubby: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Fahdiga:
Scripted for the grams

Your head dey correct, go take one cold bottle of goldberg inside fridge.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Nov 24, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

angry angry angry

Mtchewww!

Where were you when I was looking for love that you now want me to be present when you're looking for engagement?

You will wait tire

C'mon babe!!! Don't be like that!!. grin grin grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by CSTRR: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2020
I don't know what to say.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:06am On Nov 24, 2020
wat that hell
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by humilitypays(m): 12:13am On Nov 24, 2020
Hope these ladies proposing marriage to guys are rich and financially settled enough to foot the wedding and family bills

Of course all guys will say yes on the camera out of pity, and to avoid disgracing the girl on camera, guys are that kind, but behind the scene he will tell her that he is not fully ready to embark on marriage journey.

To a reasonable young man, getting married does not start and end in fancy proposal and beautiful wedding gowns and dresses and topnotch (talk of the town) wedding ceremony.

After all the gram and camera lights and action, who will fund the family

What will be the future of the innocent unborn kids that will follow

As a lady jumping up and down I want to marry I want to marry, what do you do for a living How much do you earn in a month How sustainable is your career or business for the next 10 years Are you aware that marriage is not about social media posts and hypes Don't start what you cannot finish. That he works with a big firm and earns a certain amount does not mean he is fully ready to start a family. You don't know his mind and he plans for his future family, can you fund his dream family or you just want to lure him into what he cannot sustain Don't entrap a man into marriage with all these nonsense proposal, make sure you are financially ready to encourage, support and boost him. Money is the new marriage now, do you have the money lady

Guys be careful don't let any lady rush you to your early death. Plan well before you marry. If she is in a hurry to get married let her bring enough cash not just for the wedding but to set up a full happy family with sustainable revenue. Marriage does not start and end on the wedding day lipsrsealed

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by enemyofprogress: 12:18am On Nov 24, 2020
This is what I always pray that Dominique should do to me one day, but she is always shy to express her feelings to me.

Ajepako, vickyrotex, fatymore, mynd44, folake4u, funkebabee, bola146 and seunmohmoh na una mate be that o, but Una dey there dey shame to make the first move. Shioor!
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by noziz(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2020
grin na hin be sey na d girl go pay the groom price, since na she dey marry the man grin
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by sylve11: 1:51am On Nov 24, 2020
Fahdiga:
Scripted for the grams

Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by ddeola: 2:08am On Nov 24, 2020
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE : NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS ON YOUTUBE

These group of Nigerian internet fraudsters have invaded YouTube. They use fake profile to share fake vision and the will ask you to pay any amount as contribution to one so-called Godstime MOTHERLESS FOUNDATION in Kebbi State Nigeria. they will ask you to contact the MD on the Whatsapp number 08058591393.

My people, please let's fish out these guys and get EFCC to prosecute them. Naija youths work hard but these bad elements are giving us a bad name.

My Seun Osewa, please ensure these bad boys don't come to this platform and do their nonesense.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by martius101(m): 3:38am On Nov 24, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Watch the lovely moment a lady proposed to her man at his workplace

They say what men can do, women can do even better. That was exactly the case of a lady who went ahead of his man to propose to him at his workplace.

Most Africans usually feel it is a taboo for a woman to ask for a man’s hand in marriage, but the unidentified lady was spotted doing just that, in front of everyone, how romantic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPYl2PxrAvA

https://twitter.com/realblessinglaw/status/1330454402612797448?s=09

did she die?no
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Godsspeed: 3:58am On Nov 24, 2020
I no be male - chauvinist sha, but na so the guy go dey flaunt his engagement ring up and down...? undecided
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by chijokz(m): 4:17am On Nov 24, 2020
Chii59:
I'll never do this. I won't be caught dead in a public proposal. Nobody's kneeling, not me or you. Whisper it in my ear, I say YES...put the ring baby. That's more my style.
You better come and propose to me or else you'll wait for a long time ooo
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by HRMK: 4:38am On Nov 24, 2020
SmellySperm:
I'm not a fan of show offs but that's cool

That's a sensible lady going for wat she wants..

Attention: any lady who's financially stable and needs a man for marriage should quote me so i drop my number,we could start somewhere fr
LAZY YOUTH AND GOLD DIGGER!
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 24, 2020
Nice ass cheesy
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by IAMPEDRO: 5:20am On Nov 24, 2020
Life na brain.. brain...
Enough rehearsals else it will end in tears, pls don't try this elsewhere unless you have rehearsal time and time again.
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Oluwafhemmi10: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2020
Wise lady bold move as she no like to dey waste time. If the mountain does not go to Mohammed, Mohammed will go to the mountain.

Meanwhile,

it is a sacred taboo in Nigeria bcoz the lady can later die���
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by Oluwafhemmi10: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2020
martius101:

did she die?no
���she fit die if na Nigeria
Re: A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) by fati2001(m): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2020
robosky02:

Fati2001 can you or did you dfo this?�

never!

NOT IN NIGERIA....

AND WILL NOT COME FROM A NIGERIAN

My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Photos Of Bridal Train Flaunting Their Backsides